Carrie Hope Fletcher #59 wasting police time, when her relationship is the real crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title: @Realitybites

Recap
Carrie had a meltdown on Instagram over some rumours she'd read on here. She then put a concerned fan on blast. Her minions attacked the fan and Joel released a now deleted rant on his Instagram. He was in his Hamilton costume mid show (posted during the interval)
The fan asked Carrie to stop but she didn't, so the FAN had to block Carrie

It was revealed in hello magazine that she got married a week before valentine's, they most likely forgot about their vows so blagged it to the interviewer, and then ate cheese and onion sandwiches in the canteen 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Winning title: @Realitybites

Recap
Carrie had a meltdown on Instagram over some rumours she'd read on here. She then put a concerned fan on blast. Her minions attacked the fan and Joel released a now deleted rant on his Instagram. He was in his Hamilton costume mid show (posted during the interval)
The fan asked Carrie to stop but she didn't, so the FAN had to block Carrie

It was revealed in hello magazine that she got married a week before valentine's, they most likely forgot about their vows so blagged it to the interviewer, and then ate cheese and onion sandwiches in the canteen 💀
Let's not forget: after the fan blocked Carrie, Carrie then decided to report that account to the police. For saying stuff about Joel. She left the account's name up in her Insta stories of 24 hours, making sure it got all the exposure and that her minions did her job for her: attacking the person behind the account until they had to close comments - which according to Carrie was all ok, because there wasn't a name or photo attached to the account.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
wow wow, the speed of these threads is quite something!
Almost as fast as their fookin tit show of a relationship 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Thoughts on the wedding.

I would be absolutely gutted if they were my wedding photos. You only get one wedding (or at least that's the aim!) and a good photographer was one of those things I always said I would never scrimp on. Once it all dies down and your memories become less vivid, all you're left with as reminders of that day are your photos. Imagine looking like that on them. Just gutting.

I feel like the dress is a bit of a giveaway that this was a last-minute decision, not particularly considered or thought through. I would have thought Carrie would be the type to get something custom that truly represented her personality and the depth she thinks she has. It seems like they've decided to marry with as little prep time as possible and she's grabbed the first dress she can find in her size.

I absolutely cannot get the cheese and onion sandwiches out of my mind. I have never heard anything more depressing in my life.

The vows thing is so weird. You said your wedding vows together in private? So not at your wedding? So that makes them not necessarily vows but just... words? At that point you're just saying things to each other, if it's not part of your wedding you can't claim it's a wedding vow in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Since we'll have a new thread by Friday, can the next one PLEASE mention the cheese and onion sandwiches? They're too iconic to be ignored.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Since we'll have a new thread by Friday, can the next one PLEASE mention the cheese and onion sandwiches? They're too iconic to be ignored.
CHF #60 eloped before family could intervene, followed by cheese and onion sandwiches in Gretna’s canteen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 249
The reason why the Oliver breakup absolutely destroyed her is that it’s probably the first time she was ever dumped, rejected or told ‘No, you’re not good enough for me’. Coinciding with the Cinderella career disaster, Carrie has just jumped towards the first person who will NEVER reject her. I don’t feel sorry for her at all because I think she’s a massive dick but this whole thing is fascinating to watch

Reactions: 79
I cannot believe how fast this is going, when I came here it was back in October and everyone was speculating about were they engaged or not because they'd only been together five minutes and I was just reading in the night with my newborn, well he's almost 6 bloody months old now and they're already married! They'll have three kids of their own by the time he's one!

Slow your (cheese and onion?) roll Carrie and leave something for the rest of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So basically the recap is: they're still both twats, but now they have matching wedding rings and smell even more like cheese and onion.

And they dare say romance is dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The vows thing is so weird. You said your wedding vows together in private? So not at your wedding? So that makes them not necessarily vows but just... words? At that point you're just saying things to each other, if it's not part of your wedding you can't claim it's a wedding vow in any way.
Someone in the last thread said they mustve forgot so when the interviewer asked, Carrie said it happened at a different time. This would also mean Tom's wedding speech wouldn't make their vows look tit

Reactions: 13
The reason why the Oliver breakup absolutely destroyed her is that it’s probably the first time she was ever dumped, rejected or told ‘No, you’re not good enough for me’. Coinciding with the Cinderella career disaster, Carrie has just jumped towards the first person who will NEVER reject her. I don’t feel sorry for her at all because I think she’s a massive dick but this whole thing is fascinating to watch
You're onto something there. She had to deal with a lot of rejection all at once and has just gone into a tailspin

I don't feel sorry for her anymore. Bullying a 19yr old fan is just unforgivable to me

Reactions: 34
Can the next title reference the 5 colours in her hair/dried tomato joke, and cheese and onion sandwiches 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If the pics are the best ones the Gretna photographer came up with I’d hate to imagine what didn’t make the magazine cut. Guessing there would be gurning and tongues out with these two.

Reactions: 28
Is there anywhere to see Joel’s rant in costume? I missed it
I don't think anyone saved it :(

For the recap: Carrie, for some reason, wore dried tomatoes in her flower crown, which - I'll give her that - went nicely with her orange hair and eye makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is there anywhere to see Joel’s rant in costume? I missed it
He tried to look upset and like he was about to cry and spoke about the nasty things said about him on social media and mentioned friends sending screen shots of things said (obviously from here!). It was about 13 mins long and in his break. He got annoyed when the tannoy kept going off! He mentioned that Carrie was his wife..his WIFE, she's his WIFE!!

He also mentioned that their favourite sandwich is cheese & onion with a bag of cheese & onion crisps (I joke!).

• Haha
Reactions: 35
AC45F314-FBA6-4283-AB5F-289619635EE0.png

all of this shrek talk has made me realise that Joel in his Hamilton costume is just shrek in this scene

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.