Carrie Hope Fletcher #6 Over 800 books and she's reading tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been keeping up with everything that's been going on lately though and god, what a mess.

Super happy for Soph, Jodie and the others! There's been a few rumours since disenchanted was announced. Mainly that Carrie's worried it'll take attention away from her show, which I think you guys speculated anyway.

I'm not entirely sure who she would have blabbed on to about being worried since most of us don't really talk to her, but it's something I'd believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been keeping up with everything that's been going on lately though and god, what a mess.

Super happy for Soph, Jodie and the others! There's been a few rumours since disenchanted was announced. Mainly that Carrie's worried it'll take attention away from her show, which I think you guys speculated anyway.

I'm not entirely sure who she would have blabbed on to about being worried since most of us don't really talk to her, but it's something I'd believe.
Don't apologise! Hope you are keeping OK <3 I have met Jodie before and she's so sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL as an aside to today's book summary, I've read it back after posting and realised that I've written "peal" where I meant "pearl". Stupid autocorrect, totally my bad for not noticing before I posted it, and the time for editing has passed. Sorry everyone, by "peal" I mean "pearl"!

Reactions: 5

Agreed, don't apologise! We missed you so it's lovely to have you back! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
DA92CB63-B2B1-4328-A998-690F884E312D.png

‘I was Cinderella first!!!’

It’s like she looks at everything and thinks ‘how can I make this about me?’

Reactions: 17
She posts this but with the exception of Scott she barely likes any of their IG posts or gives them much of a mention (except didn’t she promote Louise’s #gifted book?). Not a single like for Sophie’s Disenchanted show. She’ll say BOUNDARIES! I say it looks weird.

It was all about Mollie at one point but this is the first time she’s mentioned her in months or longer.
I find this so weird, I didn't even know she was friends with Louise other than a few posts on social media, but no Celinde or Rob?

Reactions: 4
Cinderella overload! We already had the Disney one, the R&H one and The Slipper and the Rose.

Not including the pantos, operas and ballets.

Reactions: 7
"Ever After" with Drew Barrymore is the ultimate modern Cinderella re-imagining and nothing will ever top it.

Reactions: 8
No Cinderella will ever top this 1973 film, for me (called Three Wishes for Cinderella in the UK):

1617189190972.png

Reactions: 6
Oh my good I’ve not seen that in yeaaaaaars. Might need to deaf out what’s left of my german knowledge and watch it!
It's a tradition in Norway to watch it on Christmas eve. Although we watch the original - in Czech, with subtitles. It's fantastic - the story, the costumes, the music, the acting. Truly amazing

Reactions: 2
So while watching her latest ad when she said that she had been sent 2 I thought she would do a giveaway, like a lot of other influencers do when they're sent 2 of a product. Her not doing that has got me thinking, she never really does giveaways, does she? For someone so desperate for followers that she buys them, you would think she'd do a giveaway every now and then. It seems to be a pretty good way to buy followers in a more acceptable way while at the same time making your fans think you're really generous for wanting to give them things. It seems weird to me that she doesn't.

Reactions: 15
Yes that's true. And you'd think she probably gets sent lots of books, so she could easily do a book giveaway.

She used to do them years ago with her merch. I remember giveaways with her tea and books. Maybe part of it is because her brand is less defined these days.

Reactions: 1

I skimmed it and ended up at 2.26 in - her proof copy.

Jesus. So smug.

It just comes across some pretentious.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.