Carrie Hope Fletcher #57 Iced out the Fletchers to go and elope, she’s Mrs M now - there is no Hope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2023-03-02-23-01-20-022-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

"I love watching you sleep my beautiful wifey, let's make babies together"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Recap: she's claiming they will be celebrating with family and friends in the future. She also posted a story to subscribers only about dressing as a red flag, and making light of all the warning signs 💀

Joel is still a beg and is trying to get freebies for a holiday they have planned. As expected he hit his limit on story reposts of the news

Tom, Debbie and Bob seem quiet about the news. Don't seem to approve of Joel

Reactions: 27
Recap: Carrie and Joel announced they got married in secret so no one could stop them

They told Tom via FaceTime the night before. Tom and Debbie's social media reaction to this can be described as a rather loud silence

She posted something alluding to her break-up with Oli on her private Insta

They're going to be honeymooning in Italy and Joel is already on the scrounge for freebies

She may or may not have a sun-dried tomato in her flower crown

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Maybe they were #gifted more Budgy Smugglers, with pumpkins and "MR" and "MRS" accross their asscraks for the wedding

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe they were #gifted more Budgy Smugglers, with pumpkins and "MR" and "MRS" accross their asscraks for the wedding
I was about to go to bed and now I fear I'll have nightmares about asscracks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*Big post incoming! For context this is reacting to something Carrie posted on her paid Instagram*

So she's like.. laughing? At being called a red flag, and saying that you should be proud of people calling you and the things you do red flags because it means you're in love?

I do somewhat understand the whole, "Accept your cringe and be free!" mindset, I'm sure me and my boyfriend do very gross PDA's that onlookers may not appreciate but I don't think anyone in the history of the world or the internet has ever said, "Well if moving in together on the first date and marrying in less than a year is a red flag, then be proud you're a red flag!"

There's hundreds of people on this site of all ages, all walks of life, who've experienced more relationships than her, who may actually have a background in psychology or therapy- there will be people on here who have been through certain bad relationships or who have seen loved ones acting in similar ways to her and Joel, who absolutely know how to recognize alarm bells and damaging behaviours, or self-sabotaging risks. Moving in on the first day, engaged after a few months and married in less than a year.. in 2023, is a red flag. It's a huge risk. It's irrational. It's scary.

(I did say in a previous post about people doing that in the sixties, but let's be honest, a lot of Boomer relationships are tragically unhealthy and damaging to both people, and inevitably sour. Hence the high divorce rates)

This isn't a matter of us all having never experienced real love, it's that we have all experienced and/or recognize erratic behaviour, and are consequentially and justifiably weirded out, worried, or cynical.

I have been in three serious relationships, the one I'm in now, one that lasted four years and one that lasted two. I would have absolutely married them both in the first year, I was smitten. But after four years and cohabiting for two, I realised we were not compatible, and I left. The one I was in for two, I got cheated on. You cannot deeply and fully understand someone enough to commit your entire life to them in less than a year. Think about it, did Pete punch that wall in the first year? Was Ollie critical of her appearance and hobbies in the first year? I highly doubt it.

And.. you've been married just over a month. You should be living every day in an absolute state of bliss, not indulging in reading your own hate forums online.

Carrie if you're reading this please please take one afternoon off to yourself and think!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Maybe they aimed for a Disney #gifted wedding but Greta Green was the best they could get

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Going back to awkwardjellyfish tea saying most people had nice things to say about Joel….isn’t that usually what happens to serial killers? “They were so nice! I never saw it coming.” Not saying he is a serial killer but he is a serial something.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think she’s pregnant atm because of the booze in DLP/Iceland (I’m keeping the option open that this could also be to put us off the scent).
A pregnancy belly might not be visible till at least 2-5 months in (currently 20 weeks pregnant without one), so it seems that wedding belly is just her body shape combined with the dress.

I have no doubt she wanted that ring as confirmation to start trying to conceive. Sex only once a month of course, perfectly timed. Every other time there will be house guests, headaches and of course everyone knows you can’t have sex on your period. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
SO many theatre fans on Twitter, all seemingly quite young, who can recognise the tit-show that this is. The kids will be alright, as they say.
Always find it funny that people need to sensor her name because they know she searches herself and will send her minions to hate on the person

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Sometimes I think of the fact that he’s given her a trip to Disney, a custom made writing desk, a fuckton of stuffed toys, bags and more.

Carrie gave him Pez, a gift card for a takeaway and 10 old freebies she dusted off from her gifted sht collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
*Big post incoming! For context this is reacting to something Carrie posted on her paid Instagram*

So she's like.. laughing? At being called a red flag, and saying that you should be proud of people calling you and the things you do red flags because it means you're in love?

I do somewhat understand the whole, "Accept your cringe and be free!" mindset, I'm sure me and my boyfriend do very gross PDA's that onlookers may not appreciate but I don't think anyone in the history of the world or the internet has ever said, "Well if moving in together on the first date and marrying in less than a year is a red flag, then be proud you're a red flag!"

There's hundreds of people on this site of all ages, all walks of life, who've experienced more relationships than her, who may actually have a background in psychology or therapy- there will be people on here who have been through certain bad relationships or who have seen loved ones acting in similar ways to her and Joel, who absolutely know how to recognize alarm bells and damaging behaviours, or self-sabotaging risks. Moving in on the first day, engaged after a few months and married in less than a year.. in 2023, is a red flag. It's a huge risk. It's irrational. It's scary.

(I did say in a previous post about people doing that in the sixties, but let's be honest, a lot of Boomer relationships are tragically unhealthy and damaging to both people, and inevitably sour. Hence the high divorce rates)

This isn't a matter of us all having never experienced real love, it's that we have all experienced and/or recognize erratic behaviour, and are consequentially and justifiably weirded out, worried, or cynical.

I have been in three serious relationships, the one I'm in now, one that lasted four years and one that lasted two. I would have absolutely married them both in the first year, I was smitten. But after four years and cohabiting for two, I realised we were not compatible, and I left. The one I was in for two, I got cheated on. You cannot deeply and fully understand someone enough to commit your entire life to them in less than a year. Think about it, did Pete punch that wall in the first year? Was Ollie critical of her appearance and hobbies in the first year? I highly doubt it.

And.. you've been married just over a month. You should be living every day in an absolute state of bliss, not indulging in reading your own hate forums online.

Carrie if you're reading this please please take one afternoon off to yourself and think!
So I moved in with my ex bf after the second date because h love bombed me so heavily and I thought ‘god yes this is what I’ve always dreamed of’ and then the relationship became slowly more and more emotionally abusive and the love bombing stopped and he cut me off from my friends and family and I ended up suicidal because of him then he actually ended the relationship even though I saw all of the red flags, but at the start I was so blinded, I feel this may be similar except he will never leave her because no one else would take him
---
I don’t think she’s pregnant atm because of the booze in DLP/Iceland (I’m keeping the option open that this could also be to put us off the scent).
A pregnancy belly might not be visible till at least 2-5 months in (currently 20 weeks pregnant without one), so it seems that wedding belly is just her body shape combined with the dress.

I have no doubt she wanted that ring as confirmation to start trying to conceive. Sex only once a month of course, perfectly timed. Every other time there will be house guests, headaches and of course everyone knows you can’t have sex on your period. 😂
My friend at her hen do, we all thought she was living it up on alcohol and wa actually going into separate rooms to pour herself alcohol free drinks, and had asked the bar ahead of time in the group activity of cocktail making to only give her alcohol free cocktails!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sometimes I think of the fact that he’s given her a trip to Disney, a custom made writing desk, a fuckton of stuffed toys, bags and more.

Carrie gave him Pez, a gift card for a takeaway and 10 old freebies she dusted off from her gifted sht collection.
Don't forget the scarf, made up of random practice squares that she'd asked social media what to do with.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone just retweeted this on to my timeline, absolutely no connection to Carrie and Joel but incredibly relevant to recent events. Was super tempted to tag him ngl 😂 😂

9A90D896-2C37-4CB0-8CF0-D6EA93F9DC6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.