Carrie Hope Fletcher #56 Stranded! In the marriage! Of convenience!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title : @Mark81

RECAP: WHAT THE duck 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

She let Joel move in to her house on their first date
Got engaged within months
Asked Hello Magazine to come to her wedding but not her family
She told Tom & Gi she was getting married via facetime the night before (so they couldn't stop her)
Her dad missed the chance to walk his only daughter down the aisle
Her mum was left out of planning her daughter's wedding
Her nephews will wonder why they weren't invited to their aunt's wedding
Carrie and Shrek spent their first Valentines as a married couple 💀
Their first couple of weeks married would've been with Scott and Matt staying at their house

She was crying about Oliver this time last year (and probably still does) wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
Sent to a friend who is big into the west end but doesn't follow Carrie closely.

Their reply - 'they're idiots'

• Haha
Reactions: 55
But like…they haven’t been in their home together alone since they got married?! There’s always been at least one other person there…That is so weird.

Reactions: 52
Love that they spent their first Valentines and first few nights as a married couple chasing mice around the house and hanging out with Scott and Matt, truly a dream honeymoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I honestly can’t believe she’s done this. When I was a Carrie fan (back in the Eponine days) she seemed to have it all. Now fast forward to this and it’s so sad. Married to a rebound who she doesn’t seem excited about, no family or friends at her wedding, it’s giving unhinged vibes. I think her breakup with Ollie really messed her up mentally.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I actually can’t believe this. I’ve been in and out of meetings all day so I haven’t checked Tattle and BAM she’s MARRIED

🤣🤣🤣🤣

good luck Carrie, I sincerely mean it, I’d sooner get my flaps out in the middle of Oxford Street but you do you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 118
I know she didn’t arrange a prenup (which aren’t really worth much in the UK anyway) so now the rando stranger ogre she just married is entitled to literally half of everything. Her house, her earnings, her savings - bonkers. He earns significantly less than she does and has less earning potential. bleeping bonkers.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
She was posting Q&As about showmances, making a video about showmances and gazing at Jamie like she wanted to jump him in their Once promotion. All within days of getting MARRIED

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I wonder if the additional bits of info that we’ll get in the mag next week will be Joel standing behind Carrie cradling her bump

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Someone in my husband's extended family decided she was desperate to get married now, now, now (after all her friends started getting married) so she moved halfway across the USA to be with a guy she'd met on the internet, married him after a couple of months, and had a baby in quick succession. Then decided she didn't want to be married or a mother after all and walked out on them, leaving her now-ex to begin a messy legal battle to get her parental rights revoked. Wonder why that keeps coming to mind when I think of Carrie?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I know she didn’t arrange a prenup (which aren’t really worth much in the UK anyway) so now the rando stranger ogre she just married is entitled to literally half of everything. Her house, her earnings, her savings - bonkers. He earns significantly less than she does and has less earning potential. bleeping bonkers.
Six of those Mickey Mouses are legally his now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.