Carrie Hope Fletcher #54 Snog - Oli, Marry - first person to ask, Avoid - responsibility, Kill - career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Get over it.
The woman is so embarrassing. I know you shouldn't compare pain, but my best friend lost her husband to cancer last year. She cared for him at home until his last breath. She was suddenly left alone at 32 years old with a 4-year-old child, and she didn't even make a fuss like Carrie, even though she had every right to and still does. Goodness, her boyfriend broke up with her, and it was probably tough, but she's financially independent, pretty (when she doesn't dress like a clown), lives in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and has dream jobs that just fell into her lap. Be a little grateful. The woman is just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I just don’t get why she keeps repeating the same stuff in her content lately. This is at least the third post with this exact- what I imagine she thinks is inspirational- “this is a picture from when I was sad about being single, now I am happy (read: no longer single). Never lose hope” type of caption attached. Every video lately is her shouting that “I am truly myself nowadays YES I AM my real identity is that I wear this type of dress so stop telling me not to wear them”.

You’d think with the “traveling” she’s done lately, or the variety of shows she’s been in this past year or, idk, the fact that she’s newly engaged and planning a wedding and life with her fiancé she’d have something new to post about. Some vaguely interesting new thought, about anything new going on in her life now, not a year + ago. But if you read between the lines all her main talking points still revolve around how she’s recovering from her breakup with Oliver. Because that’s what all the incessant blabbering about how she’s redefined herself with striped tights also seems to be hinting at- that she depended on her last relationship to give her a sense of self so much that she’s basically had to reconstruct a new identity because she got dumped.

It’s really fascinating. That she thinks she’s putting out this uplifting content about how far she has come, that actually just looks soooo bleak. And now with Joel she’s making herself even more dependent on her relationship for fulfillment. It’s insane.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's frankly pathetic to be self-pitying and navel gazing about being dumped over a year ago when such awful things are happening in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only way Carrie's posts make any sense to me is if I imagine she's 19 years old. Ironic since she's an absolutely decrepit old maid who *gasp* is 30 and must marry immediately to avoid being shunned by polite society.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m just catching upon the other thread but omg the way I thought this was real and didn’t question it 😂😂
Fair play @londongirl2001 😂
7BA91D31-640A-4C22-965F-6B87A5C9ACD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I follow someone on Instagram who has just posted a story with Scott, at what looks like Rob Houchen's birthday party 🤔 so perhaps this is where Carrie and Joel have been tonight, although that doesn't line up with Carrie's post on her subscribers feed unless they didn't stay for long.

Unless it is a WOS after party, but people don't look wildly dressed up, and rhere is balloons around. I did scour the video to see if I can see them but couldn't.

What's the rules on sharing insta info?
She's got 1200 followers. She was married to Dan Buckley, who used to have a YouTube channel with Scott and appeared in a lot of their vlogs (just for context for those that might have watched)

Reactions: 9
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Get over it.
We need one of those signs that says "It has been x days since Carrie mentioned Ed the breakup", but it would have to be a permanently etched zero because apparently, she will never stop.

Also, if anyone has a chance to see Lea Salonga, do it! Granted it has been a looong time, but I saw her as Eponine on my honeymoon in London in 96, and I still get emotional thinking about it, she was perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg okay, so from that pic on the prev thread it seems she has posted something regarding Oli (that’s the footspa boi ye?) and how much he broke her, but on her subs side of insta??

My thought is, why would shrek follow that? He would have to pay £2.50 or whatever to access stuff he assumes will be tat, stuff he already sees.

maybe she’s posted (Or will post!!) stuff that are a bit more personal cause he won’t ever see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do people seriously send photos of themselves looking sad to their friends, with a text message saying they are sad?

I've never heard of any adult doing that. That seems bizarre and juvenile to me.
It’s like the sleepovers. I don’t understand. I’d be here for anyone who said they were sad, but if they sent a pic along with it …. I might laugh. I don’t need photographic proof.

I have been through seriously painful horrific breakups. I can’t imagine mentioning the anniversary of my breakup to anyone; especially not in a public Instagram account when I was engaged. She still doesn’t mention Joel.

Concerned for her mental health - this is pressing the lines for even the most extreme narcissist.

Do people seriously send photos of themselves looking sad to their friends, with a text message saying they are sad?

I've never heard of any adult doing that. That seems bizarre and juvenile to me.
Oh come on @Mark81 you’ve can’t have forgotten the crying selfies she sends to her friends.
I think we can safely say she adores her face and all it’s ‘emotions’. No one is spared.
On another note. Her muses over last January AGAIN? seriously Joel, and I mean this sincerely RUN my man. She’s using you as a comfort blanket.

Reactions: 17
Omg okay, so from that pic on the prev thread it seems she has posted something regarding Oli (that’s the footspa boi ye?) and how much he broke her, but on her subs side of insta??

My thought is, why would shrek follow that? He would have to pay £2.50 or whatever to access stuff he assumes will be tat, stuff he already sees.

maybe she’s posted (Or will post!!) stuff that are a bit more personal cause he won’t ever see it!
He reads here though. She knows he's too much of a wet lettuce to assert any kind of boundary.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She likes to view herself as some old wise. maid who will be shunned by society if she’s not married by the time the clock strikes midnight on the eve of her 31st birthday.
It’s toe curling, but not nearly as embarrassing as the crying selfies, the asleep selfies, the ‘I’m ok closed eyes victory sign’ selfies.
I think we should start a gofundme for Scott.
I’m sure when he first befriended this egotist woman he didn’t realise how many hours he’d have to work at maintaining her friendship
Not all heroes wear capes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have to say, Carrie being a loser at the WOS awards - which she usually wins - has really brightened up my crappy night shift 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So the bingo was not in vain, we get to tick off another breakup post with a veiled mention of Oli after all.
Of course our Carrie had to go for the most bombastic option (only second to supremely embarrasing pictures of her and Joel attempting to convincingly kiss) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jodie and Lauren living their best lives on Instagram after wins tonight. Neither of them have the ‘massive following’ boughtfollowers CHF has.
The tide is turning, visible hard work is paying off. They are never out of work.
CHF brand is looking a little bit jaded and old. After wittering on and on about age she’s finally convinced herself and us that she has aged out of most parts in the west end despite being a similar age.
What happens after the tour? Instead of working on a new musical like Treason with unknowns surely a woman who has just come out of a musical with her name over the door should be working with all the top brass?

Reactions: 15
It's no wonder her friendships don't last long. I wouldn't want to receive constant sad selfies from a 30-year-old, even though she supposedly is sooooo happy with Shrek. My 14-year-old cousin doesn't even do that. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone who says we only see a glimpse into her life she sure posts a lot of personal stuff. I can only imagine what she leaves out of the ‘glimpse’
Does she behave like this for sympathy? Has news reached her that Oli is plunged into happiness so she feels the need to remind us for the 525,600th time was a git he was?
I would give anything to know what her industry peers think of her. As a work colleague or potential new friend attention sponges like this would make me run the other way. Red flags ahoy and waaaay too much hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

I think Shrek would have subscribed. He wants to know every little thing she does

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.