Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
What's the general opinion on the Pete situation? Did Carrie lie or exaggerate the truth? Like someone mentioned earlier, Carrie made those accusations but she was also very friendly with Pete at the Coco premiere afterwards

We also have videos of Carrie belittling Pete, and telling him how amazing Oliver is

Reactions: 1

Sanctified

VIP Member
Someone asked about this and I didn’t see it answered: was Joel into Disney before he met Carrie or is this really something he’s only been into since May?
He's been into Disney for a while. There may have been photos of him at Disney, but I also think Carrie mentioned he's been to Disney quite a few times in one of her videos

Very true! I must be thinking of someone else then, though I have a feeling I saw that “theory” and of his anger on tumblr back in the day 🤷‍♀️ I always liked Pete tbh

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Idk but is it weird that there's a laundry machine on in every one? Like did he actually film them in one go?
No because he mentioned moving the flowers after people told him, which means it had to be filmed the next day. He's just wearing the same clothes because he's gross

Ok but leaving food and toys to compensate my absence is exactly what I do to my dog when I have to be out of the house for a few hours. Joel's a 35 year old man.
I already know my dad has told the cat ill be home this weekend and the second I set foot in the door she will sit at her food bowl screaming at me to feed her wet food she's a 9 year old cat he's a real human this situation is so weird!

Neycroo

Chatty Member
In his defence he was into Disney before Carrie. That is literally the only thing I will say in his defence at this point.
(Sorry if someone has already answered this - I’m catching up and trying not to lose my place!!)
Looks like a total incel!

jolene4745

VIP Member
It was a funny comment and not rude, but I guess Joel is only allowing absolutely glowing positive comments on his page…

Genuinely think this is all rather concerning now and has crossed the line from being funny / entertaining 🥴
What did the comment say?!

QuinnieRomana

Sorry this is totally wrong. You're imposing your views onto her personal inbox , a person you've never met.

When people con themselves and fail to remember that she is literally a stranger online - this is why social media worries me. People blur the lines between actual real relationships and influencers they'll never know in person.

By all means, write your concerns here, but actually messaging her is going way too far imo. 👎
I HAVE met her. I've actually met her like 5 times and I really don't care if you think it's too far because in all fairness I believe people have said worse to her.

She needs a kick up the arse to realise that that she is possibly in danger with this creep and if her family and friends won't point it out to her, who will?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I've not really had time to catch up on everything as life has got in the way recently and I've hardly been on here but I did see her Instagram post about the engagement and noticed two people comment that are obviously her friends. One said that they remember after the first date Carrie said she was going to marry him and then another person posted about how she had seen about the engagement in the Whatsapp group!

I still can't believe how rushed their relationship is but I'm sure it will be marriage and babies in no time at all but I very much doubt he's the love of her life.

As for the 12 presents...i'm cringing so hard at how immature their relationship is.

I made a mistake because I messaged someone and yes maybe I shouldn't have. I am sure there is people who have done a lot worse than that with her and to be quite honest with you.

I messaged her because in worried about her, I've BEEN in a relationship like the one she is on with Joel and it didn't end well so I was hoping to tell her that he creepy and that she needs to get out. Perhaps I did it in the wrong.

I WON'T do that again or if I do message her I won't mention anything about it on Tattle and I just want to stop this now as we both have different views on what I said

Ok no hate ❤