Carrie Hope Fletcher #20 No Grammy, dresses like your Granny, backstage dry-humping is uncanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her saying sheā€™s ā€˜not sadā€™ about dreaming about Drake Bellā€¦ he got caught having inappropriate relationships with minors Carrie!! šŸ¤¢
Apparently others have informed her of this and she's now deleted the story

Reactions: 7
Just had to laughā€¦ I mean, theyā€™re not wrong šŸ˜‚
C855DA7B-C9C5-41CA-840B-D9DA3CDB709C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I found an epub of With This Kiss. I'm not sure if I want to read it though. šŸ˜

The kissing thing does sound a bit Raven Boys.

Reactions: 6
Carrie thinks sheā€™s the best thing since sliced bread, if Oliver HAD sat her down and said that there were problems whatā€™s the betting that she would have really listened to it and reflected on what he had to say?

Itā€™s a lot easier for Carrie to say that she was blindsided and that he just left because then she doesnā€™t have to admit that she may have played a part in the downfall of their relationship. I also donā€™t think that Oliver cheated because at the very least weā€™d have some kind of inkling from what Carrie is posting. Unless she doesnā€™t want to do that because she doesnā€™t want to draw attention to how and when they started together.

I feel sad for Carrie that sheā€™s clearly hurting, but a Oliver is allowed to end a relationship that he is not happy in. And I say that as someone whose husband left after 15 years and 3 children together.

Reactions: 18
Apparently others have informed her of this and she's now deleted the story
ā€˜Othersā€™?
Or read it here? šŸ¤”

I found an epub of With This Kiss. I'm not sure if I want to read it though. šŸ˜

The kissing thing does sound a bit Raven Boys.
Link it
Link
It
šŸ˜‚

The audio book is on Scribd but Iā€™d rather read to see how bad
The reviews on good reads have been scathing especially about her side characters

B9E81E5E-CF30-4F37-802A-ECB7CD0E1720.png

of course a relationship ending is a huge deal and a big life event for her, but eeeevery single q&a she has to mention itā€¦ like we get it, love. ALW gets it, Glenn Close gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her about page in the new book is a bit of a mess. Hope this isnā€™t the published version! Typo on ā€˜Staredā€™, doesnā€™t need ā€œin the lead roleā€, and in the last line, keeps just in case of what?

66301D5B-E26D-4ABE-AA76-748CD4B13CD5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™m surprised there was a hasty rewrite done of the last paragraph

ā€œCarrie lives just outside of London with numerous fictional friends that she keeps on bookshelves, because her boyfriend, Oliver Ormson, left her.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1199070
of course a relationship ending is a huge deal and a big life event for her, but eeeevery single q&a she has to mention itā€¦ like we get it, love. ALW gets it, Glenn Close gets it.
Glen Close gets it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Her about page in the new book is a bit of a mess. Hope this isnā€™t the published version! Typo on ā€˜Staredā€™, doesnā€™t need ā€œin the lead roleā€, and in the last line, keeps just in case of what?

View attachment 1199095
Dear me. Did the Ghostwriter write that too?
Poorly written and the bre-aks betw-een wor-ds are giving me anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dig at Oliver wasn't needed. I mean she can't say that he was her life plans when she knew that he didn't want to get married and have children. My guess is she was hoping to trap him and when he left her and that didn't work she played the victim card.

Reactions: 15
Tbh Carrie could have probably not wanted to listen to Olivers explanation about breaking up. That way he is the only bad guy and only him.

Reactions: 7
Yeah. One person may say there were no signs and it was a sudden break up, the other side would say ' are you crazy, I've been giving you signs for months'

Reactions: 14
I'm sort of totally here for his low-key passive aggressive tit-for-tat if that is what is going on.

Carrie has been unbearable and makes herself to be purely a victim and Oliver to be purely the villain. It's never that black and white.
I'm getting the impression that Oliver went to break up with Carrie and her response was anger. I can just see her as the kind of person who stores up things to use in arguments later.

If this is w happened, what could have been a difficult but amicable breakup turned nasty. But because he's the one who instiaged the break up she thinks she's justified as the victim, even though I bet she said some hurtful things to him.

This is all speculation obviously, but I just can't understand why else Oliver would be seeming so cold. His first story after their breakup had a big šŸ‘‹ emoji on it. Most people use that to be like "bye" in a dismissive way, so it felt very pointed.

Reactions: 2
This girl is the only reason Cinderella is still going šŸ¤£
Why would someone see it that many times??

That dig at Oliver wasn't needed. I mean she can't say that he was her life plans when she knew that he didn't want to get married and have children. My guess is she was hoping to trap him and when he left her and that didn't work she played the victim card.
Iā€™m shocked she didnā€™t surprise him with a quarantine baby honestly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.