Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Someone shoot me, I got emotional at the video where Oliver calls her over - that must be such a boost so late on, to see a loved one in the crowd. But then she went and ruined it by taking a selfie of herself crying as soon as she finished :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 26

Kitt

VIP Member
Why is she acting like she’s speaking out about something revolutionary and not being a dick to audience members on Twitter?
(Also I wanted to like some of these tweets but don’t actually have Twitter, just having a nosy today seeing as she’s having yet another argument lol)
Thank god Carrie Hope Pankhurst is here to speak out for what she believes in 💪🏻 I don’t know what theatre would do without her, she’s such a light in the community. (Insert passive aggressive heart emoji.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
The caption reads ‘today I ran the London marathon’. I do agree with what someone else said about this. She should say she finished or completed it really. But she won’t, she will always bring this up and she’ll always say she ran it. Fair play for finishing it though.
Why can’t she say she ran it? Talk about being picky 😂
Do you have to run a certain speed to qualify to say it? She’s done a marathon, she’s raised money for a good cause who cares how it’s worded

Reactions: 24

Mark81

VIP Member
Well, as it's been said upthread, Carrie wanted the prestige of originating a role and being the number 1 on the cast sheet, but she hates the work of it all. She doesnt enjoy this AT ALL. The applause, yes. Nothing else apart from it.
But what has she ever really worked for? She's never trained for the career she's in, she's not gone to uni, never had to start a career making the tea, she started youtube when it was young and algorithms worked in her favour, she literally does the minimal in her youtube vids (point shoot with minor editing) she has a privileged upbringing, a famous surname. She has never really had to work or face adversity or be told no

Ellie_Rose

Ormson was “the head hunk” in the workshop, Fletcher notes. “You look like a Disney prince,” she laughs. “Your jawline could cut glass for god’s sake.”

🙄🙄 really?
it annoys me that the article states how Carrie comes from a working class background. She went to private school, had multiple holidays abroad, a celebrity brother and parents who had the time and money to support her theatre career as a child performer. She is clearly middle class. Why lie about it?

Strange

Carrie sees her understudies as lesser and not on her level. For her, it's like if your boss sat in your office watching you work all day. Some people would get intimidated by that. She thinks she is "better" therefore, in her mind, her understudy would be intimidated if they knew she was in the crowd watching them/judging them.

I'm not sure if I'm explaining this well, but I think that's the way she thinks about it all. "If I was the understudy, I would feel intimidated if the principle actor was watching me."

I don't know how popular that thinking is, because others see understudies as no lesser than the principle actor, therefore there is no levels to it/they see each other on the same level. Like I've seen the principle actor make a congrats excited post about the understudy many times.

I think she also gets possessive about her roles too. kinda like "Why watch them, they won't be as good as me?" Or she is too frightened to watch them, incase she watches and feels like they are better than she is. I think someone doing "her" role better would send her on an insecure spiral.

Last edited:

flounceandbounce

Whatever side of the debate you're on, what she should be thinking about is how her attitude reflects back on the show and herself. Because further down the line, given the choice of Bratty Hell Fisher or a more professional actress, casting directors are more and more likely to choose the professional who isn't a big name because the agro that Carrie causes isn't worth the impact on sales that stunt casting Carrie brings.
I've gone from being a fan to actively hoping for her downfall. And I doubt I'm the only one.

DigiDuino

mHigh vis jackets are very commonly worn by autistic children/young adults. To say it’s funny seeing someone one wearing one in a theatre is tone deaf, ignorant, pretentious and just plain rude
Are they? I’ve never seen or heard of that in my life to be honest?

binchicken

New vlog - TLDR

•Hotel for Frozen press night was gifted to OLIVER NOT ME
•OMG IM WEARING MY OWN JUMPSUIT FROM MY JOANIE COLLECTION
•”I got separated from Oliver’s family on the way out of the theatre and ended up in a Let It Go sing-a-long!” (yes there’s a video…)

**No comments about how Oli went or how proud she was….**

•Breathlessly staunches to get 4 boxes of donuts for everyone because “last time it really went down a treat”
•Ugh Kelly Clarkson sing along in the dressing room
•Ugh vocal warm ups
•THE FUCKING LANDO NORRIS SONG IS BACK I CANT KEEP WATCHING THIS
•I am Tom from McFlys sister but only when he’s on Strictly
•I had a bad day a week ago and my friends sent me a picture of them kissing my face on a billboard and now I’m better thanks
•When I was in Heathers we use to do this thing, wait… did you know I was in Heathers?

• Haha

Itvex

Chatty Member
This may have been said before.........Carrie, please stop posting film of you bowing in your stories. We get it, your the lead, people are clapping.

I work in West End theatre. I work in theatre because I was lucky enough as a kid to be taken to some west end shows by my parents. I fell in love with theatre. The relationship between the audience and company is a mysterious one. Stop spoiling the relationship. Stop ruining the mystery because you are so self involved you are putting yourself before your company and your show. More interested in youtube views than the magic of theatre.

No other west end lead does this. Please, please, act professionally. Another example how ALW and RUG have lost touch and are desperate. Working for Cameron now, I can tell you none of our leads are allowed to do this.

thisiscat

Chatty Member
Just thought about the fact that with her posting all the Cinderella bows video to her instastories- that means that Carrie spends quite a long time scrolling through her own hashtag to find them and post them! Narcissistic much?

• Sick

flounceandbounce

Credit where credit is due: good on her for actually finishing!

But if she could refrain from reminding us about 'that time I ran the London Marathon' in one, three, five years time I would be eternally grateful.

Reactions: 23

Kiwi179

Wow she does not know when to stop digging does she? Back on twatter again today and still arguing?

"That's all there is to it".

What an absolute bitch, no empathy at all for the people that have made her what she is (well, rich parents and brother aside).

View attachment 804893
Jesus Christ, let it go woman! Why does she have to make mountains out of molehills? Grow up, Carrie and read the room. Some people have real problems.

She’s like this meme
F1DAE4BD-9DA2-4582-A1BB-9E65FAF61852.jpeg

• Haha

Buttercup1234

By saying that watching the show is too much pressure for an alternate/cover/swing, she’s essentially implying that she thinks she’s better than them at the role, or that it’s “her” role and they should be nervous seeing her play it?

She’s such a hypocrite when things don’t go her way.