Carrie Elizabeth / Carrie Dennahy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah he’s scored the Defender as well? Man she’s such a mug. He was posting about wanting one last year... Got his Porsche first (“my Scalextric” he boasts), and I guess reality has set in. Drop 130k on a car - electric, and you live on a terraced street in central London so cant charge it outside your expensive home. 😹 It’s a Porsche. Would struggle to get out to Essex/Kent and back on a charge. Anyone with a brain would figure that out first. Anyway, get your card out darling - another 6 figure set of wheels.

she deserves everything she gets. So selfish. Won’t pay tax, her employees, or her slaves in India. So instead she can......

People with money will keep spending their money but no matter what she has 0 taste or common sense. 😂
Makes me want to vom.

Reactions: 1
Ah he’s scored the Defender as well? Man she’s such a mug. He was posting about wanting one last year... Got his Porsche first (“my Scalextric” he boasts), and I guess reality has set in. Drop 130k on a car - electric, and you live on a terraced street in central London so cant charge it outside your expensive home. 😹 It’s a Porsche. Would struggle to get out to Essex/Kent and back on a charge. Anyone with a brain would figure that out first. Anyway, get your card out darling - another 6 figure set of wheels.

she deserves everything she gets. So selfish. Won’t pay tax, her employees, or her slaves in India. So instead she can......

Makes me want to vom.
You can definitely get to Kent on one charge and you can charge it there. Also you can literally plug then into any plug. You can easily get outdoor extension chords. Not to defend her and her spending habits but an electric car in central London is definitely doable and usable.

What the Porsche definitely isn’t though is kid friendly. Putting a baby in a defender is a lot easier than into a porsche + they also have a dog.

Reactions: 2
Do you think they are permanently moving to Kent? Rob seems to be renovating his house there...

Her latest insta story is hilarious 😂 she's eye bleeping herself in her mirror in her new longer length shorts while the baby is on the floor like a Sim baby just staring up at her 😂

So, her house is currently up for sale for 1.75 million or up for rent at £6,500 per calendar month….

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I found it really easy to find after she posted the full living room photo on her grid 😬

Honestly, I really like the whole house 🙈 I didn't realize it had 4 bedrooms! Always thought it was much smaller.

Though, I know it's London prices, but £1.75m is ridiculous! Looks like she bought it for £1.525m but I feel like she put a lot of money in to it??? I remember there were rats under the floor or something and the garden probably cost a hefty chunk.

The house is absolutely beautiful, I don't doubt that she has spent a lot of money on it too. I remember her posting that her garden was going to cost her more than what she though and that there was some big hoo hah with it. BRB... just going to try and find the barn conversion they have bought in Kent 😝

Also... I don't think she can claim that her jewellery is 'affordable' anymore...

The house is absolutely beautiful, I don't doubt that she has spent a lot of money on it too. I remember her posting that her garden was going to cost her more than what she though and that there was some big hoo hah with it. BRB... just going to try and find the barn conversion they have bought in Kent 😝

Also... I don't think she can claim that her jewellery is 'affordable' anymore...
The house is absolutely gorgeous but it lacks personality. They either took out everything personal for the photos or I don’t know. But to me it looks like a high end Airbnb, not someone’s home. That being said, she (and the interior designer she worked with most likely) did a fabulous job keeping the house authentic to the location, period but making it modern and comfortable / cozy. It will probably sell fast.

Still can't find it, I'm obviously being thick. Am looking on right move, one house looks similar but it's not it - she had panelling done on the stairs.
---
Found it, let agreed on zoopla!

Last edited:
Still can't find it, I'm obviously being thick. Am looking on right move, one house looks similar but it's not it - she had panelling done on the stairs.
---
Found it, let agreed on zoopla!
Found it now on rightmove - as you say let agreed ☺

Damn, her new house looks even nicer 😭

Looks HUGE and I don't feel like her other half contributed much financially from his crisp business...

Damn, her new house looks even nicer 😭

Looks HUGE and I don't feel like her other half contributed much financially from his crisp business...
That guy is sure coming out on top of this relationship but also if she can afford it, good for her. I just hope she has enough brain cells to protect her finances and business.