Carrie Elizabeth / Carrie Dennahy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricky I'm a bit confused (which is not hard - I am due a couple of days before Carrie) are you saying that Carrie is trolling other people on instagram?
I agree I’m confused about where she’s trolling anyone. She may be posting OTT pics about her pregnancy and life but obviously most people aren’t as put out about that as you are. It’s fine to come to tattle to share your personal grudges but its not super clear to the rest of us what she has done so wrong. Very sad for her ex of course, but people do move on and often it’s very hard for the other party!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’m here for the ☕ always but I’m not sure what she’s allegedly done here?

She’s annoying and braggy and I’m bored of seeing her half naked pregnant selfies but if she’s done something else you’re gonna have to spell it out 🤷‍♀️

I wonder what they're going to do when the baby comes regarding where they'll stay?

Considering they split their time between her townhouse and his country farm (?) with animals. Will they leave her house empty for a few months or buy two of everything and continue splitting their time carting the baby back and forth?

It's a weird set up to me. I know some couples don't live together but it's certainly not the norm which is why I feel the baby was an accident to be honest. She'd not long bought her house and was still renovating the kitchen when she found out.

Reactions: 1
Calling me Carrie just because I disagreed with your approach 🙄

Eh, that was tongue in cheek, though I am confused by your blind defence of her - how could my approach could be different? Are you saying we shouldn't post at all? Then why are we here?

In case it's not clear the comments in the screenshot are from a long time ago. When she was called out publicly for the first time. Only after her ex had lost his job because of the impact of her behaviour. And only after being asked politely and privately to stop certain posts - requests she ignored despite knowing full well what she was doing to him.

In the spirit of showing this isn't some personal grudge to do with "who I know", I waited for her annual post, in which she trolls her previous ex and his girlfriend. For the first time, it didn't come. We all know they lurk in here. At least they're learning.

I can't be bothered going through all the years, but two snippets:

IMG-20220804-WA0000.jpg

Screenshot_20220730-033126_Instagram.jpg

These are two people who have no right to reply, have a right to privacy, etc.. In front of 100s of thousands of people - their friends, family, work colleagues, clients - Carrie outs them as lying cheats. Even if it was true you don't do this. It's bullying.

But there's always a back story, which makes it so much worse. The entire basis of these accusations stems from the fact that Carrie hacked his Uber account AFTER he split up with her, so she could track where he was going. Think about how bat-tit crazy this is. Not to mention illegal. Controlling. And she is brazen enough to then post this crap. As with all IGers, she thinks she's special. It's also why she thinks she can continue with the digs and smearing of her most recent ex.

I don't begrudge her selling her old designer clothes but selling old H&M for £30.00... really?

I thought the same. Probably cost £30 new. But they seem to be selling so someone wants them!

People will pay a premium for second hand things sold by an influencer.

I am the voice of bitter experience!

bleeping hell! £460?! Is Rob rolling in it too then?!
Well he is now haha. 😂 Obviously he didn’t pay for it himself. It might have come out of his account, but he hasn’t had a job for years, and no one is buying the chocolate bars despite Carrie throwing money at it (thanks Companies House) and the fake reviews. It’s easy when someone else is paying for your dinner.

Rob does make it look effortless - as in he has no shame posting about “his” new Porsche, or posting about moving into “his” new house 6 months in.
It’s so cringe how obvious he is about the gravy train. Like, taking a step back, what kind of guy on connecting with someone on a dating app who lives an hour and a half away, on asking the question “how long have you been single”, given an answer of “I’m kinda single, a week”, then asks “how long were you together” with a response of “4 years” says “let’s go on a date tomorrow”, during lockdown. 🤣 Anyone normal would run a mile.

He walks his dog on Carrie’s ex’s street ffs. The other 100 thousand options in London just won’t do. Smirking. Cycles around the block for a second leer at a couple of girls minding their own business (hi Rob 👋). Totally inappropriate friend requests. Loads of weird tit like this, thinking no one is watching, when they are, cos he’s a bit dim. Such a creep.

Well he is now haha. 😂 Obviously he didn’t pay for it himself. It might have come out of his account, but he hasn’t had a job for years, and no one is buying the chocolate bars despite Carrie throwing money at it (thanks Companies House) and the fake reviews. It’s easy when someone else is paying for your dinner.

Rob does make it look effortless - as in he has no shame posting about “his” new Porsche, or posting about moving into “his” new house 6 months in.
It’s so cringe how obvious he is about the gravy train. Like, taking a step back, what kind of guy on connecting with someone on a dating app who lives an hour and a half away, on asking the question “how long have you been single”, given an answer of “I’m kinda single, a week”, then asks “how long were you together” with a response of “4 years” says “let’s go on a date tomorrow”, during lockdown. 🤣 Anyone normal would run a mile.

He walks his dog on Carrie’s ex’s street ffs. The other 100 thousand options in London just won’t do. Smirking. Cycles around the block for a second leer at a couple of girls minding their own business (hi Rob 👋). Totally inappropriate friend requests. Loads of weird tit like this, thinking no one is watching, when they are, cos he’s a bit dim. Such a creep.
Excellent tea!

PLEASE give us more tea!!

So…just had a baby yet asking her followers which overpriced, designer trench coat she should buy?? Not the first time since she’s given birth either. Is she in touch with reality at all? 🙄

Reactions: 3
So…just had a baby yet asking her followers which overpriced, designer trench coat she should buy?? Not the first time since she’s given birth either. Is she in touch with reality at all? 🙄
People with money will keep spending their money but no matter what she has 0 taste or common sense. 😂

It seems she’s ever actually been in touch with reality. Lives in a bubble where it’s all about her. Heard a few, but this one is ace - she doesn’t know who Nigel Farage is. Never heard of UKIP. No one is that stupid. It’s just a self absorbed person with no self awareness.

Zero to millions in a few years, but dodges tax. At the same time Just Giving pages to get other people to pay for what she won’t. Uses that charity as a tax deductible. And has no shame in that.

#women in business, harping on about flexible working ,but uses the wfh as an excuse to pay her employees less. Refuses to give her bestie who was with her from day 1 a share in the business, cos she had “nothing to do with my success “. Her greed goes on and on. Slave labour from India. Cleaned her ex out to the point where he lost his home, left a massive bill for the rent she bailed on, and therapy she coerced him into (“antidepressants don’t cost money “ - what a lovely person) just so she could read his notes. Lies about how her biz was funded. Actually has a “ker-ching” alert on her phone for every sale she makes. 🤮

There is no reality. 6 insta accounts and counting, all to create an illusion. Fake reviews on Trustpilot (Rob..? Reality? Ali Sands, and all the other employees). Diversity to sell jewellery only, all her mates are white even though she lives in Hackney! Everyone is beautiful online, but behind her best mates back said her type was because they’re the only guys who will sleep with girls so fat. It’s all really disgusting, abusive tit. Anyway, never mind, there’ll be another moronic quote any moment now to distract.

• Wow