Carrie Elizabeth / Carrie Dennahy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the :coffee:.

one of my kids goes to an activity with her niece. her sister couldn’t be more different than her if she tried.

Reactions: 2
I am also here for the tea! Things we know so far (in no particular order):

- splits her time between her London home and Pluckley, Kent (Robs home)
- runs Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery (some of the stuff is annoyingly beautiful)
- purchased London home for around 1.7 million last year
- recently bought a Porsche for somewhere between 90 and 130k
- currently due a baby boy at the beginning of October

I do like her, I just love gossip! :)

Reactions: 4
To be fair the Porsche is probably leased through the business. Less than a grand a month and written off as a business expense.

I like her too! I’m wearing one of her rings right now. I also don’t begrudge anyone for making lots of £££ and spending it 🤑 but happy to hear what others think!

I liked her but when she got pregnant, it was all she spoke about, so I had to unfollow. Personal trigger and nothing against her!

I did like her but things throughout the pandemic have started to rub me the wrong way.

Since getting pregnant I've found her insufferable.

I know she's pregnant and hot but I'm sick of seeing her mostly naked on insta now.

Reactions: 3
I think this is what is getting to me.
Every other story is about her pregnancy or her naked.

Reactions: 1
Here for the :coffee:.

one of my kids goes to an activity with her niece. her sister couldn’t be more different than her if she tried.
She works for Carrie. And is wheeled out every so often. Also works for Crave, funded by Carrie of course.... And yup, totally different kettle of fish.

To be fair the Porsche is probably leased through the business. Less than a grand a month and written off as a business expense.
At least 2k pm for her model. I just checked. Yeah probably written off as an expense. That's kind of the issue though, isn't it? Why on earth can she morally claim a 2k pm Porsche as a legitimate business expense when she works from home?! And then pretend she cares about the NHS etc. The rest of us plebs, who actually need our cars to get to work, don't get this privilege. And we certainly don't hide behind Just Giving pages whilst dodging tax. It's so two faced. And tone deaf.

I like her too! I’m wearing one of her rings right now. I also don’t begrudge anyone for making lots of £££ and spending it 🤑 but happy to hear what others think!
It's the fact that she's dishonest about how she made it happen. There are so many different stories. Overdraft. Loan. Credit card. Because it's totally not the truth.

I did like her but things throughout the pandemic have started to rub me the wrong way.

Since getting pregnant I've found her insufferable.

I know she's pregnant and hot but I'm sick of seeing her mostly naked on insta now.
Glad you noticed the change. It's a campaign. Part smear, part PR to hide some pretty terrible behaviour. We can only speculate she's worried about stuff coming out. Watch this space.

Last edited:
  • Wow
More posts about extravagant unobtainable stuff, with the obligatory Porsche, shared with
followers who are currently worried about how they'll pay their electricity bills. All on the back of Indian slave labour and tax dodging. Rob's really got into the "our" thing easily, considering he parachuted in recently, or at least after she made her cash. Maybe it's just us, but we find it bizarre to boast about 130k cars when you don't have any real income at the moment.

Screenshot_20220725-002711_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-000956_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-002637_Gallery.jpg

But again, the back story is missing of course. Posting this stuff is cringe enough. But if you know who actually was there for that journey from nothing to Porches, for 4 years, from 2.5k followers and selling only to her mates, it has a very different and darker vibe. He was never mentioned, as apparently she didn't want to share her private life. 😂 Until the day she left him broken, but glad others noted the change in her posts during the pandemic. it's no coincidence.

He packed orders for her until 5am when she had nothing. Was her financial advisor. Gave her a place to live. In return, when she made it big, she forced him to spend every last penny he had with totally heartbreaking emotional manipulation. She walked out and left him to pick up her tab, and in the end he lost everything. His job, his home, his mental health. Whilst she funded Bobbytrickster. It's all gravy though. Rob got his Porsche. Every post has a second story with them. Why on earth anyone would even consider doing it though we have no clue.

Last edited:
More posts about extravagant unobtainable stuff, with the obligatory Porsche, shared with
followers who are currently worried about how they'll pay their electricity bills. All on the back of Indian slave labour and tax dodging. Rob's really got into the "our" thing easily, considering he parachuted in recently, or at least after she made her cash. Maybe it's just us, but we find it bizarre to boast about 130k cars when you don't have any real income at the moment.

View attachment 1443961

View attachment 1443962

View attachment 1443963

But again, the back story is missing of course. Posting this stuff is cringe enough. But if you know who actually was there for that journey from nothing to Porches, for 4 years, from 2.5k followers and selling only to her mates, it has a very different and darker vibe. He was never mentioned, as apparently she didn't want to share her private life. 😂 Until the day she left him broken, but glad others noted the change in her posts during the pandemic. it's no coincidence.

He packed orders for her until 5am when she had nothing. Was her financial advisor. Gave her a place to live. In return, when she made it big, she forced him to spend every last penny he had with totally heartbreaking emotional manipulation. She walked out and left him to pick up her tab, and in the end he lost everything. His job, his home, his mental health. Whilst she funded Bobbytrickster. It's all gravy though. Rob got his Porsche. Every post has a second story with them. Why on earth anyone would even consider doing it though we have no clue.
So was Carrie in a relationship with someone prior to Rob? As she made it sound like she was single for a long while?

View attachment 1443961

View attachment 1443962

View attachment 1443963

Soo you are carrie’s ex?

Soo you are carrie’s ex?
Ha. No. I do know him. His friendship group crosses over with my boyfriend's, so have met a few times. Know some of his friends well. Have met Carrie too. Also work in the industry. And live near both of them. See Carrie and Rob on Broadway Market. She just ignores me. She's also a Shoreditch House member. Weird area for them to choose to live as her only connection was her ex, and Rob's from hours away....

So was Carrie in a relationship with someone prior to Rob? As she made it sound like she was single for a long while?
That's just it. She was with him for almost 4 years. She was "single" for about a week. Though he didn't know it. She didn't bother with all that. She introduced Rob to you all on what would have been their 4th anniversary, like some sort of weird social announcement in The Times or Tattler(!) Magazine. Obviously the date was purely coincidental...

She's rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way. And has been challenged on IG several times, before her ex put a stop to it.

20220725_231707.jpg

However the gagging order is off!

Ha. No. I do know him. His friendship group crosses over with my boyfriend's, so have met a few times. Know some of his friends well. Have met Carrie too. Also work in the industry. And live near both of them. See Carrie and Rob on Broadway Market. She just ignores me. She's also a Shoreditch House member. Weird area for them to choose to live as her only connection was her ex, and Rob's from hours away....

That's just it. She was with him for almost 4 years. She was "single" for about a week. Though he didn't know it. She didn't bother with all that. She introduced Rob to you all on what would have been their 4th anniversary, like some sort of weird social announcement in The Times or Tattler(!) Magazine. Obviously the date was purely coincidental...

She's rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way. And has been challenged on IG several times, before her ex put a stop to it.

View attachment 1446449
However the gagging order is off!
So her ex asked people to stop harassing her via social media but you are now basically ignoring that request several years later, even though you’ve only met him a ‘few times’? Bearing in mind she is quite heavily pregnant.

The whole point of tattle is to keep it on tattle…

Doesn’t sit right with me, no matter how awful she is as a person

So her ex asked people to stop harassing her via social media but you are now basically ignoring that request several years later, even though you’ve only met him a ‘few times’? Bearing in mind she is quite heavily pregnant.

The whole point of tattle is to keep it on tattle…

Doesn’t sit right with me, no matter how awful she is as a person
Hi Carrie. 👋

To answer specifically, she continues with her trolling on IG, even in the past few weeks, despite being asked to stop many times.
Nothing I've said is in any way some secret. It's widely known, just not on IG, where all these influencers can just delete and repeat. That is the entire point of Tattle. They can't control it in that way. The simple way for all of them is to just not do it in the first place. Just behave in the way they claim to, and tell the truth about it. She was never harassed. She was just given time to stop, and has chosen not to. The screenshot is from quite a while ago. So it has in fact been kept to Tattle.

There's way more to this. Not just her ex. Her tax dodging. The entire story of CEJ. Women in business bs.

Hi Carrie. 👋

To answer specifically, she continues with her trolling on IG, even in the past few weeks, despite being asked to stop many times.
Nothing I've said is in any way some secret. It's widely known, just not on IG, where all these influencers can just delete and repeat. That is the entire point of Tattle. They can't control it in that way. The simple way for all of them is to just not do it in the first place. Just behave in the way they claim to, and tell the truth about it. She was never harassed. She was just given time to stop, and has chosen not to. The screenshot is from quite a while ago. So it has in fact been kept to Tattle.

There's way more to this. Not just her ex. Her tax dodging. The entire story of CEJ. Women in business bs.
Calling me Carrie just because I disagreed with your approach 🙄

Hi Carrie. 👋

Tricky I'm a bit confused (which is not hard - I am due a couple of days before Carrie) are you saying that Carrie is trolling other people on instagram?