Carrie Elizabeth / Carrie Dennahy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, her new house looks even nicer šŸ˜­

Looks HUGE and I don't feel like her other half contributed much financially from his crisp business...
Possibly not seeing as he has been sued recently!

Trying to find the barn conversion they have bought, I have a possible contender but I am not 100% sure yet...

Reactions: 1
His crisps were too much like other well known brands! If you Google crave free from lawsuit you will be able to have a read šŸ™‚

Possibly not seeing as he has been sued recently!

Trying to find the barn conversion they have bought, I have a possible contender but I am not 100% sure yet...
Does the one you found have a pool as it seems theirs does? Tried finding where in Kent it is but can't find anything.

Does anyone know what he did before the crisps? Is this funded by Carrie or does he have his own money I wonder?

Does anyone know what he did before the crisps? Is this funded by Carrie or does he have his own money I wonder?
He got his crisps into Aldi and Morrisons in 2020, before meeting Carrie. He definitely doesnā€™t have the kind of money Carrie has.

Search for terraced houses in Hackney. Itā€™s Ā£1.75m and the first pic is the pic she posted on her personal IG page.
She did not advertise it on IG did she?!! ROFL. Her PR has taken a slide like her financial advice. Very in touch with her customers.šŸ˜‚

And what kind of mug drops Ā£1.6m on a house, over another Ā£100k on stamp duty, probably double that on renovations, and around Ā£150k on interest, only to move out 2 years later. Itā€™s cost her the guts of half a mil to live there for 2 years! And now sheā€™s renting it at a massive loss, so sheā€™s paying someone else to live there. Definitely smells as dodgy as her dealings with the house she bought for her parents using a tax free shell company. Or maybe sheā€™s desperate now her mortgage is over 10k a month.....

He got his crisps into Aldi and Morrisons in 2020, before meeting Carrie. He definitely doesnā€™t have the kind of money Carrie has.
Had to double check, but nah, this isnā€™true.

966E2FD7-0F5D-4140-BF7C-C104FB52F5C2.jpeg

She gushes that she met him in June 2020 ā€œduring the middle of covid lockdownā€ (ignore the law breaking), she after posted stories from a factory (she paid is the story), then she paid her sis to develop his website, then he launched in December. All very odd.

Had to double check, but nah, this isnā€™true.

View attachment 2488864

She gushes that she met him in June 2020 ā€œduring the middle of covid lockdownā€ (ignore the law breaking), she after posted stories from a factory (she paid is the story), then she paid her sis to develop his website, then he launched in December. All very odd.
Literally from Aldiā€™s website šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I got the dates wrong and it was 2022 but he did get them into Aldi. I guess Carrieā€™s investments did pay off with this.

Attachments

Literally from Aldiā€™s website šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I got the dates wrong and it was 2022 but he did get them into Aldi. I guess Carrieā€™s investments did pay off with this.
Yeah he got into Aldi after he ā€œwonā€ a ā€œcompetitionā€. In reality itā€™s pay to play. Your PR gets you in, same as all those 30 under 30 lists! So she paid I presume. I doubt thereā€™s money made selling to Aldi. They sell bags of spuds for 20p! And the only number going up in his accounts is the amount Carrie has put in. Something like 130k up to last year. Whatever she seeā€™s in him, sheā€™s paying for it. Thereā€™s an air of desperation trying to make it something. But then that started when she posted a story begging her followers for a man, any man, the day after she ended her last relationship... Their anniversary is a couple of weeks later. Moving out of her home to Kent now. I guess sheā€™s so far in she canā€™t back out now.

Finally found where she has moved to. It's not on any house price websites yet, but was up for 1.75 million, a grade II listed barn conversion and in the heart of Kent. Bloody nice.

I found the location she was moving to through Facebook and then I just searched barn conversion with pool in that area, and bingo... it was about the fourth or fifth hit in google!