Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no idea who they are. I also think male and female friendships are different and I'm guessing one is English and one American.
Kyle (She is a female) and Lisa were both on this reality TV show called the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’. But a few years ago, they had a falling out. Lisa is from the UK and sometimes on the show season 1-9, she has said mean things to people but she masks it as a joke (in British humour?), when sometimes it might not be. It’s kind of similar to Caroline and Juliet, like how Caroline says mean things to Juliet.

Reactions: 5
Kyle (She is a female) and Lisa were both on this reality TV show called the ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’. But a few years ago, they had a falling out. Lisa is from the UK and sometimes on the show season 1-9, she has said mean things to people but she masks it as a joke (in British humour?), when sometimes it might not be. It’s kind of similar to Caroline and Juliet, like how Caroline says mean things to Juliet.
Ah right, why has she got a man's name, that's like that Blake Lively and her kid has a man's name, sorry for digressing. I've only watched Atlanta, Orange County and the Cheshire franchise. I would say without watching, most probably our humour, it doesn't always translate well in America, especially dry and sarcastic humour and perhaps some looking down on her.

Reactions: 1
Ah right, why has she got a man's name, that's like that Blake Lively and her kid has a man's name, sorry for digressing. I've only watched Atlanta, Orange County and the Cheshire franchise. I would say without watching, most probably our humour, it doesn't always translate well in America, especially dry and sarcastic humour and perhaps some looking down on her.
😂 I don’t know but Kyle is one of Paris Hilton’s aunties. Paris’s mum/mom Kathy has got 2 half sisters Kyle and Kim. Definitely watch RHOBH next year if you can. I watch real housewives of Cheshire, I sometimes wonder if Caroline is friends with any of them besides Dawn Ward. I don’t watch a lot of UK TV shows/movies besides RhoCheshire but I see what you mean by British people having that type of humour.

Reactions: 4
It’s sad that Caroline makes comments like that to her supposed close friends and sad that Juliet seems upset by it. She goes on about empowering woman on her pod cast but that’s clearly not the case. Not a major fan of JA but I did always think their friendship was a strange one as It looked as though Caroline did feel she were superior to be Juliet
When a person, like Caroline, makes those kind of comments, it only says volumes about her. It shows that she’s an insecure woman and that she feels threatened by other people. This woman is going to be a nobody pretty soon, it’s just a matter of time until people get tired of her. There’s nothing exciting about her. I can’t wait for the housewives of Dubai, because I know those ladies are going to chew her up and spit her out.

Reactions: 3
Underneath all that face peels, botax, etc...is a very insecure entitled narcisstic woman. Imagine how she treated that poor staff at that place they stayed. Imagine this woman giving advice to other women on her podcast. I worry that she makes no disclaimer that she isn't a professional as she gives out advice about ending marriages and raising children. Very serious subjects for this dumb ass to give her personal opinion on. Did anyone see that she is selling clothes right out of her closet on 12/26.? Yup, she has this over the top tacky 2 day affair that she was comped for and turns around and literraly is selling her clothes. Thinks she needs money.

Oh....you think she would change her podcast name..........she is no longer divorced not dead. SERGIOOO can't possibly have money. He was working selling boats in California when he met her....before that he played soccer for under 21. How much could he have possibly made in that short of time. My God he was 24 when the met! What does he do for a living?

Omg.... this is so funny. someone jsut wrote on the daily mail comments that SERGIOOOO looks like the littlle brother of CEM....that is so true. They are burtal comments on the article that they wrote aboutt this wedding. Can you imagine what they will do to the both of them once she is on RHOD- they will tear them apart. Neither one of them are likeable people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When a person, like Caroline, makes those kind of comments, it only says volumes about her. It shows that she’s an insecure woman and that she feels threatened by other people. This woman is going to be a nobody pretty soon, it’s just a matter of time until people get tired of her. There’s nothing exciting about her. I can’t wait for the housewives of Dubai, because I know those ladies are going to chew her up and spit her out.
That was the real Caroline let slip on air, we haven’t seen that Caroline for a looong time because she’s been curating this amazing Dubai lifestyle. However, when surrounded with her old friends they immediately fell back into their real selves, Sophie the party girl, Juliet begging for a crumb of Caroline’s approval and Caroline being a witch to make herself feel superior.

Reactions: 9
Another similar friendship to Caroline and Juliet but has now ended, would be RHOBH Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards. Do you think that Lisa would of felt superior to Kyle when they were friends?
I think it's a very good comparison. I don't like Lisa V and found her "funny digs" to be mean spirited ... it didn't just stop at Kyle; she made that comment about the "Maloof Hoof" (in reference to Adrienne's shoes), too. She says cutting things then smiles sweetly. Yuck. I worked for someone exactly like that and she was just awful. Always smiled sweetly as she stuck the knife in.

Okay so does she ever plan on leaving this hotel the event 3 days ago?? I feel so sorry for the staff at that place. She is suppose to be moving on January 17 so I guess she just plans on staying there while her staff packs up and moves her entire house. She body shamed Juliet and that shows what type of person she is - not the one smiling the past 2 days for the camera. The Daily Mail comments are brutal on her. It said she filed bankrupcy and owed people money?
It's a very grey area - lots of "he said," "she said," and hiding behind company names so she couldn't be held personally accountable (presumably / allegedly). I remember she spent an absolute fortune on refurbishing her offices with investors' money before it shut down.

The following is behind a Times paywall:

Caroline Stanbury, who has been cleared of unlawfully transferring assets of a £1.4 million subsidiary to herself before the collapse of Gift Library, told the High Court that she had been the victim of bullying and intimidation by investors headed by David Ross, the telecoms tycoon.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.