Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline 2nd marriage with so far 2 wedding dresses over the top cake and reception venue I was actually laughing at the pictures because tbh it looked like Sergio was showing off his mother she looks so old compared to him how any one could take them serious I honestly don’t know I should imagine that her 1st husband is holding his head in shame because he too was married to this delusional spoilt woman but what’s even funnier is her podcasts moaning about having to deal with the kids HER kids obviously she would sooner be lying in her bed with this skinny fake ass man than dealing with the everyday issues we all deal with everyday with having kids she is just so bad it’s hilarious!!!!!

Reactions: 1
I see her mean girl side was out this PM when talking to Juilet. Calling her fat etc. It was apparently in jest, but it was Caroline putting her in her place like she did on ladies of London. Juliet attempted to laugh it off, but was clearly upset.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see her mean girl side was out this PM when talking to Juilet. Calling her fat etc. It was apparently in jest, but it was Caroline putting her in her place like she did on ladies of London. Juliet attempted to laugh it off, but was clearly upset.
I thought that was awful, calling her Fatina and saying all her outfits were awful. I wasn't keen on a few of the outfits, but I'd say she dresses better than Caroline.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awful, but then Caroline is a witch and Juliet has to put up with it to stay in the circle. Imagine if she called Caroline out. They are both as hideous as each other .

Reactions: 5
I noticed that!! I thought that was very mean girls of her! Didn't look enjoyable at all

Anyone know how to start a new thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just saw this. Im all for 'jokes' amongst friends but shes posted this for the world to see. Was she calling her fatalina? Telling her to put her head in the fridge 🤦‍♀️ seems like caroline likes to be centre of attention and does not like when anyone else gets any

Reactions: 2
Just saw this. Im all for 'jokes' amongst friends but shes posted this for the world to see. Was she calling her fatalina? Telling her to put her head in the fridge 🤦‍♀️ seems like caroline likes to be centre of attention and does not like when anyone else gets any

Exactly. It wasn’t funny after the 2nd time, and then 3rd, 4th, she just kept digging at her. I couldn’t believe she posted that knowing that her stories get thousands & thousands of eyeballs on them. It only made Caroline look so immature/childish/insecure (and not in a cute way like she thinks it does). I’m glad Juliet was trying to ignore her, but I still felt bad for her.

Who is Sophie Stanbury hiding, a new love interest?
I thought they’d broken up. It was all sunshine and rainbows over the summer and then she started posting lots of stuff about picking yourself up and being positive. Such a weird thing to do though, if you’re going to do that to his face just don’t post the photo! Surely anyone who cares can work out who it is from other photos of the wedding

Okay so does she ever plan on leaving this hotel the event 3 days ago?? I feel so sorry for the staff at that place. She is suppose to be moving on January 17 so I guess she just plans on staying there while her staff packs up and moves her entire house. She body shamed Juliet and that shows what type of person she is - not the one smiling the past 2 days for the camera. The Daily Mail comments are brutal on her. It said she filed bankrupcy and owed people money?

• Wow
How does Caroline afford to pay for all this designer brand stuff? If she is in debt? She wouldn’t get it all for free?… I hope not.

It’s sad that Caroline makes comments like that to her supposed close friends and sad that Juliet seems upset by it. She goes on about empowering woman on her pod cast but that’s clearly not the case. Not a major fan of JA but I did always think their friendship was a strange one as It looked as though Caroline did feel she were superior to be Juliet

It’s sad that Caroline makes comments like that to her supposed close friends and sad that Juliet seems upset by it. She goes on about empowering woman on her pod cast but that’s clearly not the case. Not a major fan of JA but I did always think their friendship was a strange one as It looked as though Caroline did feel she were superior to be Juliet
I used to watch ‘Ladies of London’ when it was on TV. Though I wonder if Caroline secretly dislikes Juliet? I don’t know what Caroline would get out of the friendship if she actually didn’t like Juliet. I’ve never listened to Caroline’s podcast, I really can’t be bothered 😂 I doubt she means it when she posts quotes on her IG stories to empower people.

I think Caroline feels superior to most people, but then she is upper class, so she will have had that self importance installed into her from a young age. I also think, she'll feel superior over Juliet, with Juliet being an American.

Reactions: 5
I think Caroline feels superior to most people, but then she is upper class, so she will have had that self importance installed into her from a young age. I also think, she'll feel superior over Juliet, with Juliet being an American.
Another similar friendship to Caroline and Juliet but has now ended, would be RHOBH Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards. Do you think that Lisa would of felt superior to Kyle when they were friends?

Another similar friendship to Caroline and Juliet but has now ended, would be RHOBH Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards. Do you think that Lisa would of felt superior to Kyle when they were friends?
I've no idea who they are. I also think male and female friendships are different and I'm guessing one is English and one American.

I thought they’d broken up. It was all sunshine and rainbows over the summer and then she started posting lots of stuff about picking yourself up and being positive. Such a weird thing to do though, if you’re going to do that to his face just don’t post the photo! Surely anyone who cares can work out who it is from other photos of the wedding
I thought she'd been away in Paris with her before man recently. Don't think they've broken up

Why wasn't Dorinda Medley at the wedding? Aren't her and Caroline great buddies?

I can’t be bothered to look through all the posted wedding pics to see Sophie’s beau. Does anyone know who it is ?
I don’t follow her but have a looked at a few things in her Instagram recently, she seems very sweet. But she never declares anything as an #ad 😂😂

I can’t be bothered to look through all the posted wedding pics to see Sophie’s beau. Does anyone know who it is ?
I don’t follow her but have a looked at a few things in her Instagram recently, she seems very sweet. But she never declares anything as an #ad 😂😂
This is exactly why I unfollowed. I really liked Sophie but oh my god absolutely everything is an ad or gifted and nothing is declared. I wish these influencers would show their real lives (however unrealistic) rather than just flogging things they’re being paid to

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.