Caroline Stanbury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t stand Juliet. I called her out on breaking lockdown rules during the first lockdown and she replied saying it was perfectly acceptable to have all of your single friends over for parties all at the same time as they didn’t live with anyone else. Moron

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sergio looks like a little boy dressed for his First Communion in that white tux. I know they wanted light colors, but his look is terrible. She looks okay but of course she even had to go sexy for her wedding dress. Middle aged mum of three who refuses to ever cover up is not a good vibe, Caroline. At least it appeared her daughter was finally dressed nicely. Also, only saw one of her sons thus far. The other one must still hate Sergio.
You are so right......he actually looks like a kid at their first holy communtion suit and why those black shoes? They let his mom go out there in that lime green dress- she should have been in another color but of course no one probably helped her. I would never critize his parents as I feel so sorry for them. And Caroline and her 3 white dresses with cathedral lenght wedding veil is absolutely absurd. Such a tacky weekend!!!

So classy!
WTF?????????

Reactions: 5
Looks like her dress split went too high, or maybe it was on purpose!View attachment 933970

Wow, that’s kinda tacky! The slit on that dress is definitely way too high! Just feels weird knowing that it’s Sergios first wedding and she’s dressed like that! (Not appropriate if you ask me). I know she’s probably just doing it for the cameras but poor Sergio will have to share these pics with his kids someday.. just doesn’t feel like she cares much about this “wedding” (in terms of the seriousness behind the commitment?) :sneaky:🤷‍♀️

Someone must have told her she has nice legs- all these dresses show her legs. Nothing wrong with being 46 (yes, in 4 months she turns 46) and having a great body but....not seeing it with her. And even if she did....she isn't a young first time bride. She is acting like her marriage to CEM was prison and she escaped. How about the 10 tier cake with the sword to cut it??? Another over the top extravagance. At the most there were about 150 people there...a 3 tier cake would have suffice. Something about SERGIOOO looks different to me in all these pictures. He looks sickly or thinner in the face. I am catholic and I am sure he is as well, how did they have a priest marrying them? Lets see if she or he ends up with COVID...

Oh....think about this....SERGIOOO was 9 years old when she got married to CEM in 2004. Also, look at how beautiful Shiva and Mary (from Sunset) and Tracy Tutor are. They are classy beautiful women who are married or dating much younger men. Shiva had a beautiful small wedding and it was her husband's first marriage. Mary had a beautiful backyard wedding and it was small and elegant. None of all this bravado that these two put out there. They really don't have money so I quess these past few days of events were paid advertisements?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Someone must have told her she has nice legs- all these dresses show her legs. Nothing wrong with being 46 (yes, in 4 months she turns 46) and having a great body but....not seeing it with her. And even if she did....she isn't a young first time bride. She is acting like her marriage to CEM was prison and she escaped. How about the 10 tier cake with the sword to cut it??? Another over the top extravagance. At the most there were about 150 people there...a 3 tier cake would have suffice. Something about SERGIOOO looks different to me in all these pictures. He looks sickly or thinner in the face. I am catholic and I am sure he is as well, how did they have a priest marrying them? Lets see if she or he ends up with COVID...

Oh....think about this....SERGIOOO was 9 years old when she got married to CEM in 2004. Also, look at how beautiful Shiva and Mary (from Sunset) and Tracy Tutor are. They are classy beautiful women who are married or dating much younger men. Shiva had a beautiful small wedding and it was her husband's first marriage. Mary had a beautiful backyard wedding and it was small and elegant. None of all this bravado that these two put out there. They really don't have money so I quess these past few days of events were paid advertisements?
I thought Shiva was married to Mohammed Hadid?

Reactions: 1
From the 10000s of photos I’ve seen it looks like only one of her sons was at the wedding?
Yes, I agree. Her daughter and one son were at the front of the ceremony it def seems like one was missing. Perhaps he stayed away from the circus.

Another pic with her ‘bestie’ funny how she wasn’t in any of the wedding vids. Nicole looking like Michael Jackson with the overdoing of the procedures.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No, they were engaged for ages !!! I guess she got tired of all the cheating rumours (by Hadid) and waiting for the ring, they broke up. I think Shiva is going out with a younger guy (may also be Persian or mixed).

Reactions: 6
No, they were engaged for ages !!! I guess she got tired of all the cheating rumours (by Hadid) and waiting for the ring, they broke up. I think Shiva is going out with a younger guy (may also be Persian or mixed).
Didn’t she do a runner when he ran into money troubles 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s married to a Dutch guy that’s much younger to her, much like Caroline but at least she’s keeping it classy

Reactions: 1
Nah he would t commit so she upgraded to a younger man.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.