Caroline Stanbury #9 The Digital Freeloader of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies about so many things! She also said you can’t get a mortgage in Dubai, a quick google search shows you can.

There was a divorce lawyer on a Diary of a CEO podcast, he’s really interesting. I saw him on Facebook on another podcast and he says he loves watching the bravo franchise of Real Housewives as he can tell which couples will split by the way they talk to each other and how they talk about each other when their partners aren’t around. I believe him and I think Caz and Sergio won’t last.

Reactions: 1
She lies about so many things! She also said you can’t get a mortgage in Dubai, a quick google search shows you can.

There was a divorce lawyer on a Diary of a CEO podcast, he’s really interesting. I saw him on Facebook on another podcast and he says he loves watching the bravo franchise of Real Housewives as he can tell which couples will split by the way they talk to each other and how they talk about each other when their partners aren’t around. I believe him and I think Caz and Sergio won’t last.
Yup, definitely won't last, although a bit surprised they've made it over a year. Must be a 5 yr contract, but something smells with these two. Who are they fooling, because it's obvious there is no chemistry between them.

Reactions: 3
What happened with the business in Bali ? Or her shoe line ? Or bust the label how it was called ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened with the business in Bali ? Or her shoe line ? Or bust the label how it was called ?
Every ‘business’ is very cloak and mirrors. Remember she doesn’t use her own money, she raises the money.

I’ve watched the first three episodes of RHOD. She just looks completely out of place. She doesn’t add anything, nor does Sergio and she’s a good 10 years older than the others.

Reactions: 7
I just watched the recent What what happens live on Bravo with Jeff Lewis and Caz...gosh even he didnt like her. Andy did polls...do you think she mothers her husband...yes...would you let them move in with u? No...she was slated. She also wanted ladies of london back.

Reactions: 3
How it works is she gets on tv, gets lots of publicity and utilises this to try and raise funds for her and sergios projects such as bali. Also she did the shoe line too but i think the shoe company dropped them. If they werent on tv guaranteed they wouldnt get funding for their ventures.

Also u can absolutely get a mortgage in dubai.

Reactions: 1
Not to be an arse, but has any of CS's past ventures actually made it long term? The only one I can think of that seemed to last past a year at best, was Gift Library. I never did a dig on that one, so that could have also been just as fleeting, who knows. She's a shady witch. :p

Reactions: 4