Caroline Stanbury #9 The Digital Freeloader of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those curious about the timeline of their relationship, look at the dates posted for each picture. Celebrating her anniversary with Cemmin but communicating with IQ29
IMG_3669.png
IMG_3670.png
IMG_3671.png
IMG_3672.png
IMG_3673.png

Reactions: 1
She was surely banging Sergio when she was with Cem. She also posts nice things about Cem, I don’t think I’ve once heard her say she loves Sergio. Plus Sergio has AGED. I don’t know how she could have given up Cem for him.

Reactions: 3
I looked at the video on Twitter and I am not advocating violence lol but how does she not lose her tit with Sergio even more than she does? she was setting up the bills for the new house with DEWA etc and he kept on and on and in fairness ot her she told him a couple of times to leave it and he kept saying honay honay and she snapped. Michael then intervened and IQ said speak to me properly! btw, the bit about three years in Dubai etc to set up utilities is rubbish (facts). Its her house in her name, which is fine but honestly Cem to him nagging her about her bags? jobless and gormless!

Reactions: 4
I looked at the video on Twitter and I am not advocating violence lol but how does she not lose her tit with Sergio even more than she does? she was setting up the bills for the new house with DEWA etc and he kept on and on and in fairness ot her she told him a couple of times to leave it and he kept saying honay honay and she snapped. Michael then intervened and IQ said speak to me properly! btw, the bit about three years in Dubai etc to set up utilities is rubbish (facts). Its her house in her name, which is fine but honestly Cem to him nagging her about her bags? jobless and gormless!
3 years to set up dewa?!!!! I mean i know it takes some time but no wayyyy near that long 🤣🤣

Course it doesn't. How would anyone set it up otherwise when you move there? I honestly dont know how how she didnt lose her tit more in that scene. He is spectacularly annoying. Imagine not being able to breathe with him following you around all day,. Her children must have zero quality time with her.

Is there a summer holiday in Europe this year? Haven't seen anything mentioned. Usually the kids have one month with her and one month with Cem. Guess Yasmin is 18 now so can do what she wants so only the boys, one of whom despises Sergio. Such a great life she has created, seek8ng validation from strangers on the Internet and viewers of her vapid show

Reactions: 2
I can’t see it, it must have gone 😞

They get more cringeworthy every day. 🤢🤢
[/QUOTE]
Have they ever had a genuine kiss for the camera. Zero chemistry between them. She seemed to have quite the normal life with Cem. Why she walked away from that is bizarre af.

Gosh they really did love that private plane. Imagine having IQ slobbering all over you while you pretend to try and get to sleep and filming it. I bet IQ can't quite believe his lucky stars that he has this life following her around and deluding himself that he has something to contribute.

Reactions: 5
All I hear in my head when Sergio screeches is... HAAaamasing. Caroline brought all this on herself. :D I'd love to know why she walked away from Cem. Or is that Caroline's version?

Sergio probably reads these comments and thinks we all like him , this comment on one of her posts sums him up like we all do! How she puts up with him I don’t know. She reposted a ladies of london clip on X and she said to some tarty looking woman “ what are you wearing some kind of poor man Robert Carvallio “ the woman replied “you are such a witch !”
Well who dresses like a tarty poor man now ! Horrible lady . I just DO not understand how she knows so many rich people and they accommodate her and that dim Witt Sergio and let themselves be seen with her? It’s just plain odd!!

Attachments

3 years to set up dewa?!!!! I mean i know it takes some time but no wayyyy near that long 🤣🤣
No the 3 years thing was you have had to work in Dubai for 3 years and show credit history before you can have the things in your name. Having said that, would that mean Caroline employs him?? So he can build up a working history. He has no other job out there.