Caroline Stanbury #9 The Digital Freeloader of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally watched the first 2 episodes. It seems to be better than last season I would say. Brooks is completely unhinged and should make for some good TV moments lol. CS is boring and doesn't exude any "umph" so far. IQ is just annoying and so clingy he's even more unbearable to watch than his IG stories. If I wasn't on this thread and "invested" on them, I would definitely fast-forward the scenes.
Now they are in NY with CS doing the show promotion runs just as Lesa did last week. We've got IQ there, of course, filming everything like CS is an Oscar winning World Wide star. Ridiculous.
Then we've got the thirsty Ozempic skeletal body and overdone botox/filler face Michael following her around on the press tour. Why is he even there? He seems as much as a fame wh*ore as IQ29.
In regards to your comment @the real dubai rea about Michael, there is no way Michael can be a genuine person if he's friends with her. Nobody I know from her London days and in Dubai want to be associated with her anymore.
I need to catch up on the episodes and the press tour haven’t seen past 2 episodes

If you haven’t got Hayu and can’t watch then please give yourselves a treat and listen to the Watch What Crappens podcast. The guys are so funny and do wicked impersonations of the cast, and they rip Sergio to threads, I was laughing out loud at them at work this morning. They have a YouTube channel too where you can watch them doing the recordings. Just saw them live on a little mini tour of the UK a couple of weeks ago and they were great.

Reactions: 4
Agree with the sentiment re: Sergio & his cringe factor, yet Caroline is just as bad, if not worse. She has children, who don't seem that high on her importance scale, bangs on about who she knows, who she's seen with, & where her next holiday will be. She should know better at her age. Whereas Sergio is still young enough to maybe get a pass on his annoying, moronic behaviour. It's mind boggling how much Caroline has changed her life since LOL, & not in a good way.

Reactions: 4
i would love a ladies of london reboot. Sad to see about Marissa and Matt divorcing
Yeah, that one kind of surprised me. Also didn't think they'd ever move to America. Genuinely thought Marissa loved living life in London. Although I think she's close with family & has a lot of friends in California. Wonder if Matt plans on staying close by because of their children & work.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched two episodes of Dubai now. Sergio is genuinely a child, Caz is getting the ick and the kids can’t stand him. I give them till Xmas

Reactions: 2
I've watched Caroline since Ladies of London and have been very much into the RHODubai (guilty pleasure for me 😭) and my god is Sergio insufferable!! I'm not big on Caroline, she has such a horrid attitude that really reminds me of some of the girls I went to school with and still to this day just use others to get up in life, but will. he. grow. up?? She is raising him but also, can't she stop harping on about it? I'd say they're mismatched but they're equally as bad as each other tbh

Anyway, I'm seated for the next episode lol

I’ve watched two episodes of Dubai now. Sergio is genuinely a child, Caz is getting the ick and the kids can’t stand him. I give them till Xmas
I cant get the show. is it obvious wiht the kids? yasmine and the boys or just Yasmine? I feel sorry for them. Imagine having him constantly in your life and very little access to your mum because he's always there.

Why the duck does he turn up everywhere like a bad smell 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ she's still banging on about her effing face-lift. 😩 Also, why has Michael suddenly become her mouthpiece! I think him and IQ are an item now 😅
What has happened to Michael? OMG I haven't followed them in ages. His face? So think and a bit scary looking! 😨

How many times can he put Empire State of Mind on his stories. God he is so gormless.

We should all go and sign up for their VIP dinner I mean WTF is that !! And also loved that half of them didn’t even want to be in his photo 🤣🤣
Yeah sure half of them didn't want to.be in the photo, yet the video of the table was a small round table for no more than 6 people