Caroline Stanbury #9 The Digital Freeloader of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.. keeping up to-date with grifters of Dubai as a new season of housewives starts
---

Posting here how to start a new thread so we remember next time ! 🤦🏼‍♀️ https://tattle.life/threads/how-to-create-a-new-thread.906/
Thank you for the new thread! You are the best 😍
So apparently you can watch S2 E1 on YouTube. I haven't watched yet as I just found out over the weekend. Why would it be on YT is my question. Anyhoo let's try and watch it and come back for the comments 😂.

---
Have to say she looks quite happy and relaxed in all the Australian posts.
Agreed. But we never know if she's putting on an act in front of his phone for content and then just being her real nasty self as soon as he switches off.

Reactions: 2
Does Caroline have friends? Genuine friendships, people she's cultivated authentic relationships with? She's a surface, shallow person. She latches on to people who have built a name for themselves, until the next shinier thing comes along. She's flakey fake. Nothing sincere about her.

Reactions: 6
@Joan on Third managed to watch some of it before it got taken down can’t watch in the Uk. she hasn’t had much airtime in the first half all ayan and Lisa , her and Sergio just filming tik tok and her realising it’s daft and treating him like muck on her shoe! , the new house being built “from the ground up” how else would you build a house and how hard it was for her to get a mortgage and she had to do health tests and oh my Lordy she looks like Ru Paul with this make up and hair do ! Who told her she looks good 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
@Joan on Third managed to watch some of it before it got taken down can’t watch in the Uk. she hasn’t had much airtime in the first half all ayan and Lisa , her and Sergio just filming tik tok and her realising it’s daft and treating him like muck on her shoe! , the new house being built “from the ground up” how else would you build a house and how hard it was for her to get a mortgage and she had to do health tests and oh my Lordy she looks like Ru Paul with this make up and hair do ! Who told her she looks good 🤣🤣
I saw bits of it. They were talking about Taleen falling over somewhere, and CS says "Sergio saw your vagina" 🤢
I'd say that's the first vagina he's ever seen.
---
He's blowing smoke up her ass to get her to talk about her facelift 🙄 and he tells her "yiu look incredible. She's lapping it up 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg she looks like a drag queen! Haven't watched it yet but will do ASAP and come make my comments 😂

I watched episode 2 last night. It’s so bad. Sergio crying because Caroline was going to the YS with Cem and Yasmine

Do you think her kids basically live full time with Cem? they must do and just visit her when she is about. She was away in Aus and now away again to NYC.

WHY does he travel with her on the press tours? do the other husbands go as well? What is the point of him being there seriously,

Reactions: 5
WHY does he travel with her on the press tours? do the other husbands go as well? What is the point of him being there seriously,
Asking the same question!
---
Haha “two queens stand before me” it’s like drag race all stars 💋💄
---
He is such a famewh*ore, almost to the point of pathetic. Ep.2 was out Tuesday. I still haven't watched!

We haven't seen @npadcr here for a while.. Are you OK? Give us a wave to say you are OK 🙏
Oh in Dubai the word is miguel is genuine person and people like him. I follow his insta and he seems to have many regular mates, hope he hasn’t lost the plot

Last edited:
Finally watched the first 2 episodes. It seems to be better than last season I would say. Brooks is completely unhinged and should make for some good TV moments lol. CS is boring and doesn't exude any "umph" so far. IQ is just annoying and so clingy he's even more unbearable to watch than his IG stories. If I wasn't on this thread and "invested" on them, I would definitely fast-forward the scenes.
Now they are in NY with CS doing the show promotion runs just as Lesa did last week. We've got IQ there, of course, filming everything like CS is an Oscar winning World Wide star. Ridiculous.
Then we've got the thirsty Ozempic skeletal body and overdone botox/filler face Michael following her around on the press tour. Why is he even there? He seems as much as a fame wh*ore as IQ29.
In regards to your comment @the real dubai rea about Michael, there is no way Michael can be a genuine person if he's friends with her. Nobody I know from her London days and in Dubai want to be associated with her anymore.

Looks like there may be a Ladies of London reboot, or at least Caroline is angling for one. Sophie just posted a reel from Caroline asking who they would want to see on LOL.