Caroline Stanbury #8 Real Housewives of Dubai how the mighty have shrunk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same.. Their stories are so convoluted as well, they go from being in a car to being in a hotel back to the car and back to the hotel in the same 10mn. Also he really needs to improve his adjectives knowledge if he wants to be a traveling "influencer" because "craaazy", mayical", "wow", and "like a movie" over and over are just not going to cut it.
Anyway all in all a free trip from start to finish and the only thing they didn't tag was the gas station to fuel it up 😂
Almost thought you said the only thing they didn't tag was the 'grass'.:D Amazed Caroline is a totally different person from her days on LOL. Which makes me think what we are seeing is the real Caroline. She's just as bad as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I still feel sorry for CS's kids. CS and IQ go on and on about him being a step father and navigating that but the set up is not normal. I guess Cem and CS does one month each at a time? but still I would still really miss my mum at that age not even seeing her for a couple of weeks at a time. If IQ had - gASP- a job and actually left the house in the morning, came home at night and they had her children there, it would be a totally different ball game. Its like CS doesn't have kids. They are staying in some lovely places which are so way beyond their means and then they go home to a gaudy semi detached 20 mins outside Dubai. They aren't living in Emirates hills!

Reactions: 3
He can't spell fight either, he must be thinking of all the free 'flights' he has had.

• Haha
Reactions: 4