Caroline Stanbury #6 Real Housewives of Dubai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe Sergio has posted this. He must be thinking he looks good and hasn’t noticed how rough his wife looks. Who the hell is dressing her? Also, I can’t remember who posted it but someone asked CS about having a baby and she replied we have a baby boy on ice but Sergio wants a girl. How disgusting is that?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe Sergio has posted this. He must be thinking he looks good and hasn’t noticed how rough his wife looks. Who the hell is dressing her? Also, I can’t remember who posted it but someone asked CS about having a baby and she replied we have a baby boy on ice but Sergio wants a girl. How disgusting is that?
That's the dress I was telling you guys about where she looks like a $10 street girl. The gold platform shoes don't help to seal the hoe look. I really really don't understand how she could look at herself with that on and think "hmmm I look so elegant in this green cut out dress and gold platform shoes".. Mind-blowing
Regarding the comment she made regarding the boy on ice.. I'm still convinced it's a storyline for S2. Notice how she spent the last week in NY nursing an every day hangover (she says it in her stories). Didn't IQ28 or her I forgot, say that no alcohol for 3 months to prepare the body for egg retraction?
I mean if she has a boy on ice already why go to the hassle of more procedures? Just because that spoilt man child wants a girl? If she really wanted a baby with him she'd just use that boy on ice and tell him to take it or leave it. Why is she making it like he's controlling the narrative

Reactions: 5
That's the dress I was telling you guys about where she looks like a $10 street girl. The gold platform shoes don't help to seal the hoe look. I really really don't understand how she could look at herself with that on and think "hmmm I look so elegant in this green cut out dress and gold platform shoes".. Mind-blowing
Regarding the comment she made regarding the boy on ice.. I'm still convinced it's a storyline for S2. Notice how she spent the last week in NY nursing an every day hangover (she says it in her stories). Didn't IQ28 or her I forgot, say that no alcohol for 3 months to prepare the body for egg retraction?
I mean if she has a boy on ice already why go to the hassle of more procedures? Just because that spoilt man child wants a girl? If she really wanted a baby with him she'd just use that boy on ice and tell him to take it or leave it. Why is she making it like he's controlling the narrative
Not shaming alcoholics, but I get the feeling that she’s the binge type.

Reactions: 4
The latest podcast is probably the worst I’ve heard. Unhinged is a word that comes to mind. She takes a pop at her sister, Sophie, children. What a wreck.

Reactions: 3
The latest podcast is probably the worst I’ve heard. Unhinged is a word that comes to mind. She takes a pop at her sister, Sophie, children. What a wreck.
Second this! Couldn't believe what I was hearing. She is sooo entitled. I don't know how anyone can bare her. Hopefully Sophie has cut her for good. if anyone took swipes at me like that that so publicly on a podcast - they would be dunzo.

What did she say ? sorry to ask, but I can't even bear to look at her instagram.

I guess Sophie is living her best life now, better than with the 1st husband, and surpassing CS from a relationship and family perspective, she has a new man, who is a successful businessman and it seems they have just bought a very idyllic looking cottage in the country. Carolyn might be dealing with the green eyed monster.

What did she say ? sorry to ask, but I can't even bear to look at her instagram.

I guess Sophie is living her best life now, better than with the 1st husband, and surpassing CS from a relationship and family perspective, she has a new man, who is a successful businessman and it seems they have just bought a very idyllic looking cottage in the country. Carolyn might be dealing with the green eyed monster.
Caroline could have had this if she wanted it though!

Reactions: 3
Caroline is on a rant talking about complicated relationships with her family and friends and business relationships. She’s not making a lot of sense but she says her sister and sister in law don’t agree with her parenting.

When she got married she handed her house over to her family including Sophie while her and Sergio flitted off to the free hotel and left the kids with them. They said they didn’t come to take care of her kids but her reasoning was that she had staff to take care of the kids. Sounds to me like concerned family saying her children needed care and attention.

She said her children call her the most horrible mother in the world. I’d be mortified if my children called me that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Caroline is on a rant talking about complicated relationships with her family and friends and business relationships. She’s not making a lot of sense but she says her sister and sister in law don’t agree with her parenting.

When she got married she handed her house over to her family including Sophie while her and Sergio flitted off to the free hotel and left the kids with them. They said they didn’t come to take care of her kids but her reasoning was that she had staff to take care of the kids. Sounds to me like concerned family saying her children needed care and attention.

She said her children call her the most horrible mother in the world. I’d be mortified if my children called me that.
Goodness that so sad I mean we know that but to be told by your children, then bloody sort it out put down the phone and toyboy !!
And now she is offering her services 😂😂 what does she have to offer she would just talk at you about herself !
C32443BF-BB8C-40BB-A6B6-064EE485CC1F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Goodness that so sad I mean we know that but to be told by your children, then bloody sort it out put down the phone and toyboy !!
And now she is offering her services 😂😂 what does she have to offer she would just talk at you about herself ! View attachment 1665708
You'd want to be pretty desperate to take advice from her wouldn’t you? I don't know what kind of women actually think she talks sense.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen a lot of these divorce coaches on Instagram and seeing a lot of my friends go through them as well in their late 40s. Seeking advice from a professional rather than this random would be a more sensible choice.

Omg she actually said her children call her that?? And still she doesn't do anything about it?? Boy are they going to dislike her when they are older. To think she swapped them for that useless pathetic idiot is just unfathomable too me. If her family thinks she's not caring enough about her children, imagine what her friends think.. Impossible that we are the only ones thinking that.

And now she is offering her services 😂😂 what does she have to offer she would just talk at you about herself ! View attachment 1665708
Delusional.. In what world does a non professional give advice??

Okay, I have changed rubberlips name to Barbielips! It is so clear now that Slimy Sergayo has a fascination with the "barbie Look" blonde hair, blue eyes California girl age around 25. Hence she is now parading around town dressed with a pony tail, dresses up to her arse looking like a two cent hooker. It almost impossible to believe that she has gone from some type of class and style when she was with Cem to dressing like a Vegas hooker! Joan on third- I listened to that podcast and what the hell is she talking about? She is on a ramble and I am trying to figure out what she was talking about with sister/in/law house, etc.....so this was about Sophie? And what was she talking about with her daughter going to stay with someone and they were giving her a hard time? Is that her sister or Sophie? She also talks about how some of her friends she no longer speaks with. So it sounds like not only has any friend with a touch of class cut off ties with her but it sounds like her family may have as well. I am going to listen to it again (I know I am a loser) to figure out what barbielips is yakking about!! I have mentioned before that she needs to stop giving any ADVICE to anyone like she does on that podcast. Their are very vunerable people out in this world that could possibly believe in and take such outrageous advice. She needs to stick with staying on her phone! If barbielips feels okay to share with her viewers that her children call her a horrible mother and she finds that worth repeating then she is worse off then I thought she was. It is very clear to almost everyone that this relationship is for business and financial gain. And I haven't even begun to talk about this Dubaie Miguel, Russian Mobster Dude and Sergayo. WTF is wrong with this lady that she doesn't see what we see, or does she?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The daughter was to stay with the sister… I’m kinda shocked, as she was throwing her parents, sister, Sophie and kids under the bus!

The daughter was to stay with the sister… I’m kinda shocked, as she was throwing her parents, sister, Sophie and kids under the bus!
Also saying there is no such thing as a free lunch, so kinda contradicting herself in a way.

Reactions: 1
CS and manchild are out for lunch with Holly Candy and her hubby. CS shows the table saying we are waiting for you…….Next minute they have moved to a bigger table and Holly has bought her two children. Lol. Cs has three and she barely sees hers. That would have been a novelty for her, eating out with children. The more I see of CS and that screaming, giddy manchild, the more I dislike them (if that’s possible).

Reactions: 6

Also saying there is no such thing as a free lunch, so kinda contradicting herself in a way.
Oh cem under the bus too.
Sergio has a job and was a professional player too at 15!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did re post a story with Yasmin at Dawn wards house and yasmin making some comment about not coming home again or preferring it at dawns that was while she was at bravo con I think! Wonder when Juliet and others will see the light or maybe they all already have !

Reactions: 2