Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making a separate thread for Caroline - friends with Kikifit, Wiktoria etc. PT and going out with Alex Beattie.
Seems genuine in my opinion? Curious to see what people think of her

Reactions: 5
Making a separate thread for Caroline - friends with Kikifit, Wiktoria etc. PT and going out with Alex Beattie.
Seems genuine in my opinion? Curious to see what people think of her
From my take on her so far , I think she seems genuine. A humble feel to her

Reactions: 1
In fairness to her she has a serious physique unlike some of the other so called “athletes” in the industry.

Reactions: 6
Her and Alex on another get away, looks a nice spot , Jesus I’d love to be able to pack my bag and fly off when I feel like it 😂

I’d love to know how much she earns, anyone have any rough idea even? Must be a lot considering all the travelling etc
It says online she’s worth 600k - she has good connections with alphalete , brands etc rob lipsett is part of that crew too and sure he’s minted 😅 I feel like I’m in the wrong industry

Reactions: 2
I think someone mentioned before she earns like €10k-€12k a month ! She also doesn’t charge outrageous prices for her PT courses like some copy and paste PTs robbing people blind !

When she first came out with the app a friend signed up and said it was difficult to get in contact with her to change meals and I've heard that's still the case in general , she says 24/7 support but apparently doesn't get back to people for weeks🤷🏻‍

Reactions: 7
When she first came out with the app a friend signed up and said it was difficult to get in contact with her to change meals and I've heard that's still the case in general , she says 24/7 support but apparently doesn't get back to people for weeks🤷🏻‍
I had the plan when it first came out and even back then she took weeks to get back to me when I requested to be unsubscribed from the plan.

I think she’s very skinny with a genetically big bum and thighs. I don’t think her look is achievable for most girls and I think she’s way too robotic with her approach to life. She’s gotten a little better since leaving that other fella but still… also I heard her app meal plans are copy and paste? And she uses stock photos for the meals :LOL:

I think she’s very skinny with a genetically big bum and thighs. I don’t think her look is achievable for most girls and I think she’s way too robotic with her approach to life. She’s gotten a little better since leaving that other fella but still… also I heard her app meal plans are copy and paste? And she uses stock photos for the meals :LOL:
The plans she runs every few months for the "challenge" are an absolute scam, pure copy and paste, no originality, the 'meals' would be things like "200g chicken breast, 30g of rice, 100g green veg" can hardly call that a meal 😂 one time I got porridge with fried egg and berries on my plan for breakfast 🤮😂 everyone also gets the same exercises and generic meal plans. I was on a bulk plan and she had me on 1800 calories which if I actually listened to her I would have dropped weight rapidly which was not what I wanted. Emailed her and never heard back 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The glutes are so interesting looking to me..is not like it’s s bubble but but like long? looking
Love her tiny waist tho. Great physique overall

she must’ve been through hell with the breakup so I’m glad for her glowup and new relationship. I also like the fact that is quite private about her life (in comparison to KKfit) but in person seems really smiley and outgoing
One thing I dislike tho is that she seems friends with another alphalete gal who is all about antivaxx, trump, ‘freedom of speech 🇺🇸 ‘ crap. But oh well

It says online she’s worth 600k - she has good connections with alphalete , brands etc rob lipsett is part of that crew too and sure he’s minted 😅 I feel like I’m in the wrong industry
Rob Lipsett is doing alot of shilling on his PT and Protein Cakes at the moment. Probably to fund his new villa in Marbella. I would love if someone made a thread on him and his GF who seems to have no job other than following him around like a lost puppy and posting pics of her arse on insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Rob Lipsett is doing alot of shilling on his PT and Protein Cakes at the moment. Probably to fund his new villa in Marbella. I would love if someone made a thread on him and his GF who seems to have no job other than following him around like a lost puppy and posting pics of her arse on insta.
Ah do it there 😂

Caroline can't be the only non spoofer in a friend group of spoofers. I wonder if she even has any qualifications to be designing meal plans and workouts, let alone be charging people for it

Caroline can't be the only non spoofer in a friend group of spoofers. I wonder if she even has any qualifications to be designing meal plans and workouts, let alone be charging people for it
She doesn't as far as I'm aware. Wasn't she doing Biochem or something like that in UCC and then took a gap year because her insta blew up and then never went back. Gary was training her and that's probably where she gained the knowledge from.

Brittany Dawn is being sued at the moment for fraud, selling copy and paste plans with no basis to hundreds of people. Bet you anything that in a few years time all these fitness “coaches” with no qualifications will be on the chopping board

She doesn't as far as I'm aware. Wasn't she doing Biochem or something like that in UCC and then took a gap year because her insta blew up and then never went back. Gary was training her and that's probably where she gained the knowledge from.
She’s intelligent from what I’ve heard around cork and did quite well in the degree, think she dropped out final year for instagram!

She’s a spoofer lol
I mean I paid a month for her plan she took about a month to answer a question when I reached out to her (by the time she answered I asked to cancel the dumb program) and as someone who has worked in a gym, had actual personal trainers etc her tit is copy and paste. I could google or YouTube better (and free) workouts and I don’t know if they said it here or on the other thread but her meals are copy and paste prison food.
Could you get results by doing workouts? yeah obv especially if you weren’t active, started working out and went into a calorie deficit but it’s just what your paying for from her…….it’s tit.

Reactions: 10