Caroline Hirons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look back to check the dates. On 31st December she includes Altrient Vit C in 2018 favourites. On 11th January she is in Ireland at an Altrient event ‘doing press’ for them. That’s an impressively quick turnaround after they contacted her to help them ‘at the beginning of the year’????!!!
It’s just so sleazy. Skincare “activist” my arse - flogger of freebie gifts more like.

Reactions: 9
That annoying term she coined up high on Dettol really sums up this perverse consumerist universe we're living in.

Reactions: 2
When magazines used to be the way to sell me advertised expensive beauty brands, at least the plastic bag gifts were free.

• Haha
Tell me I'm going to hell, but when I saw her doing the peace sign, I mentally added a bowler hat and cigar

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh when I just checked the thread was still there, shouldn't be imo mind you. It is embedded in a thread with a photo of the bag called 'Any one else getting one?' (or something like that) from 8 hrs ago. I think it is horrible when a group founder is happy to encourage a pile on of a poster no matter how justified they feel. The poster has now left/been removed but her posts are still there.

Reactions: 4
Caroline ought to be ashamed of herself, but as we can all see, she has the hide of a rhino.

Reactions: 6
There are people having these plastic bags shipped to Australia, are they insane? I would ship them a plastic Boots one for £20!! CH must pinch herself every day that these idiots drink the coolaid

Oh when I just checked the thread was still there, shouldn't be imo mind you. It is embedded in a thread with a photo of the bag called 'Any one else getting one?' (or something like that) from 8 hrs ago. I think it is horrible when a group founder is happy to encourage a pile on of a poster no matter how justified they feel. The poster has now left/been removed but her posts are still there.

is it me or is the woman out of control. Who writes things like this??

• Caroline Hirons
    Caroline Hirons
    If I sold it for less on this run I would literally lose money. We had to fly them in to make it on time. You don't have to buy one. What you DO have to is not be a rude f'ing witch to me in my own group. Insinuating I would rip off my readers is outrageous and frankly you can duck off. See yourself out.
    Hide or report this
Who replies like this. She is meant to be a professional. She had ridden in on the bandwagon of YT et al.... at some point the bubble will burst and she is quite frankly unemployable. She goes on about how she has had to apologise her whole working life for being who she is. Well I am not surprised because who she is is an unprofessional idiot.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
There are people having these plastic bags shipped to Australia, are they insane? I would ship them a plastic Boots one for £20!! CH must pinch herself every day that these idiots drink the coolaid

• Caroline Hirons
    Caroline Hirons
    If I sold it for less on this run I would literally lose money. We had to fly them in to make it on time. You don't have to buy one. What you DO have to is not be a rude f'ing witch to me in my own group. Insinuating I would rip off my readers is outrageous and frankly you can duck off. See yourself out.
    Hide or report this
Who replies like this. She is meant to be a professional. She had ridden in on the bandwagon of YT et al.... at some point the bubble will burst and she is quite frankly unemployable. She goes on about how she has had to apologise her whole working life for being who she is. Well I am not surprised because who she is is an unprofessional idiot.
I know! Can you imagine someone Lisa Eldridge ever behaving like that? She is just an oaf. And she made a big deal about the not advent kit cutting down on packaging for the environment but she has her plastic bags specially flown in? 😂

Reactions: 12

• Caroline Hirons
    Caroline Hirons
    Hide or report this
This is quite unbelievable but also so revealing. She sees her group (FB ?) as if it’s her personal space/kitchen table, hence how dare you. But it’s not that, it’s her SHOP where she sells products to people who follow her and just as in an actual shop, customers have the right to question value for money and everything else without being told to “duck off.” It’s also so revealing of her character, who says, “if you don’t like it you can duck off?” I’ll tell you who, people who believe they are beyond being questioned and also, obviously, bullies. Surely this kind of behaviour can’t go on and on? There has to be some come back at a certain point?

Reactions: 13
That's such an appalling way to speak to customers (sorry CH but that's what your "fans" essentially are). I've no doubt her devoted followers were clapping like seals

• Haha
“We had to fly them in specially”. There is SO much bleeping wrong with that. I hope she loses everything.

Reactions: 11
"rude bleeping witch" "duck off" and also digs herself into a hole by saying the plastic bags had be flown over in order to get that audience money asap , and aye right she "woulds lose money" on reducing the price of a 28 pound plastic pouch. Guess that CH branding really justifies the mark up, and that warm fuzzy feeling you get for supporting her allows you to ignore you have been ripped off and are purchasing pointless plastic items that not so long ago would have been given away for free with a perfume.

Honestly, other beauty gurus get "cancelled" for far less. Why does she think it's right to talk to viewers/potential customers like that, or anyone really, because you know what will make people swallow your bullshit and claims... being aggressive. Honestly the arrogance and entitlement of this woman, who thinks she can always rely on a small group of arse lickers, and not face any of the criticisms/questions a fast beauty brand would face.

Reactions: 10
I know! Can you imagine someone Lisa Eldridge ever behaving like that? She is just an oaf. And she made a big deal about the not advent kit cutting down on packaging for the environment but she has her plastic bags specially flown in? 😂
It’s really awful behaviour. When Lisa had shipping issues with her last lipstick launch, she was so apologetic and replied to everyone, then made big changes for the next time. I wish there was a rave about thread for LE- love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This comment is hilarious

'Replace Caroline’s name on the bag with Gucci and you’d be looking at £500 just for the name. In no way shape or form is this bag a rip off.'

What does that even mean?! It's scary how deluded they are and how rude CH is.

• Haha
  • Wow
"rude bleeping witch" "duck off" and also digs herself into a hole by saying the plastic bags had be flown over in order to get that audience money asap , and aye right she "woulds lose money" on reducing the price of a 28 pound plastic pouch. Guess that CH branding really justifies the mark up, and that warm fuzzy feeling you get for supporting her allows you to ignore you have been ripped off and are purchasing pointless plastic items that not so long ago would have been given away for free with a perfume.

Honestly, other beauty gurus get "cancelled" for far less. Why does she think it's right to talk to viewers/potential customers like that, or anyone really, because you know what will make people swallow your bullshit and claims... being aggressive. Honestly the arrogance and entitlement of this woman, who thinks she can always rely on a small group of arse lickers, and not face any of the criticisms/questions a fast beauty brand would face.
Someone else told the poster to duck off and Hirons said she fully supported that language. Horrible. And they all think we are horrible here? 😂
Their egos are so fragile. Tens of thousands of people brown nosing her, and buying her shite and one person says 'excuse me that looks like a rip off' and she has a meltdown and encourages a deeply nasty pile on. Would you not just think 'meh - well I've fooled most of them. Fair enough'. Even engage directly with the poster politely and explain costs. OR IGNORE IT FFS.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.