Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mselvista

VIP Member
Got to agree with Georgia though. With all the fuckwits running the world it's heartening to see a vlogger tell a follower to fuck off over the price of an empty plastic neon zip up bag. Really makes you think everything will be Ok after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
I wonder if deep down they all know it's a rip off, but to admit that would also cause them to reassess everything else they have bought into on Caroline's orders. If these people think it's a 'bargain' then good luck to them all.

• Sad

maytoseptember

VIP Member
If you like glycolic toners then Liquid Gold is excellent as well.

Ugh, I think I’m going to have to leave the Hirons FB group. I joined for skincare and product chatter, but what you get is narcissistic selfie after narcissistic selfie 😴 Always seem to see the same old faces too!

Worst of all was one young woman yesterday, posting a selfie to show off her (admittedly perfect, blemish-free) skin and calling it her proudest achievement. God, female aspirations sure have taken a fucking nosedive if flawless skin is considered one of life’s greatest achievements. It’s luck, love. Luck and good genes, mostly.

And you know what? It turned out she was even wearing foundation 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Last time I checked that thread CH was still ranting about the nerve of people complaining. Her bag is made in factories under strict anti slavery conditions and if people want cheap shit they should just buy Primark bitches. Anyway her bag is much cheaper than an Anya Hindmarch for £280. She is making it almost at a loss and had to have it flown in specially. (She doesn't actually explain the necessity for the bag or why it has to be plastic and I'm too scared to ask as she'd obviously checked up on the appalling poster and said what her job was. Probably obvious from her profile but still). Her followers now tying themselves in knots trying to be the most outraged on her behalf and to tell rip-off woman how rude she is and to fuck off.
One woman is going to keep her knitting in the sacred relic in the hopes people will ask her about it so she can tell them about 'the beautiful goddess Queen Caroline'. And another would be happy to pay £28 just to be in the group.
It is a cult isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
She’s an Instagram sales woman who has made a very successful career making women believe she is an authority on skin care by buying the products she’s paid to promote.

I used to follow her back in the day before I gave me head a wobble and realised she’s just flogging lotions and potions.

Qweenie

She’s awfully common isn’t she. And I have it on good authority that a lot of people in the industry just put up with her because they have to.

Jugglegirl

There are people having these plastic bags shipped to Australia, are they insane? I would ship them a plastic Boots one for £20!! CH must pinch herself every day that these idiots drink the coolaid

is it me or is the woman out of control. Who writes things like this??

• Caroline Hirons
    Caroline Hirons
    If I sold it for less on this run I would literally lose money. We had to fly them in to make it on time. You don't have to buy one. What you DO have to is not be a rude f'ing bitch to me in my own group. Insinuating I would rip off my readers is outrageous and frankly you can fuck off. See yourself out.
    Hide or report this
Who replies like this. She is meant to be a professional. She had ridden in on the bandwagon of YT et al.... at some point the bubble will burst and she is quite frankly unemployable. She goes on about how she has had to apologise her whole working life for being who she is. Well I am not surprised because who she is is an unprofessional idiot.
This is quite unbelievable but also so revealing. She sees her group (FB ?) as if it’s her personal space/kitchen table, hence how dare you. But it’s not that, it’s her SHOP where she sells products to people who follow her and just as in an actual shop, customers have the right to question value for money and everything else without being told to “fuck off.” It’s also so revealing of her character, who says, “if you don’t like it you can fuck off?” I’ll tell you who, people who believe they are beyond being questioned and also, obviously, bullies. Surely this kind of behaviour can’t go on and on? There has to be some come back at a certain point?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It’s nicer here on Tattle 😊
It really is. People on beauty sites seem to turn on each other horribly if the leader is even slightly questioned. It is deeply uncomfortable to see some of the language used - if men talked about women like that they would be up in arms. The mods on those sites just let it run and run.
CH sending those fucking boxes to pampered celebs makes me sick. Wtaf. That £10 000 she is donating will come from her followers scraping together the money to get them rather than the likes of Zoella and Stacey Solomon who probably spend that in a month easily.
When will people wake up to this nonsense? I saw people on her FB full of praise for her at the huge discount she was allowing them to have like they were so fortunate and lucky. The charity angle is the hook isn't it. She makes you feel you are doing a good thing and to criticise it is the same as slagging off her charity. They are just sales people at the end of the day and using every trick in the book.

• Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
I feel I’m living in a parallel universe to some people. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM??!! I don’t get how anyone can look at her face and think, “yes! This is the face of someone I will trust with all skincare advice, for she looks younger than her years and has the most succulent, beautiful, refined and toned skin!! She must have all the answers to eternal youth and I shall herewith spend hundreds of your English pounds on lotions and potions and neon plastic bags!!” WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM??!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Old fart

The cunts chorus of influencers drooling over it on Instagram is giving me rage. Get a grip women, it’s a pile of overpriced skincare, not the second coming 🙄

midnightrose

VIP Member
CH is a massive con-artist; a very rude, obnoxious (and possibly effective) one at that.
I used to like her and her skin-care advice, but now all I see is an aggressive bull-dog with protruding jowls who wants to scam people out of their money. I truly despair for the world. And also, referring yourself as a skin 'activist' is pathetic when you are making money off of ordinary people with overpriced skin-care and sending freebies to these pointless influencers and 'celebrities' who do not need it. Don't even talk to me about the charity plugging... I hope and wish people will see the light, but more fool them really!

Gulster

I think CH, AMR and SH are all the same. Started out really well, great advice, all said expensive skin care was a waste of money.
Then as their popularity sore, their ethics dropped. All now sell anything by anyone and blag constantly for freebies. Non of them are honest any more.
They never #AD get really pissed off if not fawned over and are basically just greedy con merchants with massive egos.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh dear all kicking off on her FB group. Someone started a thread with how CH is ripping people off and that has people foaming at the mouth and demanding she leave the group.
Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jugglegirl

£290? Bloody hell, what overpriced bullshit she's flogging. And she's sent it to so many influencers who can AFFORD to pay such a steep price. Makes me feel a bit ill, what is the world coming to?
It’s such a vile incestuous circle of money grabbing and mutual back slapping. All these influencers boasting about being sent the CH freebie - I just can’t deal with this. It’s so corrupt.