Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Are you referring to the N+F? I’m glad it wasn’t aggressive on your skin , I was putting soaking wet flannels on my face to cool it down , I’m not even mildly exaggerating how searing hot it was.
No, but my skin isn’t remotely sensitive so I can do pretty much anything to it.

She’s very scantily clad in most of her pics. Lots of v thongs and underboob
What’s her username?

Wendykrol

Never regretted the fillers, in fact planning to do it again soon! They really helped me gain some confidence back after three deaths in the family and big issues at work made me age 5 years in 6 months. Just make sure you’re going to somebody reputable, lots of cowboys out there doing fillers in the backrooms of beauty salons and read some horror stories! (Sorry for the OT)
Thanks, I will do research - and take note of the horror stories!

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Just had a peek at her Instagram and she had some work done, hasn’t she? There are no creams that lift your cheeks like that. I just wish they were honest about having work done, there’s nothing wrong with it and pretending it’s the creams is just plain lying.
I’m also horrified at her hair: I get it, they gift you the salon visits, but please find somebody who can manage your hair, it looks so unhealthy! (PS pay for your bloody blow dries, you strong femal role model 😂)
I am about to sound awful. I really like Caroline's advise / personality, but I actually find her skin looks bad and she looks old for her age. With the filler cheeks and stretched face, it looks like leather. And yes she needs a change of hair.