Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Miserablily Pebbles will give birth to her baby and THIS witch will probably be a godmother pebbles loves her so much. the child is screwed already.
I don’t understand how she’s popular.
She reminds me of the scary mum on the road the kids avoid when they’re out playing because you know she’s the one who’s gonna tell everyone they’re “playing too loud”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I haven't read through the whole thread, so apologies if this has already been mentioned, but the one thing that REALLY annoyed me about CH was when she used go on about how she "came from a long line of beauty and skincare experts" as both her mother and grandmother had "both been in the field"

Yeah, they all worked on make up counters. Of which there's absolutely nothing wrong with, but she always made it sound as though all her family had been qualified dermatologists who really stood out in their field.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Ok, she’s gone down the affordable route, fair do’s.

CH bingo

I’ve been in the Industry for...✔
I’ve got 4 children ✔
I was raised in the US✔
Had a sniff of product , sighed contentedly ✔

Last edited:
  • Haha

Calabria

VIP Member
I liked the lineage originally, it seemed a lovely connection but I don’t think it adds authority or knowledge really, but she wields it that way.

She is totally responsible for my skincare regime which has worked amazingly but I quit alll the channels last year. The aggression in superiority isn’t a vibe I enjoy.
I liked it too but actually it means nothing without training to back it up. It would be like me saying “I come from three generations of bus drivers”, that makes for a lovely story but they’re sure as shit not going to let me behind the wheel without training!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bora Bora Local

I once sent a question in when she was doing a Q&A and asked if she had any good product recommendations if travelling as I couldn’t take my full double cleanse routine. She replied so rudely and basically said I was dirty for not doing it...

• Wow
  • Sick

Jugglegirl

She’s ill again. She is always ill. Always severe back/virus/flu - the worst anyone has ever suffered. And yet the lashes are still on clogged with mascara making me feel queasy

• Sick
  • Haha

Alightened

VIP Member
She’s always been aggressive.

Back in the day before she was signed to Gleam ,and she was a very prolific tweeter even back then , she’d always joke about no one messing with her her or her kids because she had a bat ( baseball or cricket I’m unsure) and she would use it.
She reminds me of a nightclub bouncer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
This comment is hilarious

'Replace Caroline’s name on the bag with Gucci and you’d be looking at £500 just for the name. In no way shape or form is this bag a rip off.'

What does that even mean?! It's scary how deluded they are and how rude CH is.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wobblehead

VIP Member
She’s so so rude , aggressive and appears to relish ‘telling people how it is’.

I’m surprised people like Ruth Crilly and Hannah Martin are so friendly with her, they both appear charming , elegant and friendly and Hirons ......isn’t.
I think CH has a massive chip on her shoulder about lack of formal education... she has made her way up a ladder of sorts and managed to shout her way onto the bandwagon. Her take me as I am only lends itself to self employment as no one could possibly work with her. Also this whole fawning over her on the FB is bizarre. People go on about how she gives all her time for free so how dare anyone criticise... do these idiots realise that it is all about building her cult which feeds into making her money. It is not done for charity it is done to build the Hirons empire which has to feed 4 kids don’t you know!!!

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
"rude fucking bitch" "fuck off" and also digs herself into a hole by saying the plastic bags had be flown over in order to get that audience money asap , and aye right she "woulds lose money" on reducing the price of a 28 pound plastic pouch. Guess that CH branding really justifies the mark up, and that warm fuzzy feeling you get for supporting her allows you to ignore you have been ripped off and are purchasing pointless plastic items that not so long ago would have been given away for free with a perfume.

Honestly, other beauty gurus get "cancelled" for far less. Why does she think it's right to talk to viewers/potential customers like that, or anyone really, because you know what will make people swallow your bullshit and claims... being aggressive. Honestly the arrogance and entitlement of this woman, who thinks she can always rely on a small group of arse lickers, and not face any of the criticisms/questions a fast beauty brand would face.
Someone else told the poster to fuck off and Hirons said she fully supported that language. Horrible. And they all think we are horrible here? 😂
Their egos are so fragile. Tens of thousands of people brown nosing her, and buying her shite and one person says 'excuse me that looks like a rip off' and she has a meltdown and encourages a deeply nasty pile on. Would you not just think 'meh - well I've fooled most of them. Fair enough'. Even engage directly with the poster politely and explain costs. OR IGNORE IT FFS.

• Wow

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
And she’s sent a load out for free, to people that can afford it. When will they realise, when profits or a portion of profits go to charity, don’t send them out to people who could buy my house 4 times over and expect me to spend my money on it 🤬

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Caroline being called out on Twitter which I have to say is ridiculous IMO but I had a chuckle as she has to mention she has Irish family. Is there any country in the world she doesn’t have family from?
Caroline Hirons is part American, American Indian , Liverpudlian, Irish, Wanker .

Sounds about right.

• Haha

PennyBr

New thread time , any ideas folks? I’m crap at this lark but I’ll give it a go.

#2 Caroline Hirons: Years in the Industry and she’s not confrontational at all.........just don’t disagree.

I’ll get me coat.
...3rd generation skincare warrior, shoe size is 10:)

• Haha
  • Heart