Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoRelatable

The circumstances are different. The Andrew matter is potentially criminal whereas the Sussex matter is an employment matter (civil). Buckingham Palace can't investigate a criminal matter but they are employers and should investigate matters relates to the treatment of employees.

Please don't take this as defending Andrew, I just don't think the Palace have jurisdiction over the matter and they have made him stand back - I don't really know what else they can do 🤷‍♀️
You make a very good point. I hadn't consider the jurisdiction or the legal ramifications of either.
I just remarking an evident difference in how matters are approached and reported on when it comes to certain Royals as I observe it in the newspapers and SM. Perhaps I could have worded it better.

But do not let that detract us from the real Queen. 😂😂

Reactions: 3

BigMavis

VIP Member
🤦🏻‍♀️

I despair!
Oh boy! I live in hope that someday they might find a "cure" for freckles.

She’s going in on Vogue and Gwyneth tonight - calling on dermatologists to ‘do their job’ and join her 😬 I’m sure they’ll love being told what to do by a salesperson.

Again, I don’t disagree with the message, but she’s like a bull in a china shop the way she goes on.
She abhors Gwyneth doesn't she, tbh I know nothing about the woman apart from her acting.

Last edited:

misspepsi

In fairness, if she’s started raking the cash in big time recently she’s right to invest in property.
However, let’s speculate wildly shall we? 😀

Boringly, maybe she is simply staying there while her London place is renovated until Ruth’s sale goes through. Did anyone find Ruth’s property listing or was the sale private (eg Caroline bought it).
Maybe she bought it with a view to moving her entire family there or letting the kids live in the Fulham place so she has a base?
Or maybe she just needs extra room for her stash of out of date skincare.
What is this information based on? That Ruth would be
A. Selling her house
B. That Caroline would be buying her property (or any property for that matter)?

Kinvarra

I actually don’t think there’s much to challenge her about on this, clothing and sizing is a shitshow for a lot of people with non”standard“ body shapes. Although she’s outside the “movement” who embrace/reclaim descriptors like “fat” and I would assume “big”.

Last edited:

SoRelatable

Lol no worries I'm a lawyer so I tend to over analyse these things.

The real Queen 🙄 has been quiet today on Instagram.
Worry not. She back into inserting herself into anything and everything and promoting the printed copy of her blog. 😂

I have to say she makes a good point at times but her delivery is just awful!

Curio

Chatty Member
Didn’t she do a ‘clean’ beauty box? Selling things by fear? Like fear of wrinkles, getting older, not having the latest £££ beauty box to fit in?

sterling

Classic case of 'Speak For Yourself and No-one Else, Hirons'.

I mean, if she feels like that, I feel bad for her, honestly, putting THAT level of store in all that shit to the point of such self-absorbed, melodramatic pronouncements, but it's not a great thing to say to other women assuming they obviously feel the same. If she feels she has no worth as a woman or basic human being because she's hit menopause, that's truly sad, and possibly a reflection of the utterly shallow 'beauty' world she's absorbed herself with and the people she hangs around. Or you know, it could be another way to try to sound relatable, ramp up women's insecurities about ageing and sell them yet more pricey anti-ageing shite and recommend more tweakements for kickbacks.
If she isn’t ready for a support group, FB has groups you can join. Just looking at posts and seeing she isn’t alone and others are living and enjoying life. My mother had a hysterectomy in her late 30s, and it didn’t affect her. She stayed thin and pretty. She could giggle early menopause or hysterectomy. Sorry that she was upset.

• Heart

bagafreebee

VIP Member
If she has moved to Casa Crilly the older vlogs show her old house and previous self before her tweaks and makeover.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Just a note - not trying to be rude so I apologise, but please inform me & educate if need be
I always remember a 16 being plus size- I don't however remember 16 always being the average size? Have people got bigger, clothing been scaled down, or am I remembering wrong?

I saw a friend of mine post on Facebook about discrepancies between different brands and sizes and how she cut labels off a pair of jeans because the label was an 18 but she normally is a 12. I felt really sorry for her- personally a clothing size is a number, if I have to go up or down to find a fit then that's what I do and it doesn't bother me, but it can be very powerful for people and affect self confidence.
I think its a bit of everything you said to be honest, people have got bigger for various reasons, increase in diet of fast food, processed foods, sedentary lifestyles etc to name a few. also dress sizes are bigger, a 'vintage' size 16 would probably fit a modern 12 or small 14 at push.im a size 16 and pretty average i would say and if you saw me I don't think you'd say I was plus size , I don't think of myself as 'plus size' based on what i see on IG with plus size bloggers or models, I've seen my body shape/type described as mid size, I think its probably more accurate for me and my body shape!
The discrepancy in sizes though is and can be extremely upsetting having clothes labelled 14-20 in my wardrobe depending on where i shop,even though realistically i know it means literally nothing!

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think Caroline's house is being renovated and she's staying at Ruth's. A big house like that needs people in it, probably suits everyone at the moment. She does look very at home but I can't see her leaving London permanently.

DizzyLizzie

Have been following Caroline for a while, and one thing I've noticed especially since the pandemic started is there is always a bandwagon for her to jump on. I am going to unfollow now because I don't find her authentic at all
Yes, her constant negativity, bullying and constant rage is not good for my soul. It’s so much better to stay away from such a negative force.

Attachments

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I just cannot be bothered with all the misting.

I went on a Dr dray video earlier, I cannot believe how many subscribers she has on YouTube now. I swear she had around 300k last time I checked
all this misting seems pointless to me? I cant imagine it really sinking into the skin like a cream would?