Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allthefs

Chatty Member
The comments are pretty awful.
I couldn’t get over the heading ‘the most powerful woman in beauty’ really ...

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I’m in her group and a young girl literally made a post about black fishing various comments interesting to see it was ‘swiftly’ deleted
So if she truly is BLM why delete a post? Why not just turn comments off

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I still can't get over the fact that she contradicts herself every two seconds. She says formula is king but then says there's no point buying a product with actives not being in the first 5 ingredients. The gag is, her holy grail product Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair has literally got one single peptide dumped towards the bottom of the inci list.

I cringed so hard during her live yesterday, when queen Dija was schooling her on new technologies and products, people in the comment section knew more about them than she did. Yet she's the one got a book coming out called "Skin Care"...
I think that Dija is brilliant but Caroline is not so much.

I don't think she can be balmed for glitches with third party sellers such as Amazon, Smith's and Waterstones I think in all likelihood demand has outstripped supply with signed copies and it's possible that the printers haven't printed enough copies due to covid and lockdown 🤷‍♀️
She claims that all supplier have lots of stock.

bottie1000

To be honest, I didn't really know much about the woman until I found this thread, but was shocked she was a skin-care guru. Her skin isn't that great for someone who is supposedly making millions off having all this 'knowledge', and the more i look into her she seems so abrasive. Not a good look.

Curio

Chatty Member
Hmm, ‘independent’ voice of the beauty industry seems to be the (irritatingly self righteous) Estee Laundry. Maybe she wants a piece of that vs being the opposition to it.

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I’d like to see the set up of her flat, especially as she had 7 living there at one time. It looks pokey. And she never mentions outdoor space? Just being nosey. Now she’s shifted gazillions of pre sales of her book and those tacky kits she may move.
I think is a house split into maisonettes. She mentioned the bedrooms are in the basement and living area on the ground floor so I think there are people on the floors above her. I would imagine there is a court yard if not a proper garden as she has the ground level.