Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Just wow. What a classy branding wall 👏🏼

No seriously, it looks like a typography vomit.
View attachment 841450
As an ex-nurse, the “I’ve paid my taxes” one gives the furious rage. I’ve heard too many entitled cunts say that sort of thing to me over the years. “I’ve paid my taxes” aka “I pay your wages, public sector worker, so fuck your professional judgement, assessment and experience and GIVE ME WHAT I WANT”

• Heart
Reactions: 33

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
If you can't afford something, you can't afford it. Expensive skincare is not a human right, no matter where you work. How did we become so entitled?

Reactions: 33

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Again it’s pretty normal there’s a lot of things we can hate on Caroline for and I’ll be the first to critique her on race however this isn’t it
Yes it is. Please dont tell a black person what is and isnt racist. How is calling a oerson younger than you an aunt a mark of respect? Older yes, but not younger. As a black person who has lived in a lot of African countries not once have I ever heard a younger person being called aunt by someone older.
So if white ppl are going to call others aunt then they should at least know how to use it. It isnt cool or ‘getting down with the black people’ its embarassing.

Reactions: 32

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Is this the same freak who claimed her husband broke his leg after doing a happy dance, who lectured nurses on double cleansing, who said it was life goals to have Caroline like a comment, who declared "can't wait to tell the freaks!" when he was given the all clear for cancer and who then wanted to go skincare shopping to celebrate? If so, she honestly has a romcom style fantasy of what the 'ideal man' is. In fact he sounds closer to a badly written gay best friend in a 90s sitcom than someone who actually exists

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I'm an awful person and am probably going to hell but my first thought was that this freak probably wasn't even on the train and is just opportunistic

PinkandTwinkly

It's like a competition to see who has the best and most enabling husband.
Its all made up guff.
I was browsing a beauty box (not CHs) the other day and my OH walked in and said
"if you buy anymore face shit your face will fall off" not convinced that'll get me any freaks love tho so I won't share

• Haha
  • Heart

DOODLELADY

Chatty Member
Is this the same freak who claimed her husband broke his leg after doing a happy dance, who lectured nurses on double cleansing, who said it was life goals to have Caroline like a comment, who declared "can't wait to tell the freaks!" when he was given the all clear for cancer and who then wanted to go skincare shopping to celebrate? If so, she honestly has a romcom style fantasy of what the 'ideal man' is. In fact he sounds closer to a badly written gay best friend in a 90s sitcom than someone who actually exists
First thing I checked.. not the same freak. These people walk amongst us.

I love twitter when CH takes to This Morning. This person got it just right.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I love beauty products but it's a bit rich for Hirons and Baggott to start preaching about how the beauty industry is 'preying on women at a vulnerable time in their lives'. What exactly is different about this and any other part of the beauty industry? You could argue that that's what the beauty industry does in general, whether you're a teenager or a pregnant woman or menopausal. I just don't think Hirons and Baggott are the ones to start preaching about the beauty industry

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The funniest part for me is that the Cult Beauty box is at least trying to cater to ‘menopause’ symptoms (albeit full of stereotypes and complete shite). Caroline’s ‘menopause’ box is catered to any person with dry skin. But please do lecture us on profiteering from menopause

• Heart

DeeDee14

View attachment 823016
Caroline has posted a survey where if you enter you'll be in with a chance of winning a kit. Cue the freaks trying to get sympathy 😢
Gah, the blatant begging! My partner works for the NHS and he could definitely afford a kit (he would rather cut off his right arm with a rusty paring knife, mind).
Since when did ‘work for the NHS’ become shorthand for being a saint on the breadline 🤬

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
ofgs I mean I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. I just don’t get what they’ll talk about for 2 hours bar just selling products and the venue hasn’t even been revealed, it’s just ‘Covent Garden’. And I know that people are still catching covid but how is she using it as an excuse to not tell people who’s coming - there are other upcoming events happening this year and have happened that were fully confirmed before tickets went on sale, it’s just laziness and also probably that no one will put their name to it until the money comes in maybe. God I don’t know, it’s just ridiculous, totally ridiculous

She asks for nothing in return… apart from all of your money and total adoration and to never disagree with anything she says
I wish they'd stop with the "she's a busy mum of 4!" crap, three of the kids are adults and the other is mid-teens I believe (?). They act like she's just given birth to quadruplets.

"No need to be mean" - no, there is a need to be mean, because the whole thing is a fucking shambles as usual. This is her job. This is how she makes her money. Why do people keep giving her a free pass? The Freaks genuinely seem to think she's their best friend and running things from her kitchen table.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Caroline’s absolutely livid that Cult Beauty has the audacity to bring out a box flogging creams, lotions and potions regarding the menopause.

Fucking priceless! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
But how is Caroline releasing a menopause kit- which as pointed out here could be for anyone with dry skin- not monetising the menopause?

Does Caroline also think her beloved HRT is made for free? She's a gobshite

Long time lurker!! Obsessed with the skincare freaks group, but not for the skincare advice. Yes… the millionaire with probably a ton of connections in the fashion industry definitely needs YOU to find her some shoes!!! Are these people ok?? If they were any further up her arse, they’d be coming out her mouth!
94130785-60E7-41E3-A7EA-006886C4C381.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow