Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannak922

Yeah that AND Deviant didn't respond for 48 days regarding the FDA - who were threatening legal action regarding a regulated ingredient that had been sent by Deviant to the chemist. I think.
I'm totally confused about the FDA part?? What were they in trouble with the FDA for?

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Oh God, now Rhea Cartright or whatever her name is is starting black beauty council, similar to pull up or shut up, anyone wanna tell her her new initiative already exists? Everyones just jumping on a bandwagon

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Was just about to post about this. I generally lurk here and nod along. Out of curiosity watched Caroline’s live - assuming she was going to be peddling another kit…anyone else been watching it?!

Not entirely sure what she’s on about other than centering herself in a drama/dispute between Deviant and Esther - sounds like she possibly got caught out being two faced? Bread crumbing about her own family drama (but she’s not saying it to excuse herself???) and really stoking the fire. But apparently she isn’t the voice of the industry and when people begin to think like that it’s the end. My general understanding is that she considers herself the voice of the industry no? Oh and she doesn’t do cancel culture :rolleyes:.
Can’t edit my post now but to make clear wasn’t sure what Caroline was on about in regards to screenshots she mentioned. Esther’s (The Melanin Chemist) Insta details the dispute with Deviant.

Caroline was also retorting that she has no financial gain from Deviant other than they featured in one of her previous kits?

Sable

We discuss this every kit release but lord I really hate the way she pushes clearpay after previously telling people not to buy skincare on credit.

The contents for those curious (and the blurbs too, which are so smug):

Blue Cocoon is back! Ugh. I hate that I spent money on that once.

They're donating 50K to Beauty Banks which makes me think she is making hundreds of thousands from this kit launch.
Don’t know anything about Blue Cocoon. What’s the deal with it?