Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not go to Emma Kenney if she is a qualified client taking counsellor. If she has the credentials she claims she wouldn’t have went on her insta stories crying and blaming the press and trolls solely for Caroline’s death. Anyone trained in behaviours would know that someone needs to have underlying problems and it could be any factor that will push them to it, but ultimately it’s their mental health that will be the cause. Emma Kenney screamed unstable when I seen those stories.
Emma Kenney is supporting the fame hungry Stephanie Davis and her charity single so I wouldn't be able to take her seriously.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Emma Kenney is supporting the fame hungry Stephanie Davis and her charity single so I wouldn't be able to take her seriously.
I never knew that.. Wow.. If she could go down further in my estimation she would..
Well, they're both fame hungry let's face it

Reactions: 2
Well I'm glad the CPS have been cleared of any wrongdoing. I hope that shuts down some of the ridiculousness being spouted about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It wasn’t written in light of what happened to Caroline. Steph wrote it about that suicidal time she posted a video of on Instagram. And released it early to cash in on the bekind movement. Basic fact checks wouldn’t go amiss Steph said it had been written before Caroline’s death

Reactions: 5
Oh my god 🤯 giving even more attention to Stephanie davis, Emma Kenney seems to be desperate to 'stay on trend' with pop culture via social media.
That to me says that Emma Kenney isn't self content, isn't self actualised and is actually extremely insecure, which all adds up to a dangerous therapist.

Reactions: 8
Dan Wooton got dragged across Twitter today about Philip Schofield. I thought of Caroline when I read his whinging. Twitter is doing Gods work

Does anyone know if Lewis burton was invited to the funeral? I noticed all of Caroline's close friends who have made posts mention her family and other close friends but not one has mentioned Lewis once 🤔

I’m glad her family got to have her funeral in private, at the end of the day they weren’t in public eye and this must be devastating for them all

Dan Wooton got dragged across Twitter today about Philip Schofield. I thought of Caroline when I read his whinging. Twitter is doing Gods work
What happened ?

Does anyone know if Lewis burton was invited to the funeral? I noticed all of Caroline's close friends who have made posts mention her family and other close friends but not one has mentioned Lewis once 🤔
Lou Teasdale has posted some pics, I think they're from the funeral. Lewis is in them.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Lou Teasdale has posted some pics, I think they're from the funeral. Lewis is in them.
Kind of tacky to post pics, imo. Can’t they leave it out for one day?
one minute they’re all “social media is a scourge”, they next they’re uploading pics of the funeral afters

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.