Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed that some celebs that posted tributes for Caroline and claimed to be so heartbroken haven't even acknowledged her and have been posting selfies/videos like it's just a normal day. Some of them even posting sexy photos! Can't they have a day off social media out of respect? It just exposes how insincere they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Seems kind of disrespectful to pose for pictures at a wake 😐 or is this the thing now?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seems kind of disrespectful to pose for pictures at a wake 😐 or is this the thing now?
It’s like they needed to prove they were in the special people club, invited to the private funeral. The way that blonde one with a face full of make-up is posing up a storm is unreal. There is no such thing as privacy these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s like they needed to prove they were in the special people club, invited to the private funeral. The way that blonde one with a face full of make-up is posing up a storm is unreal. There is no such thing as privacy these days.
Totally!

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her family and sisters, nieces and nephews make of some of the celeb types who came. No doubt they adored Caroline but it’s a whole different world isn’t it? It’s a world she evidently loved but seemingly for all the wrong reasons. The whole thing is beyond sad.

Reactions: 6
A few days late but Emma Kenny isn't a qualified Psychologist. She has a degree but she isn't a doctor or anything. If you have a psychology degree it doesn't make you a psychologist! She's a quack.

Reactions: 13
My thoughts exactly. All the social media posts are to prove who went. They can't help themselves. It was private for a reason.

Reactions: 9
My thoughts exactly. All the social media posts are to prove who went. They can't help themselves. It was private for a reason.
Everyone attending the funeral should have put nothing on social media .... a tribute fine... but pictures after the funeral etc? Bit distasteful

comments in Lous photos say Lewis didn't go & the funeral only had family there, so maybe the celebs did their own thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
comments in Lous photos say Lewis didn't go & the funeral only had family there, so maybe the celebs did their own thing.
That’s really sad if lewis wasn’t allowed. I guess we don’t know the ins and outs of what actually happened and has happened since though.

also. I slagged Andrew Brady off earlier and I stand by that but do hope he’s okay as he’s been very quiet since his blog

very weird comment on that lou’s insta...
also these. Lou and mollie were the ones her mum publically thanked. All very strange

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Posting glam selfies and photos from a funeral or wake is absolutely disgusting and in SUCH bad taste. So disrespectful.

Who the actual duck does that and can't see what's wrong with it?

These people have no shame and make me utterly sick.

Reactions: 13
That’s really sad if lewis wasn’t allowed. I guess we don’t know the ins and outs of what actually happened and has happened since though.

also. I slagged Andrew Brady off earlier and I stand by that but do hope he’s okay as he’s been very quiet since his blog

very weird comment on that lou’s insta...
also these. Lou and mollie were the ones her mum publically thanked. All very strange
Wonder all this was about then

Reactions: 2
And here he is:

Caroline Flack's ex Andrew Brady breaks silence after her poignant funeral

Speaks volumes that he says her "amazing qualities" were that she was "sexy and flirty". Inappropriate choice of qualities to list when paying tribute to someone. In my opinion. Surely it would've been more appropriate to say she was a kind friend, loyal, etc. things like that. But I guess it shows what he considers important..

Then he goes on to say he "didn't always want good for her".

!?!?

• Wow
And here he is:

Caroline Flack's ex Andrew Brady breaks silence after her poignant funeral

Speaks volumes that he says her "amazing qualities" were that she was "sexy and flirty". Inappropriate choice of qualities to list when paying tribute to someone. In my opinion. Surely it would've been more appropriate to say she was a kind friend, loyal, etc. things like that. But I guess it shows what he considers important..

Then he goes on to say he "didn't always want good for her".

!?!?
Maybe he didn't view her as kind and loyal?

I actually think this is refreshing, as it's his own opinion and an honest one, not just throwing around (questionable) buzzwords like "kind", echoing everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His tribute seems more authentic, imo, and I’m glad he isn’t just doing a wishy washy tribute to her that makes out she was some angel, just because she died. He’s basically saying - yeah they loved each other once, things didn’t go as they planned, they both acted badly but he never wished this upon her and is finding it hard to deal with, now she’s gone.
personally, I don’t see anything wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A few days late but Emma Kenny isn't a qualified Psychologist. She has a degree but she isn't a doctor or anything. If you have a psychology degree it doesn't make you a psychologist! She's a quack.
I read an interview where she said she was a clinical psychologist etc and she does see patients.. And she also does couples counselling. Only going by what she's said in interviews and I know another site that is for trainees researched her when we all said how disgusted we were with Emma Kenney and her duty of care and requiring the spotlight so much 😉

I read an interview where she said she was a clinical psychologist etc and she does see patients.. And she also does couples counselling. Only going by what she's said in interviews and I know another site that is for trainees researched her when we all said how disgusted we were with Emma Kenney and her duty of care and requiring the spotlight so much 😉
Wow she's definitely not a clinical psychologist and she shouldn't work with people. She's dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow she's definitely not a clinical psychologist and she shouldn't work with people. She's dangerous.
Is she not? I wondered about that as she is really unprofessional if she is an practising Clinical Psychologist. Unless she is on the register This Morning should be call her a resident psychologist. I noticed she spurning on Stephanie Davies at one point and couldn’t make sense of that if she was a practising Psychologist

• Heart
Is she not? I wondered about that as she is really unprofessional if she is an practising Clinical Psychologist. Unless she is on the register This Morning should be call her a resident psychologist. I noticed she spurning on Stephanie Davies at one point and couldn’t make sense of that if she was a practising Psychologist
She's not HCPC registered so she's not a chartered psychologist
Her husband argues with anyone on twitter who tries to say any different lol

https://www.hcpc-uk.org/check-the-register/ under practitioner psychologists

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.