Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What proof do you have that Caroline was under coercive control? None. Pretty despicable to try and make a connection between the two cases imo. Also VERY sneaky to edit the post and add that bit after I had responded with a laughing emoji.
I didn’t see any laughing emoji until just now. I noticed a few errors in my post and that it wasn’t clear. I felt the need to clarify... You seem to appreciate that clarity.

I don’t need proof for an opinion on his behaviour, especially when that behaviour is recorded in a court of law.

Was that the woman who killed her husband with the hammer? I don't believe her story at all.
The court believes her.i suppose there must be some truth to it. I was using it as an example of an extreme case where coercive control was used in defence. I wasn’t comparing them.

Reactions: 1
To ramble on that suicide is abuse to loved ones and is selfish.. bleeping, WOW. Being suicidal is quite literally torture. You give up your fight for life. Its an incredibly scary and conflicting place to be. Mental illness should NOT be judged in that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I never said it was fact. I was always careful in my posts to say I think or IMO. I reckon she had a pretty good defence given he leaked photos and threatened her with ruin after she had slashed her wrists.

Given she wasn’t convicted her guilt is opinion and whether or not she had a defence is opinion.

I did mean ex girlfriends. I am sure you’re open about relationships with ex partners. As I am I. It was in the inquest that he was texting people behind her back knowing she was vulnerable and insecure about that particular relationship.

She didn’t crack his skull open. He wasn’t battered - even he said that. Although that doesn’t excuse her hitting him. No one deserve to be hit.

Why threaten someone who was bleeding profusely with ruin by the press? Doesn’t make sense.

The police had already photographed the scene. He was not acting on DV advice. Putting the photos in the hands of someone who might leak them is leaking them...
So what if he was texting an ex? Did he have to give in to her every whim and ghost anyone on her tit list? It sounds like Caroline was a control freak. It may have been part of her mental health issues but it was clearly a factor in her relationship if she lost her tit over a text to the point of battering a sleeping human.

Who says he "threatened her with the Press" ? He allegedly yelled at her that when this got out it would ruin her, which is not a threat but a statement of fact because that's exactly what happened.
Her life fell apart the moment she used a weapon on a sleeping defenceless person that necessitated him calling the police for help. The resulting chaos and tragedy cannot be pinned on the victim to elevate Caroline and twist things to make her the victim rather than the perpetrator of a violent attack.
God bless her, she's at rest now but the mess was initiated by herself, that's the truth of it.

Reactions: 7
To ramble on that suicide is abuse to loved ones and is selfish.. bleeping, WOW. Being suicidal is quite literally torture. You give up your fight for life. Its an incredibly scary and conflicting place to be. Mental illness should NOT be judged in that way.
Can’t it be both?

So what if he was texting an ex? Did he have to give in to her every whim and ghost anyone on her tit list? It sounds like Caroline was a control freak. It may have been part of her mental health issues but it was clearly a factor in her relationship if she lost her tit over a text to the point of battering a sleeping human.

Who says he "threatened her with the Press" ? He allegedly yelled at her that when this got out it would ruin her, which is not a threat but a statement of fact because that's exactly what happened.
Her life fell apart the moment she used a weapon on a sleeping defenceless person that necessitated him calling the police for help. The resulting chaos and tragedy cannot be pinned on the victim to elevate Caroline and twist things to make her the victim rather than the perpetrator of a violent attack.
God bless her, she's at rest now but the mess was initiated by herself, that's the truth of it.
He threatened her and then leaked photos of the bloodied scene. He leaked them to an ex girlfriend who had already sold a story to the press according to a post above. I believe this is the same ex girlfriend that He texted the day she hit him. I can see why she would be upset about him contacting that girl if she had already sold a story to the press. (I don’t condone her hitting him.) He then followed up by sending the same girl the photos - I don’t understand that. He must have known she would sell them.

I think you are missing my point. I am not and I cant justify her hitting him. However, IMO he has behaved appallingly since she hit him and it wouldn’t surprise me if he behaved appallingly and exploited her vulnerabilities before she hit him as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As a woman who’s husband killed himself I Think he was completely selfish and took a easy way out, he left me with a just turned 3 year old who was only learning about the outside world and left him angry for years, so yes he was very very selfish

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
As a woman who’s husband killed himself I Think he was completely selfish and took a easy way out, he left me with a just turned 3 year old who was only learning about the outside world and left him angry for years, so yes he was very very selfish
I am so sorry that you went through that.

Would appear admin is fine with this, but I’m just not sure how appropriate the comments are on this thread. She’s dead. End of

Reactions: 8
Would appear admin is fine with this, but I’m just not sure how appropriate the comments are on this thread. She’s dead. End of
I agree that some of them are inappropriate.

As humans though we should be allowed to discuss openly out thoughts and feelings, even if about a sensitive subject

Reactions: 3
A good friend of mine is close with some of Caroline's friends and knew her. Caroline's ex, Andrew Brady, whom I really dislike from things I have heard, had to phone emergency services once as she threatened to kill herself during a row. I have heard their rows were really very bad. My friend told me that one afternoon Andrew and Caroline had a terrible row and in the heat of it he threw an engagement ring at her and swore at her to "keep the bleeping thing". This was before they were officially engaged and he then stormed off. Later that night Caroline invited friends over, Andrew wasn't there she hadn't heard from him all day. She was apparently in good spirits, very up, and half way through the evening showed them the ring which she had found and picked up from wherever he'd thrown it and put on her 3rd finger. She was very matter of fact about it and told how Andrew had chucked it at her and brushed off their congratulations and enthusiasm. A week or so later they posed for loved up photos bursting with happiness announcing their shock engagement.

I heard from same person that Caroline was advised to plead guilty but itv said if she was found guilty they were finished with her and she just could not cope with that.

Obviously this is hearsay but from a reliable person.

Reactions: 14
Is it appropriate that the daily mail continue to run stories on her, her ex, her ex’s new girlfriend, her family?
Probably not, but she lived her life in the public eye, the conversation will continue.

it seems to have gone a bit off topic,
suicide is such a sensitive subject so no matter your position please be respectful of others opinions,
we all have different experiences that have lead us to these opinions, nobody is right or wrong.

hit report if necessary. Xx

Reactions: 9
Can’t it be both?
25 years ago my best friend hung herself without giving off any depressed or mental illness vibes I have to agree it’s both. Sitting with her parents a couple of days later, them both unable to string a sentence together where their hearts had literally been torn from their chests, unable to breath from sobbing, it was the most painful thing I've ever had to experience. They were utterly inconsolable. So many questions, but mainly why.
Her poor dad died a couple of years later. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Really? Are you serious?
I can honestly say that I don't know any women who would ever resort to violence, despite at least half a dozen(probably more on the quiet) in my circle having caught their partners cheating in some form.They just deal with it like adults rather than like 16 yr old gang members.
She battered him, was charged and because she was mentally fragile she couldn't face the consequences. That's it. It's truly sad but there is no point in dressing it up or excusing it with claims of 9 out of 10 women would do the same. There's a door in every home ... you either pack your bag and walk out through it or pack his bags and slam the door on his arse as he leaves. The talking can come later when both parties are calm. Violence should never enter into it at any stage. Never.
I've got bad mh problems, but if I ever hurt anyone, I should be held accountable. No excuses.

❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
A good friend of mine is close with some of Caroline's friends and knew her. Caroline's ex, Andrew Brady, whom I really dislike from things I have heard, had to phone emergency services once as she threatened to kill herself during a row. I have heard their rows were really very bad. My friend told me that one afternoon Andrew and Caroline had a terrible row and in the heat of it he threw an engagement ring at her and swore at her to "keep the bleeping thing". This was before they were officially engaged and he then stormed off. Later that night Caroline invited friends over, Andrew wasn't there she hadn't heard from him all day. She was apparently in good spirits, very up, and half way through the evening showed them the ring which she had found and picked up from wherever he'd thrown it and put on her 3rd finger. She was very matter of fact about it and told how Andrew had chucked it at her and brushed off their congratulations and enthusiasm. A week or so later they posed for loved up photos bursting with happiness announcing their shock engagement.

I heard from same person that Caroline was advised to plead guilty but itv said if she was found guilty they were finished with her and she just could not cope with that.

Obviously this is hearsay but from a reliable person.
I couldn't stand Andrew Brady, from the Apprentice and Big Bro he was really not likeable but he was besotted with Caroline. So much so that when they broke up he moved to Australia to make it harder to ever get back with her. 😲He knew that getting back with her would be a bad thing, much as he loved her. 'Love conquers all' is a load of bull crap. There were rumours of her being handsy and very temperamental with him but nothing proven and the only way he referred to it was immediately after the assault on Lewis when he (Brady) posted an image of an NDA, the implication being that he'd had similar treatment but had signed an NDA so could not say anything outright. Then Lewis reneged on his original claim, did the stand by your girl thing, everyone turned on Brady and the tit hit the fan.
I honestly think she could have overcome pleading guilty. Her sentence would be minimal, and as we can see on here she has a firm following who will excuse and forgive anything. Yes ITV may have dropped her but there are other work avenues that would have paid her mortgage and she must surely have amassed a decent fortune from Love Island alone. Her wages were ridiculous.
She was certainly an odd lady at times so I would believe your story re Brady and the engagement.

Reactions: 6
I couldn't stand Andrew Brady, from the Apprentice and Big Bro he was really not likeable but he was besotted with Caroline. So much so that when they broke up he moved to Australia to make it harder to ever get back with her. 😲He knew that getting back with her would be a bad thing, much as he loved her. 'Love conquers all' is a load of bull crap. There were rumours of her being handsy and very temperamental with him but nothing proven and the only way he referred to it was immediately after the assault on Lewis when he (Brady) posted an image of an NDA, the implication being that he'd had similar treatment but had signed an NDA so could not say anything outright. Then Lewis reneged on his original claim, did the stand by your girl thing, everyone turned on Brady and the tit hit the fan.
I honestly think she could have overcome pleading guilty. Her sentence would be minimal, and as we can see on here she has a firm following who will excuse and forgive anything. Yes ITV may have dropped her but there are other work avenues that would have paid her mortgage and she must surely have amassed a decent fortune from Love Island alone. Her wages were ridiculous.
She was certainly an odd lady at times so I would believe your story re Brady and the engagement.
I am not a firm follower and I don’t excuse any of her actions. Caroline had terrible taste in men. She picked some very toxic relationships. Andrew Brady has shared rambling apologies for how he treated Caroline as well. It’s not black and white with either of those men or Caroline.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.