Caroline Flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being claimed she’s going to the Cabin in
Chiang Mai for treatment for ‘stress’ a quick google lists them as alcohol and drug rehab centre....

Reactions: 6
Chiang Mai for treatment for ‘stress’ a quick google lists them as alcohol and drug rehab centre....
I think maybe her post about not knowing who to trust probably means someone leaked this to the press maybe

Reactions: 4
Bit presumptuous for her to assume she'll be free to fly to another country after her court case.

It's been a long time since I've been in Chiang Mai but it was a good place to score very strong weed and opium from memory. Happy holidays Cazza!

Reactions: 14
She’s deleted the story now. Probably just wanted to make the person leaking stories feel guilty!

Bit presumptuous for her to assume she'll be free to fly to another country after her court case.

It's been a long time since I've been in Chiang Mai but it was a good place to score very strong weed and opium from memory. Happy holidays Cazza!
Agree....maybe the furthest she’ll be getting is a few miles up the M25

She will be on the buckets and bongs for sure 😂👀

Reactions: 3
I notice her and dawn o porter don't seem to follow each other insta either now? 🤔
Wow, you're right - I wonder what happened there!

Dawn was very vocal in her defence of The Flack and she got a lot of abuse for it on social media.

Today is the court appearance but it looks like at least one of her mates has already made up their mind about the situation 🧐

Reactions: 3
Dawn’s husband still follows Caroline.

It might be that Dawn started listening to what Lewis told her hence her post about not knowing who to trust and her unfollowing them both?

Reactions: 1
Oooh has anyone seen Andrew Brady’s new post. His 2018 is someone else’s 2019 , multiple references to domestic violence too

Reactions: 2
Silly question but is it the CPS that's prosecuting her?

What happened next now she's said not guilty? A judge only case in a few months or a jury?

Silly question but is it the CPS that's prosecuting her?

What happened next now she's said not guilty? A judge only case in a few months or a jury?
As it is only a common assault charge, it can only be dealt with by the magistrates court. And yes it will be the CPS prosecuting.

Edited to add I didnt mean to belittle the offence by saying "only common assault", I just meant that it is at the lesser end of the assault scale.

Reactions: 7
It’s reported that she smashed a lamp over his head then smashed a glass and had 2 lacerations to her left wrist. Do we think she threatened to slit her wrists?

Reactions: 5
It’s reported that she smashed a lamp over his head then smashed a glass and had 2 lacerations to her left wrist. Do we think she threatened to slit her wrists?
I would hazard a guess at that. Didnt she also allegedly throw a phone at him? If this is the case I hope she is prosecuted even if the boyfriend withdraws his statement.

Thoughts on then unfollowing each other? Something has happened or to show the courts they haven't been in contact or something? As her bail conditions would have been to have no contact.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.