Carol Vorderman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Carol always have that perculiar stance when having her photo taken?? It looks like she's drying off fake tan or had an accident in her leather breeches

Reactions: 10
Why does Carol always have that perculiar stance when having her photo taken?? It looks like she's drying off fake tan or had an accident in her leather breeches
Trying to make her arse look bigger

Reactions: 8
Why spend thousands on your boobs and arse and only a fiver from B&M on that blonde Halloween wig??

Reactions: 20
No doubt she'll be showing off her inflated bum cheeks jumping around for the Wales rugby match, again.

Reactions: 6
My immediate reaction......complete arsehole. Grow older with some respect for yourself

Reactions: 12
I don't know why she had to keep bending over all night. Hang on, yes I do! Anything for attention!! It's laughable

Reactions: 5
She's gone too far ... too much sculpting; too much blonde; too much dressing for the age she wishes she was ...

This is her best look:

Reactions: 3
Such a shame. She’s an intelligent woman. There’s nothing wrong with looking older.

Reactions: 6
She looks ridiculous now. She looked nice in 2011. She'd obviously had a bit of surgery then but it was a bit more subtle. Her hair is SO much better in 2011.

Reactions: 4