Carol Byrne - @carolbyrne30

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered but… how old is she? She just posted that her son is 22 but she doesn’t look much over 30? Puzzled!

Shes looks great doesnt she,

Think she was 19 having the baby, she shared a pic before of herself at that age and she was and absolute stunner - dead ringer for Neve Campbell

Reactions: 3
As gorgeous as Carol is, the first thing I thought when I saw her latest stories is she’s totally overdone it on the Botox - her eye area and above is starting to look like a cat. And she’s so naturally beautiful its such a shame

Reactions: 8
As gorgeous as Carol is, the first thing I thought when I saw her latest stories is she’s totally overdone it on the Botox - her eye area and above is starting to look like a cat. And she’s so naturally beautiful its such a shame
Came here to say just that- don’t think I’ve seen her speak on stories before

Attachments

Anyone know where the white shirt is from, she never posted link and I’m not asking her. Like why not have the links ready it’s so annoying.

Reactions: 4
Was a big fan. She did a reel for Zara and I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she's just unaware of the ad campaign they did mocking the dead pales tinians. People commented on the ad campaign and the calls to boycott and she's been deleting the comments. To put a few quid from links above your humanity. Unfollowed. Just thought people should be aware . I was a big fan and disappointed in the ad but gave her the benefit of the doubt but to be actively deleting comments shows she's only worried about her income.

Edit to add if you are unaware of what I'm talking about please look up the AD campaign and please don't buy from Zara again

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Was a big fan. She did a reel for Zara and I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she's just unaware of the ad campaign they did mocking the dead pales tinians. People commented on the ad campaign and the calls to boycott and she's been deleting the comments. To put a few quid from links above your humanity. Unfollowed. Just thought people should be aware . I was a big fan and disappointed in the ad but gave her the benefit of the doubt but to be actively deleting comments shows she's only worried about her income.

Edit to add if you are unaware of what I'm talking about please look up the AD campaign and please don't buy from Zara again
I see your point, but just one thing, I thought thought Zara didnt have an affiliate program? Has that changed?

Reactions: 2
I see your point, but just one thing, I thought thought Zara didnt have an affiliate program? Has that changed?
That may be the case . If I incorrectly said she was making money and she isn't I'm sorry about that, there's no excuse for deleting those comments. We can't do much but we can not buy or promote a brand that mocked then. I hope she never promotes Zara again

Attachments

That may be the case . If I incorrectly said she was making money and she isn't I'm sorry about that, there's no excuse for deleting those comments. We can't do much but we can not buy or promote a brand that mocked then. I hope she never promotes Zara again
Ah ffs. No proof that they were mocking anyone, it’s just your typical artsy fashion wankery. 🤦‍♀️

Ah ffs. No proof that they were mocking anyone, it’s just your typical artsy fashion wankery. 🤦‍♀️
Totally agree, not everything is about Palestine. That campaign was shot way before most people could even point to Palestine on a map.