Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carlz is a monumental wanker! In her follow up vet cost rant she basically said that the vet didn't know tit, and her dog would be dead if she wasn't such a miserable Karen. Why bring your dog to a vet if you clearly have zero respect for their profession and you decide that you are the one who knew just what to do? I can't even imagine how nightmarish her behaviour would have been in that vet's office.
Carlz, you continue to be the absolute worst piece of tit
She was back peddling I think a bit as she got some push back on her previous rant which was just about how expensive they are. Push back is NOT ALLOWED on her page, as we know. So now she’s tying herself in knots to try not to seem like a tight ass I guess, given she’s a 6 FIguRE CreATivE and star studded acclaimed photographer it’s all a bit confusing really.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there anything in sodacans life that she is happy about. She moans and groans about anything and everything. I can see why she is single, no man in their right mind would want to date her.
There’s plenty of right wing cooker men out there with similar views to hers so not even being able to land one of them is saying something..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was back peddling I think a bit as she got some push back on her previous rant which was just about how expensive they are. Push back is NOT ALLOWED on her page, as we know. So now she’s tying herself in knots to try not to seem like a tight ass I guess, given she’s a 6 FIguRE CreATivE and star studded acclaimed photographer it’s all a bit confusing really.
People who don't like her are just "triggered" and "not cool" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
One of greatest disservices to mankind was when the term triggered gained traction in our lexicon. People disagreeing with you or calling you out for misinformation is not them being triggered. It’s called discourse. (Which, Carlz, you invite by having a public page on a public platform. If you don’t want people to respond to you with things you can’t handle hearing then go talk to yourself in the mirror, loudmouth.) It only gave crybaby narcissists like Carlz and Anna a shield to hide behind with the BS the spout by crying that what they say isn’t the problem, everybody else is an asshole for being triggered by what they say. (Typical gaslighting, btw.)

Now … Carlz melting down on the daily over mundane life tit? THAT is closer to being triggered than any comment anyone has ever made to her.

“I would have thought by now I had cultivated a pretty cool audience” = I thought I was raging into my own comfy, cozy echochamber and no one is supposed to challenge me (i.e. Carly being “triggered” by feedback)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Postie ‘featuring’ on a TayTay song…the song’s tit.

Postie releasing new song..”OMG SONG IS AMAZING IM OBSESSED RELEASE IT ALREADY!’

Postie’s song actually very musically and lyrically similar to TayTay…could be sung by either artist but ok Carlz.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Postie ‘featuring’ on a TayTay song…the song’s tit.

Postie releasing new song..”OMG SONG IS AMAZING IM OBSESSED RELEASE IT ALREADY!’

Postie’s song actually very musically and lyrically similar to TayTay…could be sung by either artist but ok Carlz.
But man = good and woman = bad in pick me world.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Imagine being so clueless that you’ll throw this tantrum when you shoot laughably amateurish pictures like this (I’ve seen more skilled images in a first year high school photography course) and throw out hot takes like this about Juergen Teller? 😂 Old Carlz never ceases to make a laughing stock of herself, does she? Meanwhile the guy she’s ripping about being a dumbfuck for asking her a question has a portfolio 20xs better than hers. But of course. She just can’t keep that inadequacy contained.

Attachments

• 41.2 KB
    Reactions: 4
    She’s such a contradiction how she has openly shits on feminism and said she’s not a feminist but then goes on rants about being not respected and being treated differently because she’s a woman. Who does she think came up with terms like “mansplaining” which she keeps throwing around. Dare say she just doesn’t understand what feminism is. Also calling herself a “young female on set”..is she not close to 40?

• Haha
    Reactions: 9
    She’s such a contradiction how she has openly shits on feminism and said she’s not a feminist but then goes on rants about being not respected and being treated differently because she’s a woman. Who does she think came up with terms like “mansplaining” which she keeps throwing around. Dare say she just doesn’t understand what feminism is. Also calling herself a “young female on set”..is she not close to 40?
    This. That’s what surprised me about this rant. It’s almost like the patriarchy exists hey Carlz lmao.

Also that vogue cover is STUNNIN’

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Yeah like she’s a photographer who pretty much only does corporate headshots and corporate website content. Who also is ‘self-taught’ so was once one of those ‘hobbyists’ she’s so haughty about now. Like settle down matey.

Reactions: 7
    Imagine being so clueless that you’ll throw this tantrum when you shoot laughably amateurish pictures like this (I’ve seen more skilled images in a first year high school photography course) and throw out hot takes like this about Juergen Teller? 😂 Old Carlz never ceases to make a laughing stock of herself, does she? Meanwhile the guy she’s ripping about being a dumbfuck for asking her a question has a portfolio 20xs better than hers. But of course. She just can’t keep that inadequacy contained.
    Its the crinkled curtains in her photo that get me! She bangs on about how great she is but obviously doesnt have great attention to detail!

• Haha
    Reactions: 6
    Carlz- craps on about what a scared victim she thinks she was when she was outed for being a scammer during COVID lockdowns. I'm a "tough cookie" I can deal with anything, I'm incredibly strong, see all the hardship I have been through!
    Also Carlz- my exaggeration of my situation on my public stories has led to people DM-ing me with their stories of when they were actually assaulted. That really freaks me out and it's jarring and you all should "be mindful" of how it makes ME feel when you tell me about your trauma.

What the duck Carlz. How pathetic can you get. You actually are looking for sympathy for how other peoples' stories make you feel????? What other reason could you possibly have to share those thoughts on your stories?

Just shut the duck up. duck right off. You're bleeping pathetic

• Angry
    It reminds me of when she was all STanDiNg up for small business, yelling passionately at the camera, only to visibly cower away from the ACA reporter and say she was scared. Oh Carlz. It’s really really sad and she’s just putting a spotlight on her sad little existence with all this stuff.

Even though I’ve given you the impression that I would be an ally I’m really not and when you confide in me with your trauma you should really be more considerate of my feelings and be mindful that you’re impacting me in really negative way and you make me feel like tit.

What a bleeping piece of work.

How about: “I’m touched that you feel safe enough to share your traumatic experiences with me. I feel badly that you’ve experienced these things and would love to be more supportive I just fear that I’m a bit out of my depth to offer any constructive advice. I hope you can contact a mental health professional to help you through these really awful experiences.” And Carly, how about having that conversation in private and not putting the poor soul who is already suffering on blast making her feel more shame than she already does? Ya nasty bleep.

Attachments

To be fair she’s always come across like a bleep and this doesn’t surprise me. I wasn’t under the impression she’d be in any way someone to confide in.

Reactions: 8
    And yet she thinks she is skilled enough to run reductive workshops on resilience (which I’m sure the basic premise was “suck it up”) and to talk about archetypes.

lol Carlz taking us through her Squarespace site like she’s a full on techie. 🫠😂 ‘I made these icons.’ I’m so embarrassed for her

• Haha