Carlz J Soda #2 binary views, medical woes. She couldn't be more basic, even with her egregious clothes!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sodacan needs to contact J Teller and tell him his work is subpar and he should take lessons from her. I'm sure he would run at the chance to work with her expertise and know how. I might have to send him a message on his insta and suggest he learn from her seeing she is a master photographer and a legend in her own lunchbox. She lives in some sort of fantasy land, what a bombastic creature.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol she’s only responding to save face. Just goes to show she never does research before her videos rants. Also what’s with the caked on make up? It’s like she’s just finished filming a scene on neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lol she’s only responding to save face. Just goes to show she never does research before her videos rants. Also what’s with the caked on make up? It’s like she’s just finished filming a scene on neighbours.
She’s not using a filter anymore so I guess it’s all the make up instead.

OMG I’m so embarrassed I said I like she owned up about not knowing who that photographer was but I only watched the video posted on here above. She was her typical asshole self. She said his work is tit. I think what she means is ‘I think his work is tit’.

Reactions: 3
This is part of her response to a commenter calling her out on her ignorance ⬇

“What makes you the arbiter of right and wrong in the art world? I have a Fine Art, majoring in Art History with high distinction and wrote my thesis on post modernism so one could argue l "am educated" if traditional tertiary education is your yardstick for education”

Hmm so SHE’S the arbiter of what’s good & bad in the art world b/c she’s ‘educated’. Yet she hates when other people ‘bang on’ about their education & qualifications!!

So much arrogance & hubris from a hypocritical, crusty-faced, z-list ‘photographer’ with no friends or actual ‘art world’ credentials. The woman has so much tit on the liver it’s seeping through her pores.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember how she was whinging about how she couldn’t get hired in the fashion industry because they demanded you adopt their social justice nonsense and she refused to compromise her values and bend the knee?
LOLOL!
I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding fashion.
Or that she’s a miserable witch.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG_8759.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember how she was whinging about how she couldn’t get hired in the fashion industry because they demanded you adopt their social justice nonsense and she refused to compromise her values and bend the knee?
LOLOL!
I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground regarding fashion.
Or that she’s a miserable witch.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2870458
I absolutely love all these instagrammers who think they are ‘brave’ and ‘standing up’ 🙄🙄 mate - you’re writing words on an instagram post on mostly dodgy or ill-conceived ideas from your bayside townhouse for about 500 people to read.

INSPIRATIONAL. THE BRAVERY

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I absolutely love all these instagrammers who think they are ‘brave’ and ‘standing up’ 🙄🙄 mate - you’re writing words on an instagram post on mostly dodgy or ill-conceived ideas from your bayside townhouse for about 500 people to read.

INSPIRATIONAL. THE BRAVERY
Shes so Brave !

Reactions: 1
Bit strange how she absolutely worked herself to the bone setting up Midtown before and after her trip and now she’s doing same for this place. Girlfriend needs to chill. Probably this place will end up the same, asking you to politely leave them alone.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Bit strange how she absolutely worked herself to the bone setting up Midtown before and after her trip and now she’s doing same for this place. Girlfriend needs to chill. Probably this place will end up the same, asking you to politely leave them alone.
It's like Midtown has never happened. Be interesting to see if they have a gag order in place.

Reactions: 2
Imagine how much sweeter it would be if you had gotten paid for it and didn’t hand over the rights for free.
Assuming, of course.
I’m sure she’s waxed lyrical about knowing your worth before.
EXACTLY
the king misogynist is using your photo because he doesnt' have to pay for it - either to be taken or to be use over and over again
wild hey?? wow just wiiiiiild

Go figure - Jordan Peterson exploiting a woman. Huh!
Go figure - Carlz allowing herself to be exploited to be able to brag about being in the presence of her wet dream.
So on brand for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sodacan he doesn't even know you exist. He's to busy loving himself sick and being a legend in his own lunch box. Oh and by the way we know you read here, loose the bleeping ugly silver boots, they look ridiculous.

• Haha
Take a shot every time she talks about Jordan Peterson (don’t you’ll die of alcohol poisoning)

• Haha
Reactions: 3