Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rant about how people dislike her and want her to die. 🙄🙄 let me be quite clear Carlz - I don’t want you to die. I don’t want you to be in pain. I don’t want your business to fail.

I would however, like you to stop spouting vile nonsense on the internet. And as long as you keep posting nonsense is as long as people will keep commenting on it. And that includes you comparing the horrors of the nazi death camps with people saying mean things about you on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is so hilariously self-important. She’s the first bUsiNeSs wOmAn to be fucked around by tradies 🙄 Love…you don’t even have any employees, you are a sole operated business. Try having a company (🙋🏼‍♀️) with actual employees and more than 50 clients coming in and out of your physical premises every day for scheduled appointments and a tradie doesn’t turn up on time. Or Telstra doesn’t show up and you need phones, or roof is leaking and the plumber doesn’t show. Seriously the time she spends ranting is way greater than the time I spend online. I can’t even get all the way through her rants and just come straight to Tattle to conserve time 🤣 Carlz and others are my quick bite entertainment when I stop for a coffee to actually switch my brain from the seriousness of my work to something that confirms that people get all worked up about things that don’t matter. She is one angry angry woman. She needs a therapist….not podcast equipment.

Reactions: 13
Her rant about how people dislike her and want her to die. 🙄🙄 let me be quite clear Carlz - I don’t want you to die. I don’t want you to be in pain. I don’t want your business to fail.

I would however, like you to stop spouting vile nonsense on the internet. And as long as you keep posting nonsense is as long as people will keep commenting on it. And that includes you comparing the horrors of the nazi death camps with people saying mean things about you on Tattle.
I want her business to fail 🙋‍♀️😂

Where does she get the audacity to rant on stories at people on how to be better at running their business? Didn’t she have to declare bankruptcy and owed businesses 100s of thousands of dollars? The delusion of this witch. And WHO sends an email saying “where the duck is my order” we’ve all had parcels come late or get lost but no one in their right mind speaks to people like that over something so minor. Imagine if she had to deal with a real problem

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having instagram as an outlet for your ‘grievances’ is problematic. She thinks she’s educating her followers on Bizness but she’s really just coming off as a twit to most, apart from people who feel similarly equally entitled and hard done by.

Like…. Go for a run, to the gym, chat with your mates. Like most people do when they’re stressed and pissed off.

Reactions: 7
Lol ok I just went back and watched the whole rant after giving up yesterday because she is so insufferable. She mentions this “internet forum” and how we must be so unhappy to talk about her here. I’m happy, healthy and have a great life and family. But I like to see terrible people held accountable for terrible behaviour. And there’s no one I hate more than scammers and anti vax conspiracy theorists so that’s why I’m here. Hi Carlz 👋👋

Reactions: 14
The irony is 👌🏻 Hisses and spits into her phone (hope she has plenty of screen wipes) about people wAstiNg tHeiR sParE tiMe on a fOruM criticizing holding her accountable whilst wasting her spare time criticizing people. DOn’t dO tHis pEople! Do wHat I dO….oh hang on….. #beinghypocriticalishersuperpower
Ps Carlz you are complete small fry to these businesses so yes you will come last after the big payers.
Pps: If I was a tradie I would not go anywhere near someone with tHe WoRLd iS sO mEan tO mE attitude. No amount of money would be enough for the absolute pain in their ass you would be
PPPS: Move the bleeping furniture yourself. That’s your responsibility NOT theirs. Maybe if people did this tit themselves good tradies would have more time.

Guess what? I’ve also had time this morning to plan and book my next holiday. Itinerary and all. Might wanna look at your time management darl.

Reactions: 5

I’m actually astounded by how little self awareness she has

Reactions: 7
So she put up a story apparently ranting about Pablo’s videos in her very passive aggressive, smiling but fuming inside way, and then deleted as she obviously realised she’d be sending people over to have a squiz.

They recorded it though and it’s on their stories woop woop

• Heart
Reactions: 5
D

Don’t forget pretend to faint in court when clementine ford starts talking after you have tried to take out an IVO against her and been laughed out of court 😂
Sorry if this is old news but I can’t seem to find any info/posts about this! What happened in court? Does anyone know where I can find the details on this?

She is so hilariously self-important. She’s the first bUsiNeSs wOmAn to be fucked around by tradies 🙄 Love…you don’t even have any employees, you are a sole operated business. Try having a company (🙋🏼‍♀️) with actual employees and more than 50 clients coming in and out of your physical premises every day for scheduled appointments and a tradie doesn’t turn up on time. Or Telstra doesn’t show up and you need phones, or roof is leaking and the plumber doesn’t show. Seriously the time she spends ranting is way greater than the time I spend online. I can’t even get all the way through her rants and just come straight to Tattle to conserve time 🤣 Carlz and others are my quick bite entertainment when I stop for a coffee to actually switch my brain from the seriousness of my work to something that confirms that people get all worked up about things that don’t matter. She is one angry angry woman. She needs a therapist….not podcast equipment.
Fuckingggggg preach. All of this. She’s honestly ridiculous and posts about complete and utter nonsense. I find her disgustingly self-indulgent. The worst. I find it so hilarious that she fails to see the irony in so many (if not ALL) her rants. If she doesn’t already go to therapy, she definitely should.

Reactions: 4
Clem has a highlight on her insta about it, it’s called Diet Soda
If you ever need to be reminded why she is just a vile human, watch them. They are truly appalling. I’d go out on a limb and say she’s worse than Anna but it’s neck and neck.

Carlz will literally have to put a muzzle on to stop her from ranting about this today. She is so easily offended by benign things such as caravans on the road on long weekends…..imagine the level offense she will take to this? She is the saddest, angriest woman on the internet equal to Liela. Maybe even more? She has been rejected her whole life because of her toxic personality. She makes me think that this is what a female incel looks like.

Reactions: 8
I went on a Carlz deep dive last night after Pablo’s work and was reminded that her pride and joy, the Jeep, was funded by her bankrupted company. Ie all the creditors she didn’t pay.
Oh and there are screen shots of her being a total asshole to people chasing goods not received for months, and she lost her tit with something she didn’t receive in 2 weeks I think it was 🤔. I’m not sure if there’s genuine mental illness at play or if it’s deep, deep narcissism but gosh it’s entertaining.

Attachments

I went on a Carlz deep dive last night after Pablo’s work and was reminded that her pride and joy, the Jeep, was funded by her bankrupted company. Ie all the creditors she didn’t pay.
Oh and there are screen shots of her being a total asshole to people chasing goods not received for months, and she lost her tit with something she didn’t receive in 2 weeks I think it was 🤔. I’m not sure if there’s genuine mental illness at play or if it’s deep, deep narcissism but gosh it’s entertaining.
BuT hArd wOrk pAys oFf. SUch a hArd wOrker is CArLz. SUcH a SuCceSs after ripping people off then playing the victim

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.