Carlyjadedrake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dog isnt 8 is it, still looks quite young. Lets hope her pets dont get really sick, shell regret that massively

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I really don't understand her logic?! She is complaining about how much she pays for pet insurance and said she's worried what her monthly gas and electric will be but goes and buys fake LV sliders for £50?! I could never spend that much on fake designer items WhAts the point!
This!! Also her pet insurance sounds odd? We had to pay 20% off all vets bills plus £95 excess, I can’t believe she’s have to pay £1000 too!?

Her dog isnt 8 is it, still looks quite young. Lets hope her pets dont get really sick, shell regret that massively
The awful thing is she’ll probably put the dog/cat down as she won’t be able to afford the vets bill if they get really ill 🙄

Reactions: 2
I’d be seriously hacked off too if I was working full time whilst trying to move house and came home to find instead of unpacking and sorting tit out, my other half who does duck all had spent the day on another B&M haul and then shoved a camera in my face to take the piss out of me on Instagram

Reactions: 11
Treat yourself to a hooker or two Will, it's only fair after this B&M haul you've had to pay for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wowwww her latest stories. Will if you read here you need to sack her off ASAP. Get back to the strip club. What a witch she is

Reactions: 4
She’s got the ring and the new house out of him, she can stop pretending to be so nice to him now. She keeps humiliating him online, taking away his masculinity almost. That to me says mental abuse to keep her wearing the trousers

Reactions: 8
If I was secretly recording my partner and he said to me during it "you don't get to speak to me like that" I might just play it back and listen to what he said. But not carly.. She posts it online to mug him off

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I get where hes coming from, ita a darker colour theyve kids and pets makes sense, she was always cleaning the other one.
Will seems like a lovely guys.

Will seems harmless cringey but harmless. She is just vile and looks like she’s been dug up and I can imagine he can do so much better than her. She’s a whiney little witch her voice goes through me - she’s never happy - she is vile inside and out

I’d be interested to see how she would react if he recorded her and shared it on his Instagram stories 🤔

Reactions: 6
So if anyone follows will he is explaining on his stories how they couldn’t afford the house they have now and that his company is making tons of money to Carly he is just a bank and she’s obviously got this type of controlling hold over him which is quite disturbing

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Fair enough putting your Uggs in the washing machine but with everything else!! Really!! I can’t believe how much mismatched stuff she shoves in there each either colour catcher or not

• Wow
I seen wills story. Wouldn’t mind looking up his company on company house to see his accounts, seems they have a lot of money to spend 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.