Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh! I mentioned this a while back but I remember when I was following her and I was going through a really hard time and she did a video on how to be happy and it was buy yourself some flowers to brighten up your day. So patronising and at that point a bunch of flowers really wasn’t going to cut it. I cannot stand to watch/listen to her smug face
I bet in a few years she will say the positive artifice was hard to keep up the pretence same as her having abs (always on show) , I feel a lot of IG’s portray this lifestyle and blurt out later on how it was hard and not sustainable. Glad I missed her crying and not giving a warning to something distressful

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her stories a couple of nights ago where she posted herself crying 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes hahaha, I really wanted to post in the group after it but she just annoyed me so much.
God, she's insufferable. We get you care, but no need to post yourself crying.

Reactions: 5
Yes hahaha, I really wanted to post in the group after it but she just annoyed me so much.
God, she's insufferable. We get you care, but no need to post yourself crying.
She cares now, but it’s just a bandwagon she has jumped on. Look how all over BLM she was and her has not mentioned anything at all since then! Predictable, no substance, boring. The embarrassing tears mean nothing unless you do something worthwhile, not just sharing a documentary; especially when you clearly haven’t bothered to educate yourself as your solution was just to close down the fishing industry 🙃

Reactions: 1
Does Carly know for her sure that it is just a "cold" from nursery? I hope she has had her tested. How utterly stupid to even take her sick child out during the pandemic. Now, if she was a single parent, that is totally different as she may not have child care but surely Leon could look after her? My niece and nephew just had to be off school for 14 days as my nephew was sick and had to get tested for covid...even though it came back negative, they still had to stay off until his symptoms cleared in case it was covid that hadn't shown up on the test yet.

Does Carly know for her sure that it is just a "cold" from nursery? I hope she has had her tested. How utterly stupid to even take her sick child out during the pandemic. Now, if she was a single parent, that is totally different as she may not have child care but surely Leon could look after her? My niece and nephew just had to be off school for 14 days as my nephew was sick and had to get tested for covid...even though it came back negative, they still had to stay off until his symptoms cleared in case it was covid that hadn't shown up on the test yet.

Why do people write tweets addressed to people who aren’t going to see it 🤣 bet she didn’t say anything to the woman at the time and also bet it wasn’t just one cough.
They also clearly went away in the camper van last week when she took that week “off” social media.

Reactions: 7
She’s the only woman in the world to have a good sex life don’t you know. She’s such a boring fucker,I have people who talk about sex in the ‘look at me I’m so quirky talking about this’. Yaaawwwnnn
As if anyone actually asked her what her favourite sex toy is 😴
Why doesn’t she actually do something useful instead of answering her own self indulgent questions. I see the concern she had over the ocean after “educating” herself by watching a tv documentary has dwindled off; predictable.

Attachments

• Sick
It’s like she’s a wee girl jumping up and down waving and shouting ‘I have sex look at me look at me,I use sex toys,I say the word orgasm’. So does a lot of the population but we don’t need to bring it up all the time. I’m all for sex talk and that’s fine,but she brings absolutely nothing of use to the table when she references it. There are some great influencers providing really useful/interesting info around sex and masturbation etc and I think that’s great,she just gives me second hand embarrassment when she does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just seen on Twitter she has lost her wedding ring while out with friends. Never understood how people lose their wedding or engagement rings but maybe that’s because I have put on weight so mine are a bit more secure on my finger lol.

Just seen on Twitter she has lost her wedding ring while out with friends. Never understood how people lose their wedding or engagement rings but maybe that’s because I have put on weight so mine are a bit more secure on my finger lol.
Yep, she shared a story on IG of her crying again. Genuinely don’t know what goes through her mind when she is crying and upset about something, for her first thought to be “I must share this on social media” - it’s so weird!

First time poster on this thread.

I used to watch Carly’s channel and liked her. Lost interest some years ago and dipped back in recently, but she seems really obnoxious these days.

I think she missed the point of the film Sherpa. How can she watch that and come up with a IG story about herself as the main take away point?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Any excuse to make something about herself. Reminds me of when she watched seaspiricy and posted all those stories of her crying saying things need to change, then this week she’s posted a photo of a pizza covered in fish. Couldn’t have effected her that much.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just a cold/chest infection... hmmmm tbh I don’t want your cold or chest infection either lol

She’s found it 🤢 well Leon did 🤢

• Haha
In my local newspaper they put a story in there saying she had lost it. This morning I've seen they have said she's just found it. My first thought was PR stunt, read the comments on the article it would seem quite alot of people think the same as me.
Influencers especially her would do anything for attention.

Reactions: 3
In my local newspaper they put a story in there saying she had lost it. This morning I've seen they have said she's just found it. My first thought was PR stunt, read the comments on the article it would seem quite alot of people think the same as me.
Influencers especially her would do anything for attention.
this is so embarrassing,why would this even make the local paper? Is she a ‘thing’ where you live or does nobody know who she is?