Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be confusing motorways with normal roads surely, when she says in her latest post her husband pulled over on the side of the motorway so her daughter could go to the toilet šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ The hard shoulder is for absolute emergencies, not so your kid can pee - what world do these idiots live in?! So unsafe. The smug way she talks about potty training one day in as well šŸ¤£
Her labelling of ads, see she is another ā€œPR eventā€ labeller in tiny writing šŸ™„ no, itā€™s an AD, you got paid - label your tit properly!!

Reactions: 4
She is so smug and such a brag. My friend had a baby the same day as Carly and potty trained her 4 months ago and not once has she put a cringe Instagram story or post about it. That poor girl. I bet she came home from nursery in a change of clothes but Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t tel us that!

Reactions: 3
She is so smug and such a brag. My friend had a baby the same day as Carly and potty trained her 4 months ago and not once has she put a cringe Instagram story or post about it. That poor girl. I bet she came home from nursery in a change of clothes but Iā€™m sure she wouldnā€™t tel us that!
Exactly what I was thinking. Plus itā€™s the first day - they can do fine one day and not the next. Why immediately jump on social media just to try and show how headstrong you want your child to be seen as. She annoys me so much because she clearly wants to be seen as this inspiring woman who is there to empower other women etc and shares her problems - but she is a smug show off who never actually wants to show anything thatā€™s less then perfect. Plus all these inspirational quotes ā€œitā€™s ok if all you do today is breatheā€...well, not really. Most people have actual jobs and/or children to look after who currently are being homeschooled and not shipped off to nursery so we can flog Jo Malone to strangers. Imagine telling an A&E nurse itā€™s ok if all she ā€œdoes today is breatheā€ šŸ¤£šŸ„“

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly what I was thinking. Plus itā€™s the first day - they can do fine one day and not the next. Why immediately jump on social media just to try and show how headstrong you want your child to be seen as. She annoys me so much because she clearly wants to be seen as this inspiring woman who is there to empower other women etc and shares her problems - but she is a smug show off who never actually wants to show anything thatā€™s less then perfect. Plus all these inspirational quotes ā€œitā€™s ok if all you do today is breatheā€...well, not really. Most people have actual jobs and/or children to look after who currently are being homeschooled and not shipped off to nursery so we can flog Jo Malone to strangers. Imagine telling an A&E nurse itā€™s ok if all she ā€œdoes today is breatheā€ šŸ¤£šŸ„“
Hit the nail on the head ! She did show a video a while back of herself crying the tears it was really cringing seemed all for the ā€œgramā€

And her ā€œwe are winging itā€ ā€œJax is teaching usā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ she is a sweet girl I hope they stop sharing her as she gets older I would hate to have had my life on social media even if she does post in a positive light

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Showing her daughter on the toilet šŸ¤¬ are there no private moments for these poor social media children exploited to hundreds of thousands of strangers?! I wouldnā€™t want someone to film me on the loo and share it to the public so why is it ok she does that to her child? How is her husband ok with this?! Really makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Obviously taken her van to thetford forest. Miles away from where they live.
She also recently went to the north Norfolk coast, nowhere near her house and a long drive away.. but apparently it doesnā€™t count for her.

Also, get a stand for your phone. That long arm filming thing is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
Showing her daughter on the toilet šŸ¤¬ are there no private moments for these poor social media children exploited to hundreds of thousands of strangers?! I wouldnā€™t want someone to film me on the loo and share it to the public so why is it ok she does that to her child? How is her husband ok with this?! Really makes me so angry.
I hate it , all these private milestones being shared . She could show off about it without showing poor Jax and do a written story

She is an insufferable smug bleep! That post about Jax dropping her dummy and then being potty trained in half a second just makes me want to boke. And yet she was in the bath drinking a bottle of milk at two years old? Donā€™t get her but I hope no one looks at her feed and feels inferior about their own parenting-I feel like Iā€™m failing all the time but I have never ever had the desire to post my child semi naked/on a potty/at all actually on social media,so I will take that win. Sheā€™s a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched her videos but poor child needs some privacy. Also agree hope she doesn't make anyone feel inferior as potty training can be more lengthy for some children and only when they are ready or older. I can imagine some parents panicking when their kid doesn't do it just aged 2. She is so smug and hypocritical. She is all about being 'independent working mum' for her child which is how she justified going abroad when the baby was 4 months old and then totally screwed up breastfeeding (no judgement fed is best) but couldn't admit she had made a mistake leaving.

Is she for real, is she aware how stupid she sounds?!! She is happy to make money from broadcasting publicly among other things; her sex life, her intimate relationship details, her child on the bath/on the toilet (plus all other aspects of her daughterā€™s life that she has no decision on sharing), half naked pictures of herself, her even sat on the toilet and the inside of her bloody underwear šŸ¤¢ but the audacity to say her life is no one elseā€™s business šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ And then her post today patronising everyone to be ā€œpresentā€ when she films every aspect of her daughters life...she canā€™t even pee on the loo without a phone shoved in her face - how present can you be behind a camera šŸ¤” also - label your bloody ads properly ffs!! Itā€™s not a PR product, a press event etc - you.were.paid!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she for real, is she aware how stupid she sounds?!! She is happy to make money from broadcasting publicly among other things; her sex life, her intimate relationship details, her child on the bath/on the toilet (plus all other aspects of her daughterā€™s life that she has no decision on sharing), half naked pictures of herself, her even sat on the toilet and the inside of her bloody underwear šŸ¤¢ but the audacity to say her life is no one elseā€™s business šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ And then her post today patronising everyone to be ā€œpresentā€ when she films every aspect of her daughters life...she canā€™t even pee on the loo without a phone shoved in her face - how present can you be behind a camera šŸ¤” also - label your bloody ads properly ffs!! Itā€™s not a PR product, a press event etc - you.were.paid!
Well bloody said!

Honestly I dislike her for posting that hahaha. Saw it on her Twitter, then she posted it on Insta too. Like girl we get it.

Would she stop with patronisingly telling people when they have had a bad day just to go out in the sun, ffs! And today - a whole day doing what she wants....she deserves it because her child had a tantrum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Get a bleeping grip of yourself! imagine if she had an actual job and lived in the real world, how would she cope!

Reactions: 5
Would she stop with patronisingly telling people when they have had a bad day just to go out in the sun, ffs! And today - a whole day doing what she wants....she deserves it because her child had a tantrum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Get a bleeping grip of yourself! imagine if she had an actual job and lived in the real world, how would she cope!
Urgh! I mentioned this a while back but I remember when I was following her and I was going through a really hard time and she did a video on how to be happy and it was buy yourself some flowers to brighten up your day. So patronising and at that point a bunch of flowers really wasnā€™t going to cut it. I cannot stand to watch/listen to her smug face

Reactions: 5
Anyone see her stories a couple of nights ago where she posted herself crying šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Yes, and I get it the documentary is sad but dear lord no one needs to see your every waking reaction. Pics or it didn't happen needs to die.

Also, it bugged me that she appeared to post images from the documentary without a content warning before hand. Maybe she did and it had vanished before I was watching the later ones but I didn't expect to see those quite shocking images just scrolling on instagram. I get them are meant to be but people deserve to be warned.