Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so proud of that plot twist caption…and it’s complete nonsense! Don’t know why she thinks everything she has to say is such an important revelation.

I don’t know how they earn any money. How do they afford £40k vans and moves to Costa Rica? I just don’t get it. They never seem to do anything apart from the odd ad and running about all over the place.

Reactions: 1
Is her face getting more smug looking by the day?! Was she always this irritating?! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_1752.jpeg

another random date thrown into the mix haha. It’s no wonder she can’t keep up with the lies.

Every single post from her makes me cringe myself inside out. She just seems desperate to have issues so that she gets social media points.

Her post crying about getting into the third trimester was a bit triggering and insensitive seeming to me as a mum of a premature baby but I get that maybe I’m in a niche group. She just seems to want problems she doesn’t have.

Reactions: 6
The one where she's in her underwear talking about her libido.. she must've pre-planned this as it was filmed before she was showing... so weird!

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe her ‘retreat’ is £80. I wouldn’t even call it a retreat. It’s £80 for 3 hours in Cromer with ‘welcome hugs’. Genuinely couldn’t think of anything worse…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was scrolling through the comments section of that bizarre, cult-ish, practically softcore p*rn, vid Niomi Smart posted to IG of her making out with her creepy fiance in a coffee shop...

Anddd guess who said they "loved" it in the comments? :rolleyes: Yep, you guessed it. Carly. Why am I not surprised?

The fact that Carly thinks Niomi and Jamie's behavior is not only normal, but aspirational behavior is so problematic. This isn't cute at all. It's, at best, rude and entitled behavior. But above that, it is an example of a toxic codependent relationship comprised of two people who don't live in the real world, emotionally manipulate each other, and need to overcompensate to feel secure. Um, let's NOT normalize this, Carly...

View attachment 2336548

She also was spotted commenting on Elle Darby/swift’s post the other day.. not sure that puts her in such a good light all things considered and everyone else distancing themselves from the cancelled influencer 😂

Wow, her latest post about her child at school, saying some children don’t have happy homes. Such unbelievable smugness, and a complete lack of understanding about child development and neurodiversity. I’m so glad someone has called her out on it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wow, her latest post about her child at school, saying some children don’t have happy homes. Such unbelievable smugness, and a complete lack of understanding about child development and neurodiversity. I’m so glad someone has called her out on it.
Urgh she’s insufferable. Really good conversation in the comments but notice she hasn’t responded. Only to the comments saying how amazing she is 🙄
---
This has irked me. Do you think she has actually spoken to her daughter about taking her turn and not push in line? Not saying she deserved it at all, but she’s quick to villainise another 4yr old for his behaviour, maybe she should be teaching her daughter to also respect others and their boundaries.

Also using this situation as content is pretty dire and shows just how attention seeking she really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she's just announced the birth of their son..
Bowie Bustin

Pleased to hear she had a safe and successful home birth
Glad the baby arrived safely. Terrible middle name (Bowie isn’t great either but BUSTIN?!) Bets on her now making homebirth her whole personality?

Reactions: 1
Glad the baby arrived safely. Terrible middle name (Bowie isn’t great either but BUSTIN?!) Bets on her now making homebirth her whole personality?
I hâte the name, but also am I the only one that finds it a bit crap from the babies perspective to not just refer to them as a rainbow baby but name them Bowie so it can be shortened to Bo which is also part of rainbow? The baby is their own person, why should they be a walking memorium to a previous miscarriage that ultimately had nothing to do with them?

I find referring to a baby as a “rainbow baby” a bit horrible for this reason anyway tbh.

Bustin is the surname.

Glad the baby arrived safely but jeez, smug much. Of course her 4yr old daughter loves David Bowie, and of course she had the birth of dreams and just ‘breathed’ him out 🙄

And yeah the rainbow reference is really odd, bit of a reach if you ask me to make that association.

Reactions: 7
Bustin is the surname.

Glad the baby arrived safely but jeez, smug much. Of course her 4yr old daughter loves David Bowie, and of course she had the birth of dreams and just ‘breathed’ him out 🙄

And yeah the rainbow reference is really odd, bit of a reach if you ask me to make that association.
So pretentious. At 4, my daughter used to like the wheels on the bus, wind the bobbin up and asking Alexa to play songs about poo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You do realise Bustin is the surname right? Leon Bustin is their father
No, I had no idea. 😂 I’ve only watched a couple of her videos (she irks me) so didn’t know her partner’s last name. I’m glad it’s not the middle name but with influencers and the terrible things they call their children, I wouldn’t be shocked.