Carly Rowena

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said they pay over 5k a month for rent so they must be earning somehow.. not sure how they earn so much!!
She’s now a life coach and has her app
They moved because they liked the versions of themselves there (they’d be on holiday there ) what does that mean ? I liked her way back in the fitness days when she filmed in her little flat
---
And sold their van via a raffle - I’ve not looked at her profile for a while 🙄🙄

Last edited:
I used to follow, and like, Carly a good few years ago before she had her first child. Gave up following she's ago as she was so Miss Perfect I got bored/turned off.
I was reminded of her when I saw she'd commented on someone's London mara post.
Watched the reel of her going on about how painful breast feeding was but it's her last baby and the next milestone was peri/menopause and the menopause was painful. Literally, as a 50 year old woman, thought WTF? There's a long stretch between ending breast feeding and menopause! So negative, I thought she was some kind of motivational life coach.

Long story short, don't think I've missed anything by not following. Hey and her hubby both super annoying smug and really nothing special at all.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who films themselves crying and posts it on the internet- NOPE.

Reactions: 4
She is doing a retreat there soon, and I've done some digging out of curiosity. She's charging £2k-£3k for a 1 week stay, with some classes and 1 ice bath thrown in as "activities". It is "all inclusive" without any alcohol offered of course, what an absolute rip off. And the cheapest option £2k is to stay in a room with 2-3 other people, like in a bleeping summer camp! Who's going to pay for that?

• Wow
  • Haha
She is doing a retreat there soon, and I've done some digging out of curiosity. She's charging £2k-£3k for a 1 week stay, with some classes and 1 ice bath thrown in as "activities". It is "all inclusive" without any alcohol offered of course, what an absolute rip off. And the cheapest option £2k is to stay in a room with 2-3 other people, like in a bleeping summer camp! Who's going to pay for that?
An idiot. Only an idiot would pay for that. I’m assuming anyone who wants to go to her retreat and doesn’t already live in Costa Rica has got to pay for their own flights? I wonder which audience she’s catering to…?
You know the first one will be a couple of local instagrammers and her deluded mates from the UK.