Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on about Theo's sleep is obsessive and annoying. She wants to try having a baby with severe CMPA and reflux who spends about 90% of her time screaming and then see how she gets on! She acts like she's the only woman who has a baby that wakes up in the night! She needs to get over herself. I also dont get how she has only just realised Theo's room is cold, the poor little thing
I think she’s so obsessed because he used to sleep through when he was younger and she was so braggy about it, and now he doesn’t she can’t cope. Whereas some baby’s have never slept through the night and their mums are shattered (aka me :ROFLMAO: ). I don’t think Theo’s sleeping habits are that bad in the grand scheme of things

Reactions: 7
😂 I didn’t watch the whole thing just saw clips of it on her stories!

I’ve noticed too that she’s started commenting on every one of Stacey Solomon’s posts, I reckon she’s hoping they’ll be friends 😂
Completely true! Remember when Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch became friends, Carly shared the picture and tagged them both in it with something ridiculous like “room for Theo and I on that sofa” I DIE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lies on her stories today about the amber bracelet and the teething and him being a ‘mad man’ without it. Utter utter shite

Reactions: 2
Now she’s a baby weaning expert! Shut the f*** up with your ‘I’ve had so many messages’ she’s delusional. Not sure what’s worse her use of the word ‘mama’ or the phrase ‘slide into my DMs’

Reactions: 4
Lol I love how she's telling us that you can in fact throw vegetables and chopped tomatoes in a pan to make a dinner. Yes Carly you are the only person who knew that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cringe.
She’s also tagged both Stacey and Hinch in her recent posts.
Cant believe this is she for real! How embarrassing - she thinks she’s the only ‘mama’ blogger in the world. Carly, hun - you’re about 3 years late to the Mummy Vlogger party, nobody cares and there are literally thousands of ‘Mamas’ with more far more followers and much more interesting content.

Reactions: 3
Its horrendous isn’t it!

Another thing...she’s started calling Theo pickle, guess who calls their baby pickle? You guessed it, Stacey Solomon.
The fact that she’s constantly calling him pickle is bugging the hell out of me

The lip smacking is also just too much

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Its horrendous isn’t it!

Another thing...she’s started calling Theo pickle, guess who calls their baby pickle? You guessed it, Stacey Solomon.
I came on here to type this very thing! It’s so bad. She always called him nugget before but here we all. She’s an irritating, annoying cling on. That kid is destined to have some awful teeth. Between her and ‘the hubster’ poor Theo has no hope.

nice to see Carly telling everyone it’s ok to use pouches sometimes. Idiot.

• Haha
She’s calling Theo a nightmare this morning because he didn’t sleep, even though she said they were out of the house for a whole 12 hours watching ‘Ads’ workout. What does she expect he’s a baby!!!

She’s calling Theo a nightmare this morning because he didn’t sleep, even though she said they were out of the house for a whole 12 hours watching ‘Ads’ workout. What does she expect he’s a baby!!!
She is unbelievable, I'm sure most babies theos age wake up through the night!

Reactions: 2
And here she is today with people having donated her Starbucks coffee vouchers (started with Hannah Evans last week and her coffee train - which I think is great in general) not sure Carly needs free coffee when she’s not paid for one single thing during motherhood!

Reactions: 8
She’s behaving like she’s the only women to ever had a baby. Really getting on my tits now. That picture of her with smudged mascara because she’s had a few bad nights. Least she doesn’t have to drag her arse into work in the morning. Pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.