Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milo covered in sh*t again…. The amount of times that poor child has it up his back is not normal. It’s almost daily. I think she’s doing it for the ‘relatable’ content…. Get the child a different nappy woman!

Reactions: 3
Poor Milo when he’s 18 and trying to go out in the world and get a job … and his prospective employers do a social media check and find all the photos of him shitting himself as a baby. And no doubt being shamed for his trantrums just like Theo.

Begging for a photo shoot now…funny, as her sister is a professional photographer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I really want the gossip of what happened between her and HollieEvelyn? Best mates now they don't even follow each other

Reactions: 2
So I really want the gossip of what happened between her and HollieEvelyn? Best mates now they don't even follow each other
Me too! They were definitely friends when Hollies little girl was born because Carly sent her a gift (I remember them both making a big thing of it for the gram)…also noticed that Hannah Louise Evans doesn’t follow Carly anymore. They were constantly bigging each other up at one point

Me too! They were definitely friends when Hollies little girl was born because Carly sent her a gift (I remember them both making a big thing of it for the gram)…also noticed that Hannah Louise Evans doesn’t follow Carly anymore. They were constantly bigging each other up at one point
Ooooh. Juicy. I can't stand Hollie either. Constantly flaunting her wealth and going on like she's the first person in the world to have kids

Reactions: 4
Ooooh. Juicy. I can't stand Hollie either. Constantly flaunting her wealth and going on like she's the first person in the world to have kids
Can’t stand her. The only person to have ever breastfeed a baby. And the way she poses side way on for boomerangs 😩 so annoying.

I’ve got a feeling the lack of friendship now is about birth- Hollie going on about her amazing water birth at home and Hannah had a good birth with her little boy, I bet Carlys jealous side couldn’t stand it after her traumatic birth (not that she ever mentions it lol)

Reactions: 1
Haaaa it's the closed eyes open eyes boomerangs for me. She's gods gift to motherhood. And tell us one more time that you wore a Berta wedding dress.

So she managed to get Milo’s birth certificate changed that ‘wasn’t her fault’ by lying and saying she was going on holiday. Why on earth would you do that never mind publicise the fact you’re a bare faced lier. Embarrassing

So she managed to get Milo’s birth certificate changed that ‘wasn’t her fault’ by lying and saying she was going on holiday. Why on earth would you do that never mind publicise the fact you’re a bare faced lier. Embarrassing
She’s just so rude and entitled and then bragging about it on social media! Celebrating how she wrote them a rude email and lied and now she’s getting a refund! She’s just odious

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This girl!!!! Gifted free elvies 'these are the best thing in the world'. Gifted free tommee tippee pumps 'these are the best thing in the world'. So fake. I actually find her infuriating, self centered, narcisstic and just downright awful.

This girl!!!! Gifted free elvies 'these are the best thing in the world'. Gifted free tommee tippee pumps 'these are the best thing in the world'. So fake. I actually find her infuriating, self centered, narcisstic and just downright awful.
She is absolutely awful. Such a beg and no idea how to do an ‘ad’ which is actually appealing- her voice overs are so cringe.

Reactions: 1
She’s got one of those £1200 rocking Moses baskets as well as all tbr other shite. You know she didn’t pay for that.
Funny that she hasn’t mentioned this before 🧐 probably paid for by all her Huns swiping up on her endless H&M links

Theo throwing a ball at Milo’s head epitomises her lack of attention towards him since Milo has been born. Poor child left to occupy himself whilst she ‘soaks up’ Milo 🙄

I’m sorry - who sees their toddler lining up a shot on their baby brother and continues filming instead of stopping them? That was quite a thud right on top of the poor baby’s (very delicate) skull.

Also, I always wonder with these instagrammers; when beg happen to capture these “random” moments, how long have they actually been filming for? If I turn my camera on my two year old at random points she rarely does anything interesting - I’d have to be filming constantly to make sure I captured anything instaworthy.

No wonder Theo is bored.

Reactions: 9
But can you imagine if she had been at soft play and another kid had thrown a ball that hit her baby on the head…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.