Carly Harris @thefitmummytotheo / @thefitmummyoffical

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch her anymore. It’s just back to back Lumi, with her prancing round in the same “amazing” leggings every day and slapping her lips. I get that she wants to make money to be at home with Theo but Jesus she’s not putting out ANY other content apart from bleeping lumi!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Omg she is so desperate at trying to flog this lumi! I actually cringe. Thought she was working in personal fitness (thats suits her) why do u need more cash from vulnerable people listening to your rubbish???. She clearly edits the lumi videos to make it look best. Yet again exploiting people for money. I wish people wouldn't listen to this rubbish. There is Nothing wrong with other products to clean your face! She makes out if you do not have a lumi you are basically ruining ur skin. Not true. Stop exploiting people. Ewwww. Be happy for urself and ur personal training.

Reactions: 2
Its REALLY annoyed me that she's been sent the Ella's Kitchen dairy free pouches to advertise. My baby is genuinely dairy free and we cant find those pouches anywhere! Just shows she'll get her grabby, greedy hands on anything wont she!
I thought the same, been looking for them pouches everywhere, managed to get from amazon, but now unavailable 😫

Reactions: 1
Here she is again, sat on the sofa cleaning her face. It’s so weird. Can these women not see that she is exploiting them for her own gain? She should be ashamed of herself. Now she’s a full blown saleswoman all you see is the Lumi or her fitness posts, nothing else from her!

Reactions: 4
I just KNEW working with the sleep consultant had to be gifted. She begged and begged for that until someone came forward. She makes me so mad

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I just KNEW working with the sleep consultant had to be gifted. She begged and begged for that until someone came forward. She makes me so mad
Its so annoying, the begging is too much! She clearly can’t even buy anything herself anymore. Now all we will hear about is how well Theo is sleeping 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
How obvious was it that she was going to be gifted a sleep consultant, she begged for long enough till she got one. her stories have got worse and worse i cant stand her content anymore, rather that bulshit face thing and now how theo has slept amazing (gifted sleep consultant). Why are these woman following her, she won't last long and she has got to start losing subs soon, she is so fake! I feel her husband just agrees with her as he can't be arsed with the earache.

• Haha
How obvious was it that she was going to be gifted a sleep consultant, she begged for long enough till she got one. her stories have got worse and worse i cant stand her content anymore, rather that bulshit face thing and now how theo has slept amazing (gifted sleep consultant). Why are these woman following her, she won't last long and she has got to start losing subs soon, she is so fake! I feel her husband just agrees with her as he can't be arsed with the earache.
I think her engagement has been dropping since the whole sell sell, freebie freebie, sell sell content has been all she does

Reactions: 3
Anyone else sick to death of her stories about Theo's sleep? As if she's the ONLY mum who has had a baby who doesnt sleep well! She wants to try a few days with my 8 month old. Then this morning "oh we'll have to set an alarm so he doesnt sleep in so late as now it means a later nap times and bed time" ffs.

Theos birthday presents, she said the wooden rainbow was expensive so she didn't want to buy it, but she let someone else 🙄 and the fact her beloved followers have sent gifts for Theo, she will take off anyone!

I did like she didn't go over the top some people ive seen have spent so much on there babies 1st birthday, then put it all on Instagram seems very show off to me. But hey each to there own. 🤷‍♀️

Theos birthday presents, she said the wooden rainbow was expensive so she didn't want to buy it, but she let someone else 🙄 and the fact her beloved followers have sent gifts for Theo, she will take off anyone!

I did like she didn't go over the top some people ive seen have spent so much on there babies 1st birthday, then put it all on Instagram seems very show off to me. But hey each to there own. 🤷‍♀️
I thought that seems like an awful lot of presents to me.

Anyone seen her latest story about Theo not being interested in opening his presents? She almost seemed disappointed?
It’s his first birthday, he doesn’t understand & it’s quite overwhelming!

Reactions: 1
Oh bore off with wanting us to invest in ourselves. She just wants everyone to invest in her guides and that bloody lumi.

Reactions: 7
🤮 he’s a baby not a fashion icon. If I started dressing my boy who’s the same age as Theo in oversized tops like that my husband would tell me to have a word with myself 😂
Agreed. But look at the tit her sister puts on that bloody Allegra. Always matching. Always awful. Like ‘fashion’

• Haha
I cannot deal with seeing a grown woman draw on her own face with so much desperation to show how well a device no one wants works 🙄 oh and I swear the poor boy wouldn’t have even had a first birthday if it wasn’t all gifted!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.