Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wtf is that toy suggestion thing all about. You have to click the link to have any idea what she’s on about. At least put a picture with it. So disingenuous!

Reactions: 8
Oh me too! It drives me mental that she’s been gifted maybe 4 buggy’s / prams since Theo was born. The new babyzen yoyo which she’s planning to get the newborn attachments and the one that hooks onto it to turn it into a double (looks ridiculous by the way, like you’re pushing a train) anyone remember when she did an add for Uber or Lyft? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it got 60 likes or something then she went on a rant saying people don’t support her. Girl you have not once mentioned getting a cab somewhere, ever. You and your equally tragic toothed husband have a car each and just took that ad for the money so why the shit would anyone support that? And the players that help c section recovery and all the gifted mummy MOT shit. It’s ridiculous. I’ve had to mute her now but still enjoy snooping 🧐

• Haha

Shinebright

I really wish she’d stop putting her feet in front of Theo’s face and letting him chew on them 🤢
I thought the same thing like who does that it's vile 🤢🤢 she went silent then did the post about how theo was poorly had a temp it brought flash backs of her birth story, i might sound a bitch.here but i think she chats shit, and just saying all this for content for instagram, my son was a section baby born 6 weeks early went to neonatal, yes it's horrible but you get past it I do not talk about it on social media and now I don't think about it, i honestly think she wants it to be all about her! She has changed a lot!

PorkyPie

Here she goes again… her section has been moved by a few days and she is acting like she is getting murdered - she’s an absolute control freak
Maybe if she goes on about it enough she will be gifted one in the Lindo wing on a date of her choice 🙄😂

• Haha
And here she is today with people having donated her Starbucks coffee vouchers (started with Hannah Evans last week and her coffee train - which I think is great in general) not sure Carly needs free coffee when she’s not paid for one single thing during motherhood!

Shinebright

The swipe up “should I get Theo this even though he’s been hard work today” but doesn’t show you what it is so it makes you want to swipe up. Honestly I’ve seen it all now! She is vile. She seems really selfish. I think her husband just puts up with her and agrees to everything she says. I also don’t think Theo is a picky eater, I think she blown it all out of proportion so she could be “relatable” 😩😩

Limw2019

Pretty sure she said the lumi wouldn’t go in the Black Friday sale and yet low and behold.... she’s trying to flog that tat for Black Friday.

her before and after pictures are always so shit, does she really think we’re fooled by a change in lighting?

no amount of lumi is going to change the fact you look like a frog and you’re a massive fraud ✌🏼

Also anyone hate the way she keeps banging on about “her 2 businesses” and how hard she works and all so she can spend time with Theo....

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Amazing that all the questions people asked had affiliated links attached to them - anyone could be forgiven for thinking she wrote the questions to herself!

Reactions: 7

Wendo89

Wow. The breast pump…it hasn’t even been 5 minutes and she’s already started with the sneaky swipe up Aff links…! 🙄

• Haha

Tinker

‘I think he’s on leap 6’
Filming your baby winging and crying .... Put your feking phone down and just be a mum HUN!!!

PorkyPie

She is just unbelievable. Why is she any more entitled to that specific date than anyone else? She doesn’t know why they’re booked in for a csec. They might be unwell, have trauma etc it’s not all about you Carly. Plus, the majority of women don’t have a planned csec and so won’t know the date. And the you know when you just need your mum? How about those who’ve lost their mums or are no contact FGS. Your mums going on holiday your a 30 odd year old mother stop acting like a spoilt child.
She’s the only person to ever have a traumatic birth remember 🙄 Someone else needs the high dependency unit Carly, think yourself lucky that’s not you and suck it up.

Haven’t posted here for so long, but ohhhhh my. I knew I’d find this thread and agree with it all.
The devil works hard, but Carly and her ad/aff links work harder! I can’t actually believe her stories are filled with so many (sneaky/sly/shitty) links so soon after giving birth!!

Thecatgotthecream

He would learn to walk far quicker if she took the Vans off his feet! Babies aren’t meant to have shoes on until they’ve been walking a good few weeks Carly - they need to feel the floor with their toes!!!!!!! Probably completely the wrong size for him too but who cares unless he looks ‘a vibe’ in his ‘oversized T-shirt’s’ and leggings.

Hattixox

Hahah today’s stories - vote for what dress I should wear by swiping up so I can earn money. Honestly, influencer culture makes me vomit
It’s comedy gold isn’t it! How daft must she think people are? And she’s hardly a fashion influencer.. she can’t dress herself or that poor boy! I’ve never seen such try hards in a family unit before!

Lurker20

Oh bore off with wanting us to invest in ourselves. She just wants everyone to invest in her guides and that bloody lumi.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her stories from today - honestly in shock that she sits filming her kid hitting her, she is probs waiting for a Super Nanny / Behaviour Expert to gift her some sessions instead of putting her phone down and dealing with him in a normal parent/child way. She’s an absolute twat & so is her husband for putting up with her crap.

16.. yes 16 stories today where she waffled on about the Lumi.. if it was really that good, why would she need a filter everytime she uses it?

• Haha