Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
So Carly did a ‘fully honest review’ of paultons park as she paid for her tickets. Does that mean all of her ad gifted aren’t honest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9

charlottec333

B3D4AECC-75CF-4DAE-A8C8-12747261BFAC.png

I’m really not bothered she can do her worst! I know my conscience is clear about how I treat and talk to my children and yes probably is savage but it’s draining and she needs to stop being so obsessed with insta. Yes I’m on here but only after my friend said people were agreeing and my children are in bed soooo who cares how much I’m on my phone at night hahaha

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Here she goes again… her section has been moved by a few days and she is acting like she is getting murdered - she’s an absolute control freak

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
She is just unbelievable. Why is she any more entitled to that specific date than anyone else? She doesn’t know why they’re booked in for a csec. They might be unwell, have trauma etc it’s not all about you Carly. Plus, the majority of women don’t have a planned csec and so won’t know the date. And the you know when you just need your mum? How about those who’ve lost their mums or are no contact FGS. Your mums going on holiday your a 30 odd year old mother stop acting like a spoilt child.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
No wet nappies and a temperature yesterday so obvs the important thing to do in that situ is go on the gram and tell everyone how it affects your anxiety because birth trauma. Did you know she had something called a “c section”? Apparently she’s the first woman to have one, must be very rare 🙄

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
One pram is all anyone needs - the influencer greed makes me want to spew. Why not tell the second company you have been gifted one & to give to somebody else 😡😡
Normal people can’t even relate to these morons cos everyone I know has reused their original pram when they have a second baby 🙄🙄

• Angry

Limw2019

Totally agree! The way she dresses Theo drives me insane. He’s a toddler not a teenager! Let the boy wear a bit of colour too.

and HONESTLY, why is so going on about that bloody quote. “It’s my work” 🤣🤣🤣 you’d think she’d written a film and someone else had gone ahead and made it. She really is so bloody up herself!

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but what’s with “I’m going for dinner and I’m worried about how I look post partum” to then wearing the shortest tightest barely there dress ever?! Wear what you like but the attention seekingness of pretending to feel exposed post partum then wear something sooooo revealing has wound me right up!

Its REALLY annoyed me that she's been sent the Ella's Kitchen dairy free pouches to advertise. My baby is genuinely dairy free and we cant find those pouches anywhere! Just shows she'll get her grabby, greedy hands on anything wont she!

• Angry

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s a dick - I actually can’t stand her rat face sitting on social media half the day begging for free crap or whinging about her kid - bore off, your not influencing or engaging anyone

• Haha

CharlieO

She really does think she’s the only mum to have had a baby via c section or a baby who spent some time in special care. Seriously you’re not. Yes it’s horrible and scary but you and Theo are fit and healthy. There are so many mums out there who didn’t have a good outcome or had much worse experiences than she did yet she’s constantly pulling the woe is me act.
The begging for free shit annoys me too. Like someone has said, give away what you’ve been gifted twice, help out those who can’t afford those types of things.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Her crying posts are getting so boring - we get it, your pregnant and hormonal but give it a break Carly! Maybe get off the internet and start living your life instead of scrounging for free crap on instagram… she is such a miserable cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
She’ll probably find some way of revealing the gender and name with an affiliate link 😳😂
oh god. A picture of a hand with a ‘I can’t believe it’s a....swipe up!’ 🙄 or maybe she’ll do some sort of competition where we have to like and share her post and she will reveal when she hits 55k followers 🙈

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I mean you can just type ‘Boy Doll’ into Google and would you believe it… the search engine only went and brought up boy dolls from the Worlds Biggest Retailer - AMAZON (for when you read here Carly!) in about 2 seconds flat. It really was so difficult to find & defo warrants a moan on Instagram instead of a quick Google Search 🙈🙈
She is absolutely tragic begging for stuff for her kid

• Angry

Mumlife2020

I cannot wait to see how they attempt to handle a new baby with Theo. My little boy *seemed* excited about the baby but, oh boy, all hell broke loose when the baby arrived.
also the rant about dolls not being inclusive…keep begging Carly, sure someone will gift you one that’s not pink 🙄
Coming from her who only ever dresses her child in neutrals because ‘that’s his vibe’ 🙄😂 come on Carly, let’s see you YOU be a bit more inclusive and let your child wear some colour? No? Ok then.

It’s the same as when she got a family member to buy him the set of wooden rainbow arches and bluntly stated “I wouldn’t pay for that myself” 🤣🤣 she’s honestly the worst! I truly cannot wait for the baby to arrive, for her to have to deal with the fact that it doesn’t HEAL HER. And see how she copes with it all. It’s laughable the pressure she’s putting on this birth to solve all her trauma?! (And yes, she had a traumatic birth but doesn’t like to talk about it) also “Theo thinks baby is a girl” HAHAHA LOL. What a fucking mess.

• Haha
  • Heart

Limw2019

Kill me now. All she does is moan about poor Theo and now she’s going to just moan about another. Her two insta besties have just had their second kids so she couldn’t be out done.