Carly Harris @thefitmummyoffical #2 Theo won’t sleep in his bed, he prefers to hit Milo on the head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to screenshot but 2 days ago she def made referenti this site so she def has a profile to have a look 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So she was never flying Ryanair ever again after no one helped her with her boys! Oh cheap flights!!! Better book them. 🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
As if she’s sewn a bloody big heart in his jumper that everyone can see 🙈 projecting her own insecurities on her poor child

Reactions: 6
As if she’s sewn a bloody big heart in his jumper that everyone can see 🙈 projecting her own insecurities on her poor child
It’s the first thing I saw on his jumper. I’d be worried other kids will pick on him when they see that. It’s very noticeable!

Reactions: 1
Oh gosh - I think that is maybe meant to be ironed on inside a blazer - she has ruined the jumper with that big silly heart inside it not to mention made her son look ridiculous 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
"I'm not sharing him as much anymore"
Then
"It will be a gradual fade" Yes so you can share some things you've already filmed so you can make more money using your kids.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god only recently come across her page, she is UNBEARABLE!!!! A year and a half ago my partner decided I wasn’t the one anymore🤣 and left me 4 months pregnant with my daughter and my now 6 year old son and we never seen or heard from him again, times were hard but bleeping hell she is actually embarrassing🫣 feel sorry for her kids

Reactions: 9
She wants to respect his privacy more now? So basically admitting she hasn’t been respecting his privacy very much up til now 😂 and what about M’s privacy?
---
Also it’s taken me two seconds to work out which school he’s gone to, despite her blurring out the logo. Does she not realise she’s already sold out his privacy? It’s scary how much info is out there about these children to any old weirdo

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she’s hinting about the hard divorce this week as her ex has made her stop using the kids for content, good on him I say! Someone with sense when it comes to kids

On the beg for birthday balloons again! Why doesn’t she maybe think about using one of the companies that gifted her previously - literally wants everything for nothing - seriously hope nobody goes near her and she has to put her hand in her pocket for a change 😣

Picture she posted last night on her storied was definitely a man holding her hand, just waiting for someone to ask her about it so she can moan about how not everyone is entitled to know about it. But she likes the attention so will continue to post pictures.

Reactions: 7
WHO is this guy and why is he falling for this tit?
Maybe he’s got a face for radio so she’ll never show him because he’s ugly haha

I get the vibe it’s a friend and all these pics are set up purely to create some jealousy. And I really do think she would be that pathetic, I’ve followers her for a few years 😂

Gay bff? For some reason the fact they both keep ordering the same drinks gives me that vibe. Most guys want a beer not a spritz or a rosé

Yeah gay bf or just a friend. I truly do not believe you can come out of a marriage (& 2 kids) that ended in cheating (I.e it wasn’t a mutual decision) and be going on holiday with a guy in 4 or 5 months.
dating, fine, but the going on holiday thing (over your wedding anniversary) requires a level or intimacy that you can’t get after a handful of dates. And also be comfortable enough to take these lame-ass hand holding pictures. I’d be embarrassed to ask my husband of 10 years to do it! It has to be a friend who is on board with the whole ‘let’s get the internet talking’ and ‘let’s make your ex jealous’ vibe. Its gross 🤢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.